What's new

India's increasing troop may go nowhere

India is hungry for power status in the region.

Can India win more gold medals than China in Olympics? No
Can India organize event like Beijing Olympics? Not in next 20 years.
Can India make Tank, fighter jet or Naval ship on their own? Never
Can India make improvements to remove Delhi and Mumbai from world 10 most dirtiest cities? Never
Can India master reverse engineering? Never (Indians have blue prints of Bofors A guns but they can't make them forget reverse engineering)
Can India provide toilet facilities to its 500 million people? Not in next 25 years.

You can give 1000 examples.

The only way India can project its power is with defense forces,
We are increasing troops on your border,
We'll give you ungli in South China sea,
We'll provide Pataka helmets and Insas to Vietnam,
we'll do military exercise with Japan,
We'll test Agni-V in 2015 it can reach Beijing bla bla bla.

A conventional war on two countries by a Super Power has made the world economy to go in the negative direction and has made the US go bank corrupt.
why is this war mongering threads are fueled further is a big surprice.
When I was preparing for SSB to join the IN, I took training from a Man name Maj Kalshi in Delhi, he told that if a war errupts between India-Pak or India-China, no one is going to gain, you guys think that the US and Russia will come to each others aid and support the big population that survives a full scale war, do you think the US and rest of the world are humanitarians to come and help the two fighting nations, no. they will find oppertunities to exploit what is left over of the war.
so stop war mongering in forums via your key boards.

Can India make improvements to remove Delhi and Mumbai from world 10 most dirtiest cities? Never
Can India master reverse engineering? Never (Indians have blue prints of Bofors A guns but they can't make them forget reverse engineering)
Can India provide toilet facilities to its 500 million people? Not in next 25 years.

remove India where ever you have quaoted in your post and replace it with PAK,
just don't be a mouth piece for some one, China is a great nation no doubt about it, and let them speak for their own, but they won't because they concentrate more on actions not on words, and leave the empty talking to you guys.
so stop the mind fart and lets both address what is lagging in our respective country.

tu apni baat kar na ...

Brother,

they are just as professional as any South Asian military. That's why many from our part of the world participate in UN peacekeeping missions, including India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. And don't forget, they have experience in the various wars they fought with Pakistan, and that experience counts. Now, they have money as well. We just lack equipment, compared to our Indian and Pakistani counterparts.

And they delivered the ultimate result - Victory. 3.

Probably as a deterant. But not strictly speaking.

Those Flankers are in fact meant for China. Although, smaller countries like Bangladesh and Nepal have their rights to voice concern over the matter, since it doesn't balance the force potential of each country in the region.

Undoubtedly, those Flankers are a powerful psychological weapon. And frankly, neither we or Nepal are in that league.

Apart from Pakistan, we along with Nepal, and SL do not have any defence pacts with China, or some alliance to gang up against India. Investing in relations (both commercial and military) with China is another matter. Does our ever increasing defence relations with China raise eyebrows in India? Unfortunately yes.

You see, the reason for this is due to the fact that India does not want to lose control, or completely lose Assam to any country or (God forbid) become another nation. That's the fear that is driving India to place so much security interests in Assam. And of-course, there's China. It does not want ANYONE (including us) to stand in their way to maintain that Assam is a part of India. It's only connected through a 'chicken neck to Assam. And we are standing in that way. Our geography just give us that burden.

Even given that Bangladesh has never officially claimed any Assamese territory as their own. Do they want to use the proposed transit for military use? Including our air space in case of any shenanigans? Unfortunately yes. This is the AL's intention.

We all remember India's role in the 71 war that lead to our creation. At times, Karma can give one a rude awakening, and all those 'hurted guys' wanting to hit them back with a magical wand for reasons best known to themselves.

So, is India's security interests in Assam justified? That is a definite yes.

And we have our own interests.

Although, what is interesting to note is that China is a big trading partner for India. Peculiar eh?

A lone voice of sanity in this cacophony of madness!

May your tribe increase, sir!

To everyone else,

STOP DAYDREAMING!!!!

War between China and India is almost impossible unless one of them has a decisive edge over the other. That is highly unlikely in the foreseeable future.

I do see a lot of trade amidst mutual growling, though! ;)

China manufactures its own PGMs and integrated air defenses. India has to import bullets.

PLAAF is ready to deliver the knock-out blow! It's not 1962, baby. This time, we're going straight to New Delhi!

India is already a mess in peacetime. After PLAAF bombs New Delhi, it would be no different from a huge refugee camp. Armed rebellions against GOI rule will break out everywhere.

