What's new

India's UNMANNED BOMBER Aircraft Confirmed

the joke nation with its people and grandiose plans where they still havent figured out an AK copy

WS-10A flying with J-11B and prototype J-10B. Kaveri? Turned into drone engine because no one's crazy enough to fly an aircraft powered by it and it doesn't produce enough thrust to power anything bigger than a drone anyway. And that's only "the plan". Waiting to see if that works at all. Don't criticize Chinese engines; they are much better than your best. India criticizing China is like a fat, lazy potato chip-drunken sports fan criticizing a professional athlete.

With all due respect sir India has some policy. I agree your WS10A is integrated, but there are few points we must keep in mind.

1. All china speak can not be verified, No one knows how good your engines are. There are no independent source.
2. No one knows how many chinese plane fell due to this new engine,

So please STFU.. No one criticize China, infact it was chinese member who jumped into debate and spoil this thread...

@Topic:
I don't think its UNMANNED BOMBER, Its strike role drone...
This is Bomber

b52-array.jpg

and this is strike fighter.

NAPO-Su-34-Dumb-Bomb-Drop-1S.jpg

The indian Unmanned drone will be pilotless Strike fighter (Ground attack fighter).

the joke nation with its people and grandiose plans where they still havent figured out an AK copy

Come to KP area of Pakistan, there are worker who can make any gun. Does it means anyting. Have you heard about copyright???

By the way : Post reported...

Yes we know your Engine is ready and flying thats why its not able to fly JF-17 ..... in PAF till now....one wonders which engine is ready ?

If there engine come to Pakistan, The world will know how good/bad chinese engines are. I am waiting for J10 in PAF (as FC20) so that we will also see how credible Ws10 are. Hope fully PAF get some J10s with Ws10 for evaluation (in Pakistan).....

What you say Pakistani members, do you need J10s for evaluation at Mehran base???

What is burning the some Chinese so much? This thread was no place for them to come and start a d!ck measuring competition!!

I must say these forum warriors have quite an ego thing going on here.

Oh, haha, 40 years to develop an engine! Is that a problem? In 2012, China has a turbofan engine powering operating jets and India does not. It took us 40 years to make one but it took the Indians far longer to even begin. How backwards! In the end, it doesn't matter if we take 4 years or 40 or 4000 because the fact is, now we can make one that powers jets and you can't; that's it. I am 50 cent army? Whatever say, buddy but 50 cents are more than what the non-flying Indian engines are worth.

Anyway, you can argue with me and Chinese guys on here all you want, curry boys, but unfortunately for your big mouths, you cannot argue with your engine to make it work!

sorry mate

you chinese are still buying russian engines at this current date

China Signs $500 Million Russian Jet Engine Deal, Vedomosti Says - Bloomberg

China has acquired Russian engines to the amount of $500 million - News - Russian Aviation - RUAVIATION.COM

Giving warnings and sending fishing trawlers to fight and using normal innocent fisherman as cannon fodder is called a joke.

This Paper Tiger nation which do not know how to behave internationally is a joke what ever it says and does is Hilarious and :rofl:ble.

Hope there isn't. Otherwise I have to add at least 5 years to expected year as a delay. I wish they present the prototype and till then don't say anything.

This is the pic I have found in the internet

PredatorType_UAV_DRADO.jpg

These days Defense industry is a serious business in India.

@sandy, Deadlines,are a critical component of project management.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you mention that in DRDO circles, expect 10 sec silence before the audience breaks into a crazy laughter....We as country shouldn't make any deadlines public from our past experiences... especially in stuff that flies.

This project isn't officially declared and I don't think it ever will be.

The only official news is "Karevi will be used in unmanned vehicle. Most probably AURA ( its a UCAV not bomber)
Some Defence jarno s find this throgh some of their super secretive links.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom