What's new

India's Cold Start Is Too Hot

Too notorius

I LIVE and work in uk re your comment NATO foot soldiers being educated.

My neighbour has 2 officer sons in the british army. I have shared a xmas drink with them last year.

His words not mine, MY boys are the salt of the earth. many from single parent famalies, no education so no prospects outside of the ARMY many with petty criminal records.

THESE GUYS currently serving in AFGHANISTAN are poorly educauted and no better than average soldier in india or pakistan.

nothing like wat you describe..

THE BIG DIFFRENCE IN NATO AND THE WEST

these people VALUE LIVES of their soldiers unlike south asia.

Uff.. now we are expected to read & comment on blogs as well.

It starts with Gen Deepak Kapoor 'lately 'commenting on something. Deepak Kapoor retired lang ago , his sucessor too is due for retirement.

How long shall we continue to flog a dead horse ?

i guess its now a policy of PDF to allow blogs to be credible sources? mods ? any one ?:)

Moderators, Please close this case... Too old thread.

I stopped after reading the caption Pakistan Cyber force.. :lol:

Pakistan Cyber Force??? Jeeeez!

laughing-019.gif
lol-031.gif
lol-040.gif

A couple of smileys are worth a thousand words!! Nuff said!!

Bro. If you really wish to learn about the Indian Military Doctrine, it will be helpful if you are a member of a good library, otherwise, there is a lot of materiel available on the net too. The article you have quoted has been written by people who have zero knowledge of military matters. It is just a badly written propaganda article from ignorant kids. If you want to have a serious discussion on the subject, we can have it but please don't waste your time on nonsense of this type. Regards.

Cold start has been discussed and busted , Followers of chankia has just tried to fart louder than they actually can afford to. Here in Pakistan a "salladin trap" is ready for the CS believers.

sir, i meant

Pak may have survelliance on all border but we can find some places where its defences are weak. these places will face IBG thrust.

The idea of surveillance means knowing the enemy's movements while they are in progress.
Even with Weak points PakMil will know where India is planning its next move and try to create hurdles for IBG's in that sector.
I Dont think India is planning on massive thrusts anymore in case of another terror attack.
The IAF will be one playing the role of avenger.. with the MKI's using their massive range to bypass PAF defenses along the border. Any thrusts will be small and aimed at crippling/capturing lines of communication and causing losses to the PA.
The IAF will be aiming to hit key infrastructure targets for PakMil..effectively disabling them as the USAF did in the first gulf war.
"Key nodes" if you will.
The Kashmir front will not be opened up till PakMIl is forced to move forces from there to defend the heartland(if the conflict lasts that long and does not go nuclear).

Cold start has been discussed and busted , Followers of chankia has just tried to fart louder than they actually can afford to. Here in Pakistan a "salladin trap" is ready for the CS believers.

Some more Nitrous Oxide from outer space, huh?

Any discussion on CSD(?) is just an excuse for anything to be bandied about by any honky-tonk guy.

The idea of surveillance means knowing the enemy's movements while they are in progress.
Even with Weak points PakMil will know where India is planning its next move and try to create hurdles for IBG's in that sector.
I Dont think India is planning on massive thrusts anymore in case of another terror attack.
The IAF will be one playing the role of avenger.. with the MKI's using their massive range to bypass PAF defenses along the border. Any thrusts will be small and aimed at crippling/capturing lines of communication and causing losses to the PA.
The IAF will be aiming to hit key infrastructure targets for PakMil..effectively disabling them as the USAF did in the first gulf war.
"Key nodes" if you will.
The Kashmir front will not be opened up till PakMIl is forced to move forces from there to defend the heartland(if the conflict lasts that long and does not go nuclear).

India might have defensive stance at northern corridor while two prong attack at eastern front of pakistan by air and ground forces. and at southern front. using assistance of navy and airforce along with rann of kucchh.

Focus will be to occupy areas of pakistan shoreline and near punjab region.....

Back
Top Bottom