What's new

India's crazy deficit, when it will explode?

...I am feeling quite happy looking at your frustration and desperation :enjoy:....and I am sure most Indians in this forum is enjoying that as well.

Virtual world must be really important for 50 cents soilder boys...no wonder you keep talking about it. :enjoy:...........chinese impotent men are the laughing stock of the world. :lol:

.. Banned so quickly, I did not have enough time to fully enjoy playing you, waiting for your next ID.

India is a poor, debted country... Not a good mix in India's fragile social & economic structure that hold up India's existence as a state.

Typical Indian, know nothing about the outside world , but often call others "idiot".

Economy of Singapore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Typical denial mode. Look at Singapore by GDP nominal (the list Azazel mentioned).

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are four lists, in list 1 Singapore is number 37, in list 2 it's number 38, in list 3, #39 and list 4, #38 (I'm just stating the numbers so it's easier for you to find it).

Now nowhere is mentioned as being above 270 Billion, please tell me what Azazel was wrong in stating in his post?

EzioAltaïr;3921071 said:
Typical denial mode. Look at Singapore by GDP nominal (the list Azazel mentioned).

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are four lists, in list 1 Singapore is number 37, in list 2 it's number 38, in list 3, #39 and list 4, #38 (I'm just stating the numbers so it's easier for you to find it).

Now nowhere is mentioned as being above 270 Billion, please tell me what Azazel was wrong in stating in his post?

I just said GDP per capita and export data, did I mention GDP?
So what's wrong with you Indians?

Then where I said is wrong?

GDP per capita 2012: Singapore $45000 India $1300
Exports 2012: Singapore $430B India $280B

By the way, yes, India GDP is 5 times of Singapore , but don't forget India population is 300 times of Singapore.

I just said GDP per capita and export data, did I mention GDP?
So what's wrong with you Indians?

Then where I said is wrong?

GDP per capita 2012: Singapore $45000 India $1300
Exports 2012: Singapore $430B India $280B

By the way, yes, India GDP is 5 times of Singapore , but don't forget India population is 300 times of Singapore.

god, your IQ is as low as a rock's. You said Singapore has an export of 400 or something billion. Azazel pointed out that this silly figure is twice the size of the entire Singapore GDP. Is that really so hard to comprehend?

EzioAltaïr;3921111 said:
god, your IQ is as low as a rock's. You said Singapore has an export of 400 or something billion. Azazel pointed out that this silly figure is twice the size of the entire Singapore GDP. Is that really so hard to comprehend?

If you don't believe Wikea, you can google rather than person attack, typical Indians... kown nothing but like person attack.

EzioAltaïr;3921116 said:
Lol sure, when someone points out how silly and pointless your arguements are, fall back to the old arguements.

Just tell me where is "silly" word in my post, my "silly" Indian friends.

If you don't believe Wikea, you can google rather than person attack, typical Indians... kown nothing but like person attack.
wiki isn't required when we have a resident economic expert in our midst. please do share your findings and hypothesis about the impending collapse

Sorry, I google the new data. and I should correct that India record $76B deficit in first half fiscal , so it will be $150B fiscal deficit by year.
And trade deficit is $20B a month and still grows, so trade deficit will be $240B .
So total deficit is $150B+$240B=$390B, not $200B+$200B=$400B.

It is said that "Better to stay quite and let other people think that you are a fool than to open your mouth and dispel all the doubts".

Trade/Current account deficit is not cumulative.

Back
Top Bottom