What's new

India’s Rupee Slides to 13-Month Low 63.495. 2014 GDP = 1.72 trillion

The voice of Chinese people is not heard in their own country, who will hear their voice on PDF?

Just how many of the 1.1 trillion Indians can hear the voice of the great Shadow_Hunter? My delusional friend?:crazy:

All that rowdy spectacle at Madison Square Garden has turned out to be nothing. Why can't you Indians wait till you actually have done something before bragging? Is it that important to you to be "heard"?

Just how many of the 1.1 trillion Indians can hear the voice of the great Shadow_Hunter? My delusional friend?:crazy:

All that rowdy spectacle at Madison Square Garden has turned out to be nothing. Why can't you Indians wait till you actually have done something before bragging? Is it that important to you to be "heard"?

We have enough thread in this PDF about bad debt problemin China.But can you see Indians in there attacking your leader in there?
So we dont need to take this sourceless news seriously.
Now please refrain from insulting our nation and leader.Otherwise we will report yourpost.

It is already happening...

Modi doubles weapons spending

The worst is the Indian think is a good thing? If modi reduced defence spending and redirect the budget into infrastruture, education and raising the standard living of ordinary Indian, like what China is doing in the 1995 to 2003. I will be more worried. Obviously my worry is redundant . :D

their collective insecurity wouldnt allow them to stop buying weapons

2014 GDP = 1.72 trillion

India poised to be a $2 trillion economy in 2014 =
imbecile from where get this ...........this is the source India’s Rupee Slides to 13-Month Low After Trade Deficit Widens - Bloomberg...and no where it talked about gdp
why have change the article title and even edited inside article?

their collective insecurity wouldnt allow them to stop buying weapons
today there is a major terrorist attack ...and you have time for this ..nice

First of all Indian population is 1.2 billion, not 1.1 trillion. Illiterate Chinese should learn basic general knowledge before quoting me.

Secondly all Indians already made their voices heard when they cast their vote through elections. They don't need to hear me. You cannot understand that because you don't know what election means.

And all those spectacles at Madison square garden have already achieved a lot. Inflation is down by 8% and economic growth is up by one percent. There are other indicators such increase in forex reserves, increase in FII investments, etc, but kids like you cannot comprehend those things. So focus on getting basic education first instead of worrying about India.

We have enough thread in this PDF about bad debt problemin China.But can you see Indians in there attacking your leader in there?
So we dont need to take this sourceless news seriously.
Now please refrain from insulting our nation and leader.Otherwise we will report yourpost.
Yes there are enough threads about China's debt problem, "freedom" problem, corruption problem. China is evil, China cannot be trusted, India will pass China is 2010, 2012, 2020... and most of all, China will collapse. Look it up, there plenty of you Indian cheer leaders in everyone of those threads. Which is not attacking, insulting? Did you mind the source or lack of?

actually it is but its Pakistani Rupees around 106 Pak rs =1 dollar.
If you think negative about my India, I will show you mirror.

Get your facts right, Pak rupee is 100 and going down. I expect tomorrow Pak rupee to be under 100.

First of all Indian population is 1.2 billion, not 1.1 trillion. Illiterate Chinese should learn basic general knowledge before quoting me.

Secondly all Indians already made their voices heard when they cast their vote through elections. They don't need to hear me. You cannot understand that because you don't know what election means.

And all those spectacles at Madison square garden have already achieved a lot. Inflation is down by 8% and economic growth is up by one percent. There are other indicators such increase in forex reserves, increase in FII investments, etc, but kids like you cannot comprehend those things. So focus on getting basic education first instead of worrying about India.

Excuse me for not making it more obvious. When I said your voice heard by 1.1 trillion I simply meant a large number of people. It's called figurative speech, understand? Do you call the person who tells you every road leads to Rome "illiterate"? LMFAO!

"all Indians already made their voices heard when they cast their vote". That is such a B.S. You just said they don't need to hear yours. Of course they don't need to hear your voice. They don't need to hear your friends' voices either, your parents', yours sisters. Who the heck are "the people"? How can 1.1 billion voices converge to just one leader? What about those who disagreed? If your "voices" are that good, how come you've managed to find just one good leader (to be proved still) in Modi after 60+ years of independence? Who's to say your next leader won't be bad again?

India gdp in rupees is 104 trillion for FY 2013-2014. Which mean $1.62 trillion at current exchange rate.

India projected gdp for 2014-15 is Rs 128 trillion which is $2 trillion at current exchange rate. But this is projected and depend on if gdp growth is archived. So there is possiblity India may not become $2 trillion economy this year.

Back
Top Bottom