What's new

India's increasing troop may go nowhere

India is needlessly complicating matters for themselves in my Opinion.China's Policy has always been towards east not west.They are not interested in conflict in the west.

Well i guess in the end it is at least good for Pakistan.

Would take steam off us and if China reciprocates Indian gesture(2.5 Million is one hell of a manpower) for us it would be like charo hath ghee may aur sar karahi ka andar.:lol:

Anyways the more India threatens China the more armed we get.

Same applies for India also. More China and Pakistan cheat America, more we will get. US is already ready to sell F-35 fighters to India.

India is needlessly complicating matters for themselves in my Opinion.China's Policy has always been towards east not west.They are not interested in conflict in the west.

Well i guess in the end it is at least good for Pakistan.

Would take steam off us and if China reciprocates Indian gesture(2.5 Million is one hell of a manpower) for us it would be like charo hath ghee may aur sar karahi ka andar.:lol:

Anyways the more India threatens China the more armed we get.

:no:more u.s presence and indian presence will increase in afghanistan:)

@matrix_neo

Yaar in another thread they were saying they just have 30K regular troops there. Anyways thats not the point. Look at their conflicts, Taiwan,Vietnam,South Korea,Japan, South China Sea it is all in the east. They don't want a threat on their flank. Now india deploying 100K troops on a quiet front is a bit provocative isn't it.

@patna_ke_presley

Sometime ago a Turkish F-16 crashed, turks gathered all the pieces together to investigate the cause, they discovered a piece of equipment that was cracked open and had some suspicious looking device. On further investigation it was found to be a fVking tracking beacon.

They put a tracking beacon in the aircraft of a NATO member, can u imagine it a NATO member, a 6 decade old alliance, Turks have been fighting with Americans side by side in every conflict from korea to afghanistan and in return they put a tracking becaon in their aircraft. What's the guarantee that they didn't installed an instant aircraft disabling switch also. Now go figure what kind of Ally US is.

@AkhandIndia

Don't let the patriotism,media,forums fool u. I can tell u the ground situation, and the ground situation is that Afghanistan is an unofficial province of Pakistan. let me just quote an example u hear all the heavy border security and fighting on Pak-Afghan border. But u can get a cab from Peshawar to Kabul.

If u go Afghanistan u would find that everything there from packed Milk bottles to shampoos and hell even the goats for sacrifice come from Pakistan(cause they don't grow anything except opium)Pakistani currency their is readily exchangeable.

If someday in future we are able to seal Pak-Afghan border i can bet that soon it would cause a great humanitarian crisis. Cause the only thing saving afghanistan from complete starvation is Pakistan.

Now u know we are inexplicably linked(unfortunate for us though) but that's the truth and no amount of artificial influence can change that.

Back
Top Bottom