What's new

India's Cold Start Is Too Hot

It is stupid to believe that SA or China will come to the aid of Pakistan against Nuclear armed India.... At the most they will send some weapons and oil for free.... At the end of the day you have to fight your war!
just like in the past wars now 1971 was long gone i can some how agree that during the winter season the chinese didnot attack now during 1999 they had all the things to do so but they dint what makes you think they will do now

just like in the past wars now 1971 was long gone i can some how agree that during the winter season the chinese didnot attack now during 1999 they had all the things to do so but they dint what makes you think they will do now

I don't get you very clearly! I am telling China will not come to someone's aid!

To be fair to moniter

You are correct WE CANNOT compare india,s invasion of EAST PAKISTAN IN 1971 as a real comparison to CSD in the CURRENT PAKISTAN.

Pakistan will have FULL ASSETS to stop CSD.

i agree they will not be isolated like 1971

I don't get you very clearly! I am telling China will not come to someone's aid!

China is NOT going to come to Pakistan's aid with troops..
The most it will do is provide material as it did before.
There will NEVER be a combined Sino-Pakistan alliance against India.
Not happening..

Only Pakistanis would see the politican establishment holding back the much more powerful Indian military from attacking and causing massive damage to inferior Pakistan to peruse diplomacy and genuine justice as a weaknes. Don't apply your flawed logic on the rest of the world, not everyone is impulsive and foolish.

Or would you have preferred the Indian forces to bomb you back to the stone age?

That 3rd world Army Took EAST PAKISTAN in 12 days back in 1971.

Whether you like it or not; India is a third world nation with a third world Armed Forces, same goes for Pakistan. She lacks the infrastructure, know how, logistics and most importantly as i said before the officer and lower level core required to fight a modern war on the lines of NATO. In NATO its not uncommon for a lower level private to be pursuing a masters or phd while in IA/PA a lower level Jawan cannot even properly read or write.

Only Pakistanis would see the politican establishment holding back the much more powerful Indian military from attacking and causing massive damage to inferior Pakistan to peruse diplomacy and genuine justice as a weaknes. Don't apply your flawed logic on the rest of the world, not everyone is impulsive and foolish.

Or would you have preferred the Indian forces to bomb you back to the stone age?

And i was being accused of being over confident :P

Can you define 1st and 2nd world Armed Forces? in terms of doctrine, weapon systems, resources and economy.

If We(India) plan and prepare properly for 2 years. Pakistan can be crushed and couple more countries will born.

Good luck dismembering a nuclear power....lets get real mate...

It can be possible. Nuclear is suicidal for pakistan. Generals in pakistan are more politcians and business man than soldiers.

You know that policians loves life more than anyone.

It can be possible. Nuclear is suicidal for pakistan. Generals in pakistan are more politcians and business man than soldiers.

You know that policians loves life more than anyone.

Nukes can hurt you as well.

Some people just don't understand the devastating after-effects of a nuke strike. Or are you living comfortably in the US? :lol:

Nukes can hurt you as well.

Some people just don't understand the devastating after-effects of a nuke strike. Or are you living comfortably in the US? :lol:

Yes it effects pakistan also. Otherwise we were hearing

1. Give us kashmir or we will nuke you
2. Release all water or we will nuke you

India should attack during military rule in pakistan.

Till the politician are rulling pakistan , I think there will be no WAR with India.

Pakistani Politician should pray that there is no big terrorist attack on India as they cannot control it.

If there is then end of Political system in Pakistan and another dictatorship.

I think after the Speech from Hafiz sayeed they will be some young and hot blood want to become a Martyrs.

We should stop these radical and look for better friendship and prosperity.

Back
Top Bottom