What's new

India’s Rupee Slides to 13-Month Low 63.495. 2014 GDP = 1.72 trillion

Yes there are enough threads about China's debt problem, "freedom" problem, corruption problem. China is evil, China cannot be trusted, India will pass China is 2010, 2012, 2020... and most of all, China will collapse. Look it up, there plenty of you Indian cheer leaders in everyone of those threads. Which is not attacking, insulting? Did you mind the source or lack of?

And most of it have credible sources.I cant see any source in here.Not even a link .
I searched the entire net articles but none of them showed with a title like this.

India gdp in rupees is 104 trillion for FY 2013-2014. Which mean $1.62 trillion at current exchange rate.

It's gone down again?

Since I joined this forum almost 5 years ago, Indians have always been saying they had a "$2 trillion economy".

In the years after that, China's foreign exchange reserves have ballooned to $4 trillion just by themselves, and India's economy is still under $2 trillion.

It's gone down again?

Since I joined this forum almost 5 years ago, Indians have always been saying they had a "$2 trillion economy".

In the years after that, China's foreign exchange reserves have ballooned to $4 trillion just by themselves, and India's economy is still under $2 trillion.

Seem like in 2 years India will become $2 trillon economy.

It's gone down again?

Credit goes to Previous gov ..... Things are changing here not very fast but steadily......
Being a TTA I believe you are aware of the difference between two Asian giants if not quote me further ......

It's gone down again?

No sir Indian economy is actually shrinking.Our economy is shrinked from 1.8 trillion to 2.1 trillion :sarcastic:

I've been saying this for a loooong time but the Indians keep regurgitating their 5-6-7-12% growth rate garbage here. What they don't realize is, currencies have the ability to break a nation. India's GDP actually contracted from 2011 to 2012, despite 6% or 7% or whatever GDP growth for that year.

I said it may very well happen again this year, and they found it funny. Can't wait to see the IMF publish the statistics next year in April :agree:

No sir Indian economy is actually shrinking.Our economy is shrinked from 1.8 trillion to 2.1 trillion :sarcastic:

Your nominal GDP has been shrinking, due to the Rupee going from 39 a few years back to the current 63.

There are two ways you can get past it. Either grow faster, or stop your currency from falling.

Your nominal GDP has been shrinking, due to the Rupee going from 39 a few years back to the current 63.

There are two ways you can get past it. Either grow faster, or stop your currency from falling.

Ya it will again shrink from 2.1 to 3 trillion within few years .:D

I think you lack understanding of what you are saying. :lol:

Your nominal GDP has been shrinking, that is a fact.

Pretty strange for a "developing country".

Yes I was talking about nominal GDP since our nominal GDP is 2.1 trillion USD.
PPP is irrelevant and it is only 7.7 trillion USD.

2014 is not even over yet, do you have a time machine? :lol:

We dont need a time machine for posting
posts with common sense.A lot of threads in here about our latest GDP data published by IMF.Check those if you want.

Excuse me for not making it more obvious. When I said your voice heard by 1.1 trillion I simply meant a large number of people. It's called figurative speech, understand? Do you call the person who tells you every road leads to Rome "illiterate"? LMFAO!

"all Indians already made their voices heard when they cast their vote". That is such a B.S. You just said they don't need to hear yours. Of course they don't need to hear your voice. They don't need to hear your friends' voices either, your parents', yours sisters. Who the heck are "the people"? How can 1.1 billion voices converge to just one leader? What about those who disagreed? If your "voices" are that good, how come you've managed to find just one good leader (to be proved still) in Modi after 60+ years of independence? Who's to say your next leader won't be bad again?
Yes, so convenient to run behind the cover of figurative when caught on ignorance.

1.2 billion can always choose one leader. Convergence of all voices is not required for it. Majority is required. This is achieved through something called "elections". Those who disagreed still have their representatives in opposition parties. This is called "parliamentary system". Idiots who have never seen freedom to vote won't understand what these things mean.

And modi is not the first good leader of the country, nor is he the last. It didn't take us 60 years to choose one good leader.

And I am still waiting for your response on the Indian economy. One particular pig was saying that all the spectacle on madison square turned out to be nothing. When I cited the hard numbers which prove that economic situation has improved, why there is no response to it? Who took away your voice?

Back
Top Bottom