What's new

India's UNMANNED BOMBER Aircraft Confirmed

If you mention that in DRDO circles, expect 10 sec silence before the audience breaks into a crazy laughter....We as country shouldn't make any deadlines public from our past experiences... especially in stuff that flies.
If you guys dare not put a hard deadline there, why the hell Indian tax payer pay so much for DRDO? Absolutely joke. The only problem concern here is whether the deadline is feasible or just some Arab 101 night.

Hope you guys could build a tough fighter jet that I can thumb up. I won't save my compliments to your great achievement.

WS-10A flying with J-11B and prototype J-10B. Kaveri? Turned into drone engine because no one's crazy enough to fly an aircraft powered by it and it doesn't produce enough thrust to power anything bigger than a drone anyway. And that's only "the plan". Waiting to see if that works at all. Don't criticize Chinese engines; they are much better than your best. India criticizing China is like a fat, lazy potato chip-drunken sports fan criticizing a professional athlete.
This made me wonder how many medals you have won for your superpowerful country??
:undecided:

Indians will get back to the drawing board after,what, 4 years?

Give them 40 years beginning today。

On topic: IMO The bigger unmanned jets (weaponized) form will not be really useful for atleast 2-3 decades economically. For each such jets one could easily buy 1 or more capable fighter jets. Only issue will be the training cost and the numbers of Pilots. But for a country like India we can have thousands of Pilots in no times if we are capable of inducting large number of jets. On the other hand smaller and possibly armed with 2-8 small missiles(such as ATGMs or 250 pounds bombs, i.e. Max 800 kg of payload) could be a game changer if it can be produced within 3-5 million a piece with the operational range radius of 500 kms(need the satellites here or some other new tech which doesn't need the satellites like currently being developed by US company). So I'm pretty sure that our UCAV/USAV program will take much longer then we would expect( i.e. atleast a Decade for the first proper testing).

Our jet engine, WS-10A, after several decades of work, flies the aircraft it was intended to fly. Since that engine flies, Indians wanna talk about JF-17. Then remember, we are talking about China's second engine model while India can't get its first right. OK, so we talk about that. I bet anybody WS-13 enters production loong before Kaveri, even the downgraded drone Kaveri. Aircraft engine vs. drone engine on development speed, ok? You guys need at least that much handicap if you wanna play against China.

In the end, Indian engines fail the test, and get re purposed downwards, and Indians have the gall to talk down China, whose engines fly operational fighters! If your engines ran half as much as your mouths do, you could power a Flanker on just one!

Comprehension fail!!!!! You still buy russian engines! Losers! SUPPA POWAAAAAA needs russian engines! 50+ yrs and still working on it! Losers! After trying to copy you still failed. Chinese Physics and Chinese engineering SUPPA FAIL! You guys just got owned on this topic. Now go shooo and find some other thread.:P

Come back and talk about Indian engines when you stop buying Russian engines. People with glass houses should not throw stones!

Comprehension fail!!!!! You still buy russian engines! Losers! SUPPA POWAAAAAA needs russian engines! 50+ yrs and still working on it! Losers! After trying to copy you still failed. Chinese Physics and Chinese engineering SUPPA FAIL! You guys just got owned on this topic. Now go shooo and find some other thread.:P

Come back and talk about Indian engines when you stop buying Russian engines. People with glass houses should not throw stones!

you mean PLAAF should stop buying Russian engines so they can modify those old Su-27 and J-10 to use WS-10A? for what? nationalism and be able to claim "hey we build this engine and it is being used in real fighters in combat ready mode?"

sorry, we already have ~150 WS-10A doing that on J-11B/BS.

also we don't need that cheap nationalism, we are building J-20/Y-20 which is about 30 years ahead of the competition with our big mouth neighbor.

you mean PLAAF should stop buying Russian engines so they can modify those old Su-27 and J-10 to use WS-10A? for what? nationalism and be able to claim "hey we build this engine and it is being used in real fighters in combat ready mode?"

sorry, we already have ~150 WS-10A doing that on J-11B/BS.

also we don't need that cheap nationalism, we are building J-20/Y-20 which is about 30 years ahead of the competition with our big mouth neighbor.

Yup. You are bang on correct. And that's exactly what we are trying to do too where engines are concerned. You arguement that it takes time is right. But you guys started the development in the mid 70s. Which is why you are where you are. We started in the late 80s with the actual work.

As for the J-20, you still dont have the engine. Without the engine, there is no airplane. So stop using your big mouth and come back when its ready.