U know what? I had read about the bad effects of taking drugs.. people start hallucinating... and now i am seeing live example!!!:no:

that apart, to tell u frankly, I doubt if any part of India would actually want to get FREE. a bihari, or a marathi, or a keralite is very proud of being one.. But I seriously don't know why, being Indian is what binds us!!! and I have visited India extensively,and I must tell
u, Indian breaking apart into small nations ala USSR is just a dream.. an impossible dream!!!:argh:

regarding reaching delhi... I remember another army who had planned and fixed to have dinner in delhi... they are in your good books. plz ask them how good the Delhi food is, before u plan to visit us!!!!:)

Brother,

they are just as professional as any South Asian military. That's why many from our part of the world participate in UN peacekeeping missions, including India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. And don't forget, they have experience in the various wars they fought with Pakistan, and that experience counts. Now, they have money as well. We just lack equipment, compared to our Indian and Pakistani counterparts.

And they delivered the ultimate result - Victory. 3.

Probably as a deterant. But not strictly speaking.

Those Flankers are in fact meant for China. Although, smaller countries like Bangladesh and Nepal have their rights to voice concern over the matter, since it doesn't balance the force potential of each country in the region.

Undoubtedly, those Flankers are a powerful psychological weapon. And frankly, neither we or Nepal are in that league.

Apart from Pakistan, we along with Nepal, and SL do not have any defence pacts with China, or some alliance to gang up against India. Investing in relations (both commercial and military) with China is another matter. Does our ever increasing defence relations with China raise eyebrows in India? Unfortunately yes.

You see, the reason for this is due to the fact that India does not want to lose control, or completely lose Assam to any country or (God forbid) become another nation. That's the fear that is driving India to place so much security interests in Assam. And of-course, there's China. It does not want ANYONE (including us) to stand in their way to maintain that Assam is a part of India. It's only connected through a 'chicken neck to Assam. And we are standing in that way. Our geography just give us that burden.

Even given that Bangladesh has never officially claimed any Assamese territory as their own. Do they want to use the proposed transit for military use? Including our air space in case of any shenanigans? Unfortunately yes. This is the AL's intention.

We all remember India's role in the 71 war that lead to our creation. At times, Karma can give one a rude awakening, and all those 'hurted guys' wanting to hit them back with a magical wand for reasons best known to themselves.

So, is India's security interests in Assam justified? That is a definite yes.

And we have our own interests.

Although, what is interesting to note is that China is a big trading partner for India. Peculiar eh?

@Zabanya: Either u r not from BD.. or u r the only sane BD person on PDF!!! u seem to love your country BD like any one will his, hate India for certain things, respect India for a few things, talk practical sense like India will do anything to save Assam (while other BD guys are already fortifying their houses for Indian Army attack going to happen next month!!!)....

From whatever I have seen of BD members on PDF, I have come to feel that every BD child hates India and to some extent loves Pakistan because of teh Muslim connection.. AND THIS SURPRISES ME!!! I know that u guys are not supposed to love or even like India. India must have done its own share of wrongs, but I am sure that India was the one who got u independence and then left on its own. All said and done, 90,000 or whatever Pakistani troops had surrendered there, so Indian army must have been real strength there. and whatever anyone wants to believe, all neutral sources tell me, that Indian army left on its own. It didn't make any endeavour whatsoever to OCCUPY BD.

SO HERE IS A NATION WHICH GOT U INDEPENDENCE AND THEREAFTER IN LAST 40 YEARS, NEVER, I MEAN NEVER EVEN TRIED TO ATTACK U.

now whatever else wrong it would have done, i am sure that nation doesn't deserve HATRED of a normal BD!!!!!

plz justify to me if anyone can, without using conspiracy theories,...

1.Can't blame you for your shallow knowledge; we are aware how incompetent and unprofessional IA officer corps is.

2. Mountain troops or marine corps troops are basically infantry. For instance, Gen Arora had used six Mountain Divs in BD War. These were: 8, 57 and 23 from the East; 20 and 6 to Northern BD and 4 against Jessore.

3. We have no doubts these Strike Corps are meant for us, because you know it very well that you are no patch on China.

4. Btw, there is always a summer after winter. And summer is the time China will wait to break your neck should you try to be funny with BD, Nepal, Pakistan or SL.

are you zaid hamid follower?

India is needlessly complicating matters for themselves in my Opinion.China's Policy has always been towards east not west.They are not interested in conflict in the west.

Well i guess in the end it is at least good for Pakistan.

Would take steam off us and if China reciprocates Indian gesture(2.5 Million is one hell of a manpower) for us it would be like charo hath ghee may aur sar karahi ka andar.:lol:

Anyways the more India threatens China the more armed we get.

@bubble: how is India complicating the matter??? China have 34 divisions ready to be deployed on NE India border!!!! So should we not deploy our forces and carry out infrastructure development on our side??

WHAT DO U FIND WRONG WITH THAT?????? How is India THREATENING China by this activity?????

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

No, he follows me. Do you want to join him?

Zaid Hamid is on twitter!!!! OH GREAT!!! plz give me his id. i will also follow him!!!!:cheesy:

@Zabanya: Either u r not from BD.. or u r the only sane BD person on PDF!!! u seem to love your country BD like any one will his, hate India for certain things, respect India for a few things, talk practical sense like India will do anything to save Assam (while other BD guys are already fortifying their houses for Indian Army attack going to happen next month!!!)....

Assam is largely India's own issue. The main point was that the Bangladesh army won't allow any military-related movements through the transit or air space. And yes, they are a significant stakeholder in the politics of Bangladesh. They have power there.

Awami League is like a toilet. Anyone can randomly pee on them. Even major corporations like Grameen Phone (Telenor) in Bangladesh can do that :lol:

From whatever I have seen of BD members on PDF, I have come to feel that every BD child hates India and to some extent loves Pakistan because of teh Muslim connection.. AND THIS SURPRISES ME!!! I know that u guys are not supposed to love or even like India.

Well, Bangladeshis love Bollywood. I am pretty certain this similarly applies to many of the BD folks here.

India must have done its own share of wrongs, but I am sure that India was the one who got u independence and then left on its own. All said and done, 90,000 or whatever Pakistani troops had surrendered there, so Indian army must have been real strength there. and whatever anyone wants to believe, all neutral sources tell me, that Indian army left on its own. It didn't make any endeavour whatsoever to OCCUPY BD.

Well, maybe our interests intersected back then. India's intentions were quite different from that of the then East Pakistanis, or ethnic Bengalis rather. India simply wanted to smash Pakistan into two, and they did so with a superb plan coupled the sheer stupidity of Yaha Khan.

Was there propaganda within the then East Pakistan? Yes. And discrimination and various human rights violations against ethnic Bengalis only helped advance that. Did the Mukti Bahini engage in terrorist activities against West Pakistanis and Biharis? Yes.

In fact, Biharis in Bangladesh today are living under very difficult circumstances. And strangely, this issue barely gets attention in the BD defense section. This similarly applies to other minorities in Bangladesh, such as Chakmas. And certainly, neither the AL or the BNP are giving the due attention they deserve.

You see, the whole thing on part of the Indians back in 71' was to make sure that they face little or no resistance for their advancing army into East Pakistan. If they faced considerable resistance from the East Pakistanis, they would have had a very hard time, and probably never even make it to Dhaka. It was a dangerous psychological game against the West Pakistani rulers. And of-course, Mujib was their agent. He was not a bad man, just that he made alliances and friends with a lot of bad people. And that's what got him killed, along with CIA backing.

You have to note that during the US invasion of Iraq, they had a hard time occupying and controlling parts of Baghdad. Why? Because the Iraqis didn't want them there. In the end, after many lives and resources, they had to make agreements with "former terrorists", and fight against Al-Queda :lol:

India played that very game extremely well back in 71'. They didn't face a hard time conducting their operations against the West Pakistani military, under the command of feudalistic minded West Pakistani leaders. And all that in the then East Pakistan.

Yaha Khan was a fool to attack Longewala on the Western front without any justification whatsoever. He just literally wasted resources on that misadventure. And strangely, the Eastern front's strategic defenses were largely ignored. The PN and PAF were pretty much obliterated by India. After Bangladesh was founded, we had to start constructing those naval facilities from scratch. They focused too much on the Western front.

It's either Indira was a genius. Or she just got lucky. Certainly Nixon was not too happy! :lol:

Mind precedes all phenomena. It don't matter how good your toys are (although you still need them!). Even the Americans with their toys had a hard time in Iraq. And certainly weren't invincible like in the movies.

The bottom line is that Bangladeshis had supported for their independence, and was quite different from the intentions of India. It was just that our interests intersected. We with our support, and you with your military prowess. We alone were militarily no match against the West Pakistani military.

SO HERE IS A NATION WHICH GOT U INDEPENDENCE AND THEREAFTER IN LAST 40 YEARS, NEVER, I MEAN NEVER EVEN TRIED TO ATTACK U.

Not a direct military attack. Otherwise, India can come under sanctions, along with all $hit from Western countries. You know what they are like.

Although, Bangladesh and India have been fighting a covert virtual war for the past 40 years. And it's still happening in this very moment.

No, he follows me. Do you want to join him?

And you are Zaid Hamidi's master? Very, very interesting :lol:

My friend, you and likes of Al-Zakir are following an outdated and an ultimately defeated ideology.

Ironic that it was our forefathers who agreed and worked on an "Arabish-like" language to begin with. And something very few ethnic Bengalis actually spoke. Farsi was like another far-away galaxy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom