What's new

India's GDP crossed $8 trillion.

@Ivan, @Echo_419 ,@gslv mk3 , @Nilgiri @Srinivas What do think is the reason some pdf Chinese members (a TT in this case) to redundantly spread this lies
1. Is it because of poor data interpretation skills?
2. Is it perception of racial superiority over Africans?
3. Inability to come in terms of reality due possible mental agony over some rigid Indophobic beliefs?
:D

For the year 2012 % of Africans living in poverty is :43%

While Poverty in Africa Has Declined, Number of Poor Has Increased

As per 2011 % of Indians living in poverty is :21%

Poverty & Equity Data | India | The World Bank

Population of India for 2011 - 1.2 billion, Hence people living in poverty 1.2 *(21/100)=250 million (approx)

Population of Africa for 2012 - 1.1 billion, Hence people living in poverty 1.1 *(43/100)=473 million (approx)

World Development Indicators-Google Public Data Explorer

But according to some pdf Chinese logic - 473 million < 250 million which will remain an enigma for long.

Simple reason @Chinese-Dragon & other Chinese like him get some kind of 'Kick' by insulting us & spreading lies about India.They will deny this & constantly say they don't care what we do,but in reality they watch every single one of our move,don't believe me simply check the threads opened by Chinese here showing India in a negative light.

Sir i told you i don't believe in man made boundaries or artificial country like india.

Great ! Don't stop there .:enjoy:
South Asia is a man made boundary . U should name Asia = Pakesia .:cheers:
Wait Asia is a man made boundary . Lets change the name of Earth to Pakrth and name Humans = Pakmans .:cheesy:

Heck , Why stop there .
Visible Universe is a man made boundary , we should name it Pakverse .:lol::lol::lol:

Oh but I forgot the name Pakistan is also man made :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Different measurements both are.

And both have different advantages and shortcomings.

But if one wants to look at the raw economic power of a Nation, the best metric still is nominal dollar based GDP figures, where India has a GDP of around 2 trillion dollars.

If one wants to look at the standard of living in a Nation, the better metric is GDP PPP per capita.
Oooooh...:angel:
Okay!!
Everything you said is right.:enjoy:

Tylicall hypocritical Pakistani

Love Indian films.k
Flock to see bollywood
Dance to our music at weddings

Worship our film stars

Envy the Indian gdp and internstional clout.

But. Tell themselves they are superior.

At what your the most isolated mistrusted nation on earth

Indians are pakistani, IMF is Indian, pakistanis are chinese, chinese are tall, rich and handsome, americans are patwari and thinking is posting a link about an out of context quote to children 1000 times.

This is the intellectual fate of just about every thread remotely positive about India. And this pleases me beyond the intellectual capability of these two bit trolls :)

India had the same per capita GDP as China till the early nineties

Talk about the present situation,kid.

I told you with respect to india,numbers doesn't matter,why?because poverty has become part of indian culture because of the living condition of india being so from the past 4000 years.

India even if retain per capita higher than qatar and pakistan below somalia,we still will call you Ghareeb log?why?because poverty is your true identity.

Countries poors than india on numbers such as egypt ordered rafale within year and it took more than a decade for you to decide?why?because not just identity or part of culture but poverty has now even penetrated part of your brain

This is the reason i tell you that numbers doesn't matter when we talk about india.

I hope you can understand this.

I don't mean to insult you sir

I told you with respect to india,numbers doesn't matter,why?because poverty has become part of indian culture because of the living condition of india being so from the past 4000 years.

India even if retain per capita higher than qatar and pakistan below somalia,we still will call you Ghareeb log?why?because poverty is your true identity.

Countries poors than india on numbers such as egypt ordered rafale within year and it took more than a decade for you to decide?why?because not just identity or part of culture but poverty has now even penetrated part of your brain

Any more foolish arguments..?

We hardly give a damn about your perceptions,last time I checked ghareeb India went to the mars,while the rich Pakistan hasn't progressed from making sounding rockets

And you have money to buy rafale ? :omghaha:

Any more foolish arguments..?

We hardly give a damn about your perceptions,last time I checked ghareeb India went to the mars,while the rich Pakistan hasn't progressed from making sounding rockets

And you have money to buy rafale ? :omghaha:

I don't think your getting my point.

Ghareeb not in the sense of money dear.

Anyway if india allow us to rule them from Islamabad they won't remain ghareeb bichaare indians anymore.

This is the reason i tell you that numbers doesn't matter when we talk about india.

Number does not matters then what about 1.30 billion chinese and 0.36 billion americans ! India is growing rapidly and in a decade it will be No.3 in all aspects behind US and China.Many parameters india is even No.1 or 2 at the moment.

India's economy expected to grow 7.5% in FY16: Moody's - The Times of India

don't think your getting my point.

Ghareeb not in the sense of money dear.

Anyway if india allow us to rule them from Islamabad they won't remain ghareeb bichaare indians anymore.

Only a Pakistani would look down on Indian,I'm sure.Its your sense of superiority complex (a religious one)

Pakistani researcher beats indian origin researcher and finds parallel universe sitting in mothers basement.

Evidence of a multiverse? We might have just bumped into another universe

Only a Pakistani would look down on Indian,I'm sure.Its your sense of superiority complex (a religious one)

Any (non pakistani) phychiatrist will tell you there is no such thing as a superiority complex, only inferiority complex manifesting in different ways.

Back
Top Bottom