Suriya Kiran, I have no comprehension problems; it is all with you. China uses domestic engines AND buys Russian engines because domestic engine production rate is not high enough. There is no plane with no engines and thus no J-20? So what is that black twin-engined delta-canard flying in China? It's not a plane according to you, so it is a bird? Clean out the cow dung in your ears cus it's getting in your brain. Chinese jets fly with both domestic and foreign engines. Indian planes fly with only foreign engines. Otherwise, if you use your definition (no domestic engine, no plane) then India has no planes and China has a handful of J-11B and 1 J-10B. (I believe from pics that J-20 flies on WS-10X but that's not proven.)

India started engine development in 1980s and still doesn't fly any jet with it. You think a slower starting point is a merit? That just means you guys are so stupid, it took you 10 more years to even understand you need engines! The world doesn't care when you started or how long you took; it cares when you finish. WS-10A was finished around 2010, powering operational aircraft. India's is nowhere to be seen in 2012. We took a long time, and our engine flies. You have not succeeded yet and decided to just downgrade it's use so you can lower the standard.

Chinese aerospace has its flaws and weaknesses. They are working hard to correct all of them. HOWEVER, India's flaws are much much worse. You have no right to talk. Don't you feel shame berating China's engines that fly aircraft when yours is getting down-graded to drone use? And whether or not that can succeed is very much in doubt.

For you, cow-piss drinking retard, I summarize.

1. WS-10A powers operational aircraft and Kaveri does not even power a prototype on taxi runs.
2. Chinese fighters fly with both Chinese and Russian engines; India's fly with only foreign engines.
3. China buys more Russian engines because we make so many planes per year, our new engine production line cannot keep up yet.
4. India is much weaker in every respect to building fighter jets than China, especially in engines.
5. China took a long time, but India has so far failed. You have to at least succeed before complaining someone else took too long. You have no right to talk to the Chinese about engines.
6. Development time does not matter. Finishing time matters. Chinese WS-10A powers operational jets in 2010. When will an Indian engine power operational fighter jets?

Look at all this cow dung curry flying out of your mouth even though WS-10A flies flankers and Kaveri can't even taxi! I can only imagine the stench out of your face hole if the engine situation were reversed.

:rofl::lol:

Everyday DRDO comes up with something new...LMAO!!!!!

bhartis are a joke. Iranians unveils a PRODUCT and THEN claim something about it. bhartis doesn't show any product..just phussss talk and talk..

now Kaveri is going to power unmanned bomber aircraft of india? :chilli::victory::rofl::rofl::lol:

indians can't even make tejas on time...and Unmanned bomber now? :lol:

WS-10A flying with J-11B and prototype J-10B. Kaveri? Turned into drone engine because no one's crazy enough to fly an aircraft powered by it and it doesn't produce enough thrust to power anything bigger than a drone anyway. And that's only "the plan". Waiting to see if that works at all. Don't criticize Chinese engines; they are much better than your best. India criticizing China is like a fat, lazy potato chip-drunken sports fan criticizing a professional athlete.

Kevari is still undergoing tests in "Russia", when Russia needs more money they will creates issues in it

Kevari is still undergoing tests in "Russia", when Russia needs more money they will creates issues in it

First, that means India is not advanced enough to test its own engine. That's not a merit.

Then, your theory is that Kaveri is actually very good, but the Russians are deliberately creating problems to drain the Indians out of money?? And the Indians are stupid enough to believe them and thus downgraded it to a drone engine? That is insane, my friend. There is absolutely no evidence to back that craziness up. How's my crazy theory? Hear it out:

A small firm in China has developed a 300kN nuclear jet engine to power the J-20. The engine has a thrust to weight of 40 to 1, and uses nuclear fuel so the jet's range is nearly unlimited. But, Shenyang Liming bought them out and made them hide that engine from the government so they could keep tapping the Chinese government for money to develop the WS-15, which by the way, is also ready and producing 185kN at a 15:1 weight ratio. They just pretend it's not ready to keep tapping the government for research funds. They split the funds with the small company.

OK, are we done with crazy funny theories now? Fact is, Kaveri powers nothing, not even prototypes while WS-10A powers operational J-11B. Just the facts.

Suriya Kiran, I have no comprehension problems; it is all with you. China uses domestic engines AND buys Russian engines because domestic engine production rate is not high enough. There is no plane with no engines and thus no J-20? So what is that black twin-engined delta-canard flying in China? It's not a plane according to you, so it is a bird? Clean out the cow dung in your ears cus it's getting in your brain. Chinese jets fly with both domestic and foreign engines. Indian planes fly with only foreign engines. Otherwise, if you use your definition (no domestic engine, no plane) then India has no planes and China has a handful of J-11B and 1 J-10B. (I believe from pics that J-20 flies on WS-10X but that's not proven.)

India started engine development in 1980s and still doesn't fly any jet with it. You think a slower starting point is a merit? That just means you guys are so stupid, it took you 10 more years to even understand you need engines! The world doesn't care when you started or how long you took; it cares when you finish. WS-10A was finished around 2010, powering operational aircraft. India's is nowhere to be seen in 2012. We took a long time, and our engine flies. You have not succeeded yet and decided to just downgrade it's use so you can lower the standard.

Chinese aerospace has its flaws and weaknesses. They are working hard to correct all of them. HOWEVER, India's flaws are much much worse. You have no right to talk. Don't you feel shame berating China's engines that fly aircraft when yours is getting down-graded to drone use? And whether or not that can succeed is very much in doubt.

For you, cow-piss drinking retard, I summarize.

1. WS-10A powers operational aircraft and Kaveri does not even power a prototype on taxi runs.
2. Chinese fighters fly with both Chinese and Russian engines; India's fly with only foreign engines.
3. China buys more Russian engines because we make so many planes per year, our new engine production line cannot keep up yet.
4. India is much weaker in every respect to building fighter jets than China, especially in engines.
5. China took a long time, but India has so far failed. You have to at least succeed before complaining someone else took too long. You have no right to talk to the Chinese about engines.
6. Development time does not matter. Finishing time matters. Chinese WS-10A powers operational jets in 2010. When will an Indian engine power operational fighter jets?

Look at all this cow dung curry flying out of your mouth even though WS-10A flies flankers and Kaveri can't even taxi! I can only imagine the stench out of your face hole if the engine situation were reversed.

1. Your plane, the J-20 does not have an operational Chinese engine. Period. Is that difficult to comprehend? I am using the same line Chinese trolls do. Come back and boast about it once its 'in the plane'. Till then hold your peace.
2. Indian engine development started post 1988. Get your facts right.
3. When your countrymen decide to troll, expect to be trolled back on the same points. You import engines, so you suck. Point applies both ways.

1. Your plane, the J-20 does not have an operational Chinese engine. Period. Is that difficult to comprehend? I am using the same line Chinese trolls do. Come back and boast about it once its 'in the plane'. Till then hold your peace.
2. Indian engine development started post 1988. Get your facts right.
3. When your countrymen decide to troll, expect to be trolled back on the same points. You import engines, so you suck. Point applies both ways.

Uh... curry brain.

1. J-20 does not have an operational Chinese engine. True, I never said it did. I said some J-11B fly with operational WS-10A (while others fly with AL-31). Nothing in India even taxis with Kaveri. That's 1 for China and none for India.

2. What year Indian engine development started is not important at all. If India started before China, then you guys took longer and still failed. If India started after, then you're so stupid it took you longer just to realize you need an engine.

3. We import engines so we suck? By that logic then India must suck more because all its engines are imported. Don't tell people they suck when you clearly suck more even by your own measure.

If my 6 points were just too complicated for you to understand because your turban is filled with cow shiiiaat, then I'll give you just 1 point, and the point will be PURELY unbiased fact to illustrate China's jet engine superiority over India and thus your need to shut up to your superiors. Just 1. Just fact. Ready? Loosen your turban to let the info in, ok?

1. Operational J-11B fly with WS-10A while no jet on earth flies or even taxis with an Indian turbofan engine (Kaveri).

With this pure fact, all other points are moot.

Uh... curry brain.

1. J-20 does not have an operational Chinese engine. True, I never said it did. The plane itself is a prototype so why would it have an operational engine? I said some J-11B fly with operational WS-10A (while others fly with AL-31). Nothing in India even taxis with Kaveri. That's 1 for China and none for India.

2. When Indian engine development started is not important at all. If India started before China, then you guys took longer and still failed. If India started after, then you're so stupid it took you longer just to realize you need an engine.

3. We import engines so we suck? By that logic then India must suck more because all its engines are imported.

If my 6 points were just too complicated for you to understand because your turban is filled with cow shiiiaat, then I'll give you just 1 point, and the point will be PURELY fact to illustrate China's jet engine superiority over India and thus your need to shut up to your superiors. Just 1. Just fact. Ready? Loosen your turban to let the info in, ok?

1. Operational J-11B fly with WS-10A while no jet on earth flies or even taxis with an Indian turbofan engine (Kaveri).

With this pure fact, all other points are moot.

Again like I said, comprehension fail.

I am using the same logic as your compatriots. No engine. Going by that logic, neither is the LCA 'operational'. Do you even think before typing or do you just come and blurt out? This kills all your points by itself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom