What's new

India's UNMANNED BOMBER Aircraft Confirmed

WS-13A hasn't failed because we are still working on it. But for the Kaveri, India GAVE UP and removed the afterburner. WS-13A is in development. By your logic, then all the engines that are currently in development but haven't flown yet are considered failed. Kaveri is failed because India gave up, once again. If India said they wanted to do something with the afterburner to improve it, then ok, not failed, it is in development. WS-13A is in development.

Buddy first get engine knowledge right ,

A) Kaveri is under development. Test result analysis , Engine work again and tested again. their will be multiple test like this.

B) Afterburner is not the piece of Hardware attach to engine, (like mouse) which can be removed. Afterburner is the process which is controlled by the Engine management software , fuel controls.

Moreover , the Planned bomber dose not required, the afterburner , therefore the engine in present condition will fit on that.

K-10? Where is it? It's so early in development there's not even a picture of it so don't mention it. If you couldn't get Kaveri to 81kN, where's the confidence for a 100kN engine? K-10 is part of the Kaveri project. If the Kaveri prototype is being forsaken, is the K-10 even still alive? If you start talking about stuff that doesn't even have a built prototype, then I'll just say China's working on 180-185kN WS-15. At least there are pictures of the thing and rumors that it hit 165kN.

Buddy, your WA-10A engine lasted for 30 hours , Kaveri engine under test worked 55 hours. Now see the reality of engine.

Even if you can 1000 KN engine but it cannot work more then few hours then their is no use of engine. Working hours of the engine also important as thrust is.

You want a quote to show you that China's WS-10A improved since 2009? OK, just read 1 sentence down from where you cut your quote off. The next sentence says, "The overall situation had steadily improved by the end of 2009, after which the WS-10A had reportedly proved mature enough to power the J-11B Block 02 aircraft." And the original source: Rupprecht, Andreas (December 2011). "China's 'Flanker' gains momentum. Shanyang J-11 update." Combat Aircraft Monthly 12 (12): 40–42.

This quote is assumption , made a people like you , China is pressed hard to showed the world that engine working. their is Given quote /reference /Proof of that.

Moreover , China is so foolish after 2002 , they began production of aircraft engine in 2007 and in 2009 they realise that it cant work more then 30 hours.:))

Wow man production engine is Failed .

A) A kaveri engine which is under development you called failed?
B) Ws-10A engine which gone under production but cant lasted for few hours is successful? wow what a logic.

Check this out. http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af75/w0880/izmir_2.jpg

Have a look at this pic from the 2011 Turkey airshow. It's an official poster with the combat radius quoted as such. If the combat radius were less than 25% of that as you think (since 300 is less than a fourth of 1,300) I don't think they would dare display that at an official air show or all experts would deny that. This is official, much more reliable than wikipedia. In the end, this is the situation: I show you official figures of JF-17 being better than LCA, you just don't want to believe. If something shows LCA is better, you will take it for proven fact.

Thats why no AF around the world has bought the JF-17 , even after 6 years , because everyone aware about the real capability with trials.

Have any other AF bought it, you showed to many countries but no one done anything. Moreover since JF-17 is made we are know about WS-13 , but till now no engine.

My source is at least as reliable as that wiki you found on the 2009 faults of the WS-10A. If you don't believe this poster, then you have no reason to believe the wiki article.

Wiki, quote the interview given by the person , and that interview is not given to WIKI.

Also, F-16 is with carrying 4,000lbs bombs and on specific mission rated at 550kM. JF-17 could be flying with full fuel on clean configuration or with 2-4 missiles. You can't compare these 2 figures. I don't know what LCA is flying with to get those numbers but that's a big difference when compared to the much cheaper JF-17.

Thats what i am trying to tell you, the JF-17 figure mentioned by Official sites from which has quoted from is not following the Standards and only to show that in order to appear superior to LCA, nothing more then else, what is the full load combat radius of JF-17? no one knows and why hiding it? only which has some deficiency tries to hide it.

And don't forget, when you compared JF-17 to LCA (an argument you brought up that is not relevant to the topic) that you are comparing a plane the China does not want against a plane that India wants, but is unable to induct into service yet. You are comparing the best work of India against a rejected small project of China's... and you're still losing (by official figures that you do not want to believe).

What other projects you worked on which is not copied of foreign planes? SU-27? Tell any plane project is not copy of other fighter design.

Well French Planes , do resembler to Russia /US/EU.
EU planes not resembles to US/Russia/French
US planes not resemble to Russia/French/EU
Russian planes not resemble to French/Russian/EU

but China plane resembles to Russian/US/EU

And forget about the AC. I said China is ahead in turbofan engines, which, for you only, I will have to explain, is a different thing than a jet engine. Why did you even mention the AC on a topic about jet engines? China and India are about even in AC.

With a failed engine which cant lasted for 30 hours , engine which is in production, india testing version is better then your production version in reliability. look at mirror and laugh at production version of engine is successful.

how come China and India even at AC? India started designing and building AC which China can't. On man your logic in favour of china is out of the world.

India doesn't want Kashmir? Where the hell do you get your facts from? If India didn't want the rest of it, it wouldn't be called a territorial dispute, which it very famously is. "Kashmir? What Kashmir? We didn't want that anyway." You'll get laughed out of the room if you said that at an international conference. You just wanna change all the facts and make it look like India is on top of everything while in fact, it is NOT at all.

Buddy, Nor Indian leader gone on record state that India want AJK, when will the kashmir Solution will be achieved , the Status & Quo will be maintained that is fact and everyone knows it. no one in the world can change status & Quo , Some have accepted it , some not.

No body in diplomacy said this in open, its is Track-II diplomacy.

I'm just adding this here to make fun of you. You said:

"Means when you sold that plane with engine to PAK then it become reliable, F-22 sold to other countries with engines. We are haring from many years that it was to be given to PAK(plane)"

First of all, what the hell does this mean? Why is your English so bloody terrible? I can't make anything out, except that you seem to think F-22 was sold to other countries, which is easily not true. You are a very very ignorant man. You need to learn English, read the news, and research about aircraft before you come here. There is no way for me to have an intelligent conversation with someone who is this "unprepared" at everything relevant to this thread.

I am not english man , nor may native language is english.

You said F-22 engine US didn't sold to any country , then F-22 engine become unreliable?

I responses , if F-22 sold US to other countries ,it will came with engines. and it gonna happen in next few years.

AF ready for F-22 export version
AF ready for F-22 export version - Air Force News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Air Force Times

Read about K9+ an K10 engine program running separately, as for unmanned bomber Kaveri engine core "kabni" will be used to make that different engine for that plane.

got it?

K-10? Where is it? It's so early in development there's not even a picture of it so don't mention it. If you couldn't get Kaveri to 81kN, where's the confidence for a 100kN engine? K-10 is part of the Kaveri project. If the Kaveri prototype is being forsaken, is the K-10 even still alive? If you start talking about stuff that doesn't even have a built prototype, then I'll just say China's working on 180-185kN WS-15. At least there are pictures of the thing and rumors that it hit 165kN.

Just like the arguement I had with another Indian poster about their satellite launch vehicle the GSLV Mk2.

India have not fixed their GSLV Mk2 and they argue that they are coming up with GSLV Mk3 with even more lift capacity. Like how could they make a more powerful Mk3 work if Mk2 has not been porperly fix ? :hitwall:

You will vomit blood argueing with these posters.:crazy:

Just like the arguement I had with another Indian poster about their satellite launch vehicle the GSLV Mk2.

India have not fixed their GSLV Mk2 and they argue that they are coming up with GSLV Mk3 with even more lift capacity. Like how could they make a more powerful Mk3 work if Mk2 has not been porperly fix ? :hitwall:

India gave up on MK2 because of all the failures. So it shifted to MK3. Hopefully by changing the number, it will become a successful engine. Lets see if changing the number would work wonders.

India gave up on MK2 because of all the failures. So it shifted to MK3. Hopefully by changing the number, it will become a successful engine. Lets see if changing the number would work wonders.

