What's new

India's Cold Start Is Too Hot

What jingoistic,hyperbolic and downright blind feces from a bull.

its a scenario... n i think plausible one... m not undermining pakmil ability... but if u think its BS, then i cant say nething.

expected better reply from a MODERATOR.

Cheers

The idea of surveillance means knowing the enemy's movements while they are in progress.
Even with Weak points PakMil will know where India is planning its next move and try to create hurdles for IBG's in that sector.
I Dont think India is planning on massive thrusts anymore in case of another terror attack.
The IAF will be one playing the role of avenger.. with the MKI's using their massive range to bypass PAF defenses along the border. Any thrusts will be small and aimed at crippling/capturing lines of communication and causing losses to the PA.
The IAF will be aiming to hit key infrastructure targets for PakMil..effectively disabling them as the USAF did in the first gulf war.
"Key nodes" if you will.
The Kashmir front will not be opened up till PakMIl is forced to move forces from there to defend the heartland(if the conflict lasts that long and does not go nuclear).

Some good points there (as usual).
"Cold Start" or "Hot Potatoes", very likely has more to do with very rapid intrusions at multiple points to attempt to put pressure on defending forces while pinning them down. At the same time, attempting to occupy and hold strategic pieces of territory. And rightly said, the Air Force will have to assume a larger role. The nub of the matter is not being able to fight a war, but being able to sustain the war effort. So the Naval role gets clearer than ever before.

The blog is not BS??

Blog...yeah.. i agree with u on that... :)

Clod Start ..Cold Start... Sala strategy hi Cold ho gayi.... :D

i thought u said my scenario BS... btw no problemo...

Cheers

oh so Santro changed his name!!!

I was getting worried!!!

use of lethal brahmos for taking out selective and important targets to delay pakistan's response in support of international pressure could be included.

Back
Top Bottom