What's new

India's Super Sukhoi's will technologically out-match China's latest Su-35 jets

When Russia decided to indust MKI clone Su 30 in their airforce ignoring Su 35, it tells a bloody hell of story. Why Russia prefer SU30 with MKI Configuration over su 35? MKI is better than chinese Su 35 forget about super sukhoi.

J 20 is real but it is not fifth generation plane. Indian air marshal said that Indians are watching J 20 and it is not stealth nor it is any cause of concern for Indian Airforce.

Because whatever an air marshal (who has never worked on or even been up close to the J-20) says must be true.

Money is not an issue for India, the question is, do you think that SUPER sukhoie would have an edge over SU 35 ?

Only Russia know if Super Sukoi is better or not compare to the standard export SU-35 since they're the one who possessed the information of both aircrafts. But Chinese SU-35 is not merely 100% Russian content, so to claim that India Super Sukhoi will out-match Chinese SU-35 is just a pure fantasy and speculation.

China is not anywhere in this league. 5 maybe 10 years from now.

Virtually all of the key subcomponents on the J-20, J-10, and their indigenous Flanker derivatives (i.e. J-11B/15/16/11D) are sourced domestically. The EU & US have embargoes on arms sales to the Chinese and the Russians are reluctant to provide components for what they consider an illegitimate Flanker off-shoot.

Virtually all of the key subcomponents on the J-20, J-10, and their indigenous Flanker derivatives (i.e. J-11B/15/16/11D) are sourced domestically. The EU & US have embargoes on arms sales to the Chinese and the Russians are reluctant to provide components for what they consider an illegitimate Flanker off-shoot.

The virtually is not the same. Chinese engines are still under performing and worse in fuel consumption than the Russian. I don't want to make you believe that but if you have any doubts google is your friend. They are not committing 20B or 50B USD for the next decade if everything is rosy.

And you considered the ex soviet and Ukrainian engineers working in Chinese firms foreign or domestic?

The virtually is not the same. Chinese engines are still under performing and worse in fuel consumption than the Russian. I don't want to make you believe that but if you have any doubts google is your friend. They are not committing 20B or 50B USD for the next decade if everything is rosy.

That doesn't refute my point that most of the major subcomponents of these jets (including the engines for the Flankers) are domestically-sourced, not to mention that the engine issues regarding these aircraft have been resolved since 2009.

And you considered the ex soviet and Ukrainian engineers working in Chinese firms foreign or domestic?

Which "ex-Soviet/Ukrainian engineers" worked on the aforementioned projects? Can you provide names and the institute at which they allegedly worked?

That doesn't refute my point that most of the major subcomponents of these jets (including the engines for the Flankers) are domestically-sourced, not to mention that the engine issues regarding these aircraft have been resolved since 2009.

Which "ex-Soviet/Ukrainian engineers" worked on the aforementioned projects? Can you provide names and the institute at which they allegedly worked?

Hold on. Let me find their birth certificates as well.

This is ridiculous, tell me that other country didn't invite ex soviet engineers after the collapse of Soviet,
tell me that Russian and American didn't go for Nazi engineers and blue print/facility.

when can that country not to be a joke? they are still believing in MKI is kind of arse-kicking fighter arent they```lol, but in fact it is just a Russian lab rat, and god know how long will Indian take to materialize this so-called 'super Sukhoi' crap``:D

Back
Top Bottom