Just like China did with WS-13 , now its WS-13A and then WS-13A failed , its now WS-13B and so on....

asked china make WA-13 before WS-13A and completed WS-13A before WS-13B .:))

Deficiency find in MK2 model, made to launched new improved version called MK3

Just like China did with WS-13 , now its WS-13A and then WS-13A failed , its now WS-13B and so on....

This thread is about the incredible India. Stick with the topic.

I have gotten really tired of you and your stupidity. This is probably my last post because this is like talking to a cow.

1. It is obvious to everyone that China is far ahead of India on engine development. Any attempt to deny this truth is like whistling then you pass a graveyard to make yourself feel less scared. It is common knowledge. Anyone saying otherwise is purely bullshxting.

2. Afterburner, whether it be software or hardware, is going to be absent from Kaveri, and it will not be improved. therefore, although this engine continues to be developed, it is no longer developed as a fighter jet engine (because all fighter jet engines had afterburner). WS-13A continues to be developed as a jet engine with afterburner; they are in different leagues.

3. Just because China doesn't release actual yearly figures and announce all of their progress, you assume China put a 30-hour engine into service? Do you know how incompetent someone has to be to put a 30-hour engine into service? If only your military leaders would underestimate China by this much as well.

4. You selectively believe quotes and sources based on whether they make you feel better or worse. That's pretty obvious because the WS-10A improvement quote and the 30-hour quote were taken from the SAME source but you only want to believe the 30-hour quote and you think that quote lasts forever even though it was 3-4 years old. You believe Wikipedia figures if it makes India look good, but you don't believe official figures if they confirm China's achievements.

5. I realize of course, English is not a fluent language (didn't need you to tell me LOL) to you but it's hard to understand most of your sentences. Some of them are so bad, it's funny to read them again and again. If you are this bad, you should probably learn more English or go to an Indian language forum. It's tiring to read what you write and I'm sure there are things people wrote that you cannot understand either because you can't grasp a point that is clearly explained to you.

6. You dug up a 2009 article on the F-22? That's too old and dead. It was an initial thought, but was overruled. Japan offered $350 million per F-22 (downgraded version) but the final decision was that the F-22 cannot be exported. Currently, there are no active notions to export the F-22. You were wrong again on basic information (you thought F-22 would be sold) and you tried to cover it up with a faulty source. Pathetic.

7. Engine success: If the country uses it in operation, it is successful. If it will never power a fighter jet, it is failed. WS-10A is operational and in production = success. Kaveri will never power any fighter jet, maybe a drone = failed (for original purpose, but possibly success for lesser purpose). This concept is really easy for most people to understand. If you don't understand this, you should probably go jump in a river and hope you get reincarnated into a cockroach with more intelligence.

8.China copies fighters? Heh heh, guilty! We do whatever we need to do to make a powerful military. Rules are for games, fool. The military is not a game; it is about survival so the "no copying" rule does not apply. The military's role is to to protect the nation at all costs, doing whatever is necessary. We copy, steal, hack and then we innovate too because this is about staying alive when other countries build weapons to kill you. And you want to follow the intellectual property rules that those countries made? Imagine someone kicking your face into the ground, injuring you with every successive stomp, and when you use your hands to remove his boot from your bloody face, he says, "Hey, hey, no hands, no hands!" And you are stupid enough to say, "Oh, sorry about that." To sum up, river, reincarnated, cockroach, smarter. Do it.

9. K-10? Where's the prototype? Where's a picture? No picture, no prototype, no testing = doesn't exist. It is sooo Indian to brag about an engine that doesn't even have a prototype yet!

In any case, I've wasted more than enough time on you. You're clearly too stupid to learn as there are simple notions like number 1 and 7 that I've had to explain to you no less than 5 times while it comes as common sense to most people. Work more, talk less, and maybe one day, India will fly a jet with an indigenous engine instead of criticizing people who have succeeded in doing that without the capability themselves. Last post on your cow-manure brain, good day.

I have gotten really tired of you and your stupidity. This is probably my last post because this is like talking to a cow.

1. It is obvious to everyone that China is far ahead of India on engine development. Any attempt to deny this truth is like whistling then you pass a graveyard to make yourself feel less scared. It is common knowledge. Anyone saying otherwise is purely bullshxting.

2. Afterburner, whether it be software or hardware, is going to be absent from Kaveri, and it will not be improved. therefore, although this engine continues to be developed, it is no longer developed as a fighter jet engine (because all fighter jet engines had afterburner). WS-13A continues to be developed as a jet engine with afterburner; they are in different leagues.

3. Just because China doesn't release actual yearly figures and announce all of their progress, you assume China put a 30-hour engine into service? Do you know how incompetent someone has to be to put a 30-hour engine into service? If only your military leaders would underestimate China by this much as well.

4. You selectively believe quotes and sources based on whether they make you feel better or worse. That's pretty obvious because the WS-10A improvement quote and the 30-hour quote were taken from the SAME source but you only want to believe the 30-hour quote and you think that quote lasts forever even though it was 3-4 years old. You believe Wikipedia figures if it makes India look good, but you don't believe official figures if they confirm China's achievements.

5. I realize of course, English is not a fluent language (didn't need you to tell me LOL) to you but it's hard to understand most of your sentences. Some of them are so bad, it's funny to read them again and again. If you are this bad, you should probably learn more English or go to an Indian language forum. It's tiring to read what you write and I'm sure there are things people wrote that you cannot understand either because you can't grasp a point that is clearly explained to you.

6. You dug up a 2009 article on the F-22? That's too old and dead. It was an initial thought, but was overruled. Japan offered $350 million per F-22 (downgraded version) but the final decision was that the F-22 cannot be exported. Currently, there are no active notions to export the F-22. You were wrong again on basic information (you thought F-22 would be sold) and you tried to cover it up with a faulty source. Pathetic.

7. Engine success: If the country uses it in operation, it is successful. If it will never power a fighter jet, it is failed. WS-10A is operational and in production = success. Kaveri will never power any fighter jet, maybe a drone = failed (for original purpose, but possibly success for lesser purpose). This concept is really easy for most people to understand. If you don't understand this, you should probably go jump in a river and hope you get reincarnated into a cockroach with more intelligence.

8.China copies fighters? Heh heh, guilty! We do whatever we need to do to make a powerful military. Rules are for games, fool. The military is not a game; it is about survival so the "no copying" rule does not apply. The military's role is to to protect the nation at all costs, doing whatever is necessary. We copy, steal, hack and then we innovate too because this is about staying alive when other countries build weapons to kill you. And you want to follow the intellectual property rules that those countries made? Imagine someone kicking your face into the ground, injuring you with every successive stomp, and when you use your hands to remove his boot from your bloody face, he says, "Hey, hey, no hands, no hands!" And you are stupid enough to say, "Oh, sorry about that." To sum up, river, reincarnated, cockroach, smarter. Do it.

9. K-10? Where's the prototype? Where's a picture? No picture, no prototype, no testing = doesn't exist. It is sooo Indian to brag about an engine that doesn't even have a prototype yet!

In any case, I've wasted more than enough time on you. You're clearly too stupid to learn as there are simple notions like number 1 and 7 that I've had to explain to you no less than 5 times while it comes as common sense to most people. Work more, talk less, and maybe one day, India will fly a jet with an indigenous engine instead of criticizing people who have succeeded in doing that without the capability themselves. Last post on your cow-manure brain, good day.

Yes, China is more advance than India is pure domestic jet engine development. But India can purchase American and European jet engines that is not available to China, which are far superior that anything China can develop. As a result, India can place more advance jet engines in its plane than what China can place in its planes.

This is how I would counter his post if I am an India. Is that so hard?

Why are tiny chineses arses burning so much? How is this read related to China?

:rofl::lol:

Everyday DRDO comes up with something new...LMAO!!!!!

bhartis are a joke. Iranians unveils a PRODUCT and THEN claim something about it. bhartis doesn't show any product..just phussss talk and talk..

now Kaveri is going to power unmanned bomber aircraft of india? :chilli::victory::rofl::rofl::lol:

indians can't even make tejas on time...and Unmanned bomber now? :lol:
Look at this idiot..celebrating others..like a useless beggar,who's got nothing of his own.

Last post on your cow-manure brain, good day.

Just another seditious Chinese Chinatown US immigrant bloviating about his mother china's tin cup military achievements or its prowess in stealing from our country. Achievements that are 25 years behind US technology and none bench marked openly by the world. Like that claim of a casino ship being called an A/C. All we hear from you seditious Chinese in the US and China is propaganda chest thumping the mother ship has beamed down as talking points. To have to have read your posts, is like watching two chopsticks bang against each other.

I suspect that India at 1.7 trillion economy is way advanced than China was at that point in many fields. Given that it does not have the Chinese budget, stealing mechanism or copy and paste trait built into its psyche. And finally- only a Chinese would thump his chest at stealing technologies while being banned by 99% of the developed world for that trait. His English maybe grammatically incorrect but the content of his character vs you seditious Chinese in our country is rock solid. Too much MSG in your brain does not also help the cause.

Show any engine which you have made successfully? your WS-10B is failed , how can you be advance , because you have project ,
Is your WS-10B engine lasted more then 30 hours?, If Yes show? I have showed you your advance research cant make decent engine which can lasted for more then 30 Hours.

You are so stupid your production engine (2007) failed and only worked for 30 hours in (2009) , you called this a successful engine. This year is 2013 (starting) we have haven't heard that , the new engine can work more then 30 hours.

India didn't started producing engine and still in developing phase and you claims it failed while Chinese engine which is went into production fails at 30 hours claims to be superior ? what is your logic

Rest engines are in development state, since when you didnt make any engine which can work ,how can you claim you have more advance?

I already proved you your WS-10 is failed and stopped , WS-10A is failed and stopped , tell you which else you are flying today?

Buddy every engine has Core, and that With that Engine Core many other types of engines can be developed, Kaveri Engine Core"Kabini" is now powering Indian Navy Ship, Indian Railways also planning to use that Kaveri Engine for its Engines, It dosen't means that Railways engine will be power with Jet engine throwing flames behind.

If i told you this you will start thing Indian Rail engine will though fire from behind after installing Jet engine :))

Buddy , you get first knowledge about Jet engine , before you argue with something.

As for knowledge , Kaveri Engine will be also continue to be develop with afterburner , get you knowledge right? OK

You called it incompetent , Figure states , Went into Production in 2007 and in 2009 the company claims that it cant last more then 30 hours. First question why went into production at all? just for showing to work that we can make engine .

This interview given by Company itself. Not by you and me. Thats why you still buys engine from russia for jets.

If you Have good english, that is not quote is assumption made in writing that is possible/happen . not a interview/official statement.

Why when company can give interview stating about engine lack of performance , dont you that will also give when they achieved that engine ? you are thing that company is dumb ? not giving engine success news?

The statement shows that even after years , engine research reached more, but not at that level which Russian engines are currently.

But you english is good , but you fail to back you claim by any evidence, scientific details. only talk on assumption.

Everything take times, US wont give F-22 until they got develop new technology. it doesn't meant F-22 cant be exported for ever.

if this is your criteria then India is better,
WS-10; Is this flying any PLane? NO = Failed (China WS-13 Engine Failed)

WS-10A 2007 started production ( Why that engine gone into production, So your successful engine only last for 30 hours)

WS-10A - 2009; Can last more then 30 Hours = Failed engine WS-10A

India never went in a engine into production which cant meet any international Successful engine criteria. What a Chinese way to call success a 30 Hr engine life went into production.

Buddy , copying cant make equals to originals, Follows cant be leaders and when China is trying to Copy F-22 US technology, US is making more advance plane , China is always remain behind and get beaten.

India can have best technology available in market.

It is under development, Prototype is build and fly you will see:) When build we can show fly n test.

You talking about nothing but garbage and non-sense without logic and without making facts and figures. and cant tell WS-13A , how went a failed engine into production? explain that?

Your criteria , of successful engine = production ( even the production engine failed) WS-10A=Successful (30 hours life)
No one in the world other then Chinese who can do production of failed engine,

India Criteria
develop => Test=>Continuos develop =>Test (Meet Parameters ) => production

China Criteria:
Develop=> Production(WS10) Failed= Develop (WS10A)=> production => Test

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom