What's new

India's Assam/Nagaland War - Two Indian states fight over territory

I heard both Sindhi nationalists and MQM are fighting against demographic change and it seems both failed. :rofl::rofl:

What you heard is BS kid. Go again and slap RSS lecturers for feeding you lies. :)

@INDIC
What about the clashes between MQM & ANP.
What about the strike observed in Sindh to protest over the arrival of IDP.Where will the IDP's go

Those political conflicts. Not two states or provinces fighting with each other.

Sheesh. Poor Bharati IQ??? :D

After a few years, Asam, Nagaland can't see the theindigenous peoples:(

BD is a country of 98 per cent Bengalis and around 90 per cent ethnic Bengali Muslims.

BD is a nation just as much as Japan or France.
or somalia or north korea or bangladesh....oops u r bangladesh !!!!
India is as real as the old Soviet Union was:lol:
....but unlike soviet union, neither did we break, nor in the verge of breaking

This is what happens when you devoid certain areas of development........the indigenous people remain primitive and tribal.

The Nagas live on hunting even in this 21 century and think they can conquer a neighboring state with bows and arrows..o_O

The apathy of the Indian Govt. so far towards the N.E states is to be blamed for Nagas not integrating into mainstream society.......
You can't expect them to integrate automatically like the rest, because they have been living like this for probably thousands of years........
Infrastructure development along with special initiatives to help them acquire technical skills will make them slowly integrate into the mainstream.

Last edited:
India will be divided soon :whistle:

Well we bored with these sterotypes again and again since 1947.Only division we saw in India subcontinent was the seccession of East Pakistan creation of BD in 1971.

Just shows how artificial India is.

India is a legal entity and not a nation.

Bangladesh aka lungi nation dont poke nose in Indias affairs.BD is still in one piece thanks to Indian Army.
Your nation is our favour.So you lungis are not in a position to judge us.

Fruits of machination by RAW to keep NE divided and subdivided in tribes, ethnicity,religion and language.Delhi is far far away from NE. Nobody in Delhi understands these "junglees" from NE. Therefore divide them and exploit like all colonials do.

This is what happens when you devoid certain areas of development........the indigenous people remain primitive and tribal.

The Nagas live on hunting even in this 21 century and think they can conquer a neighboring state with bows and arrows..o_O

The apathy of the Indian Govt. so far towards the N.E states is to be blamed for Nagas not integrating into mainstream society.......
You can't expect them to integrate automatically like the rest, because they have been living like this for probably thousands of years........
Infrastructure development along with special initiatives to help them acquire technical skills will make them slowly integrate into the mainstream.

First of all, Have you ever been to Nagaland? How can you conclude about any particular place without even knowing anything about it? That picture with "lungis" was taken from a festival "Hornbill festival" which takes place every year in Nagaland to show our cultural heritage (No one dresses like that in real). And how do you know that we're not integrating into mainstream society? Most of Nagas have alot of knowledge about the whole India, and alot of Nagas are either working or studying all over India contributing in every possible way to India, despite of the racial discrimination we face every day. Do you even know the literacy rate, number of districts, population...etc of Nagaland? If you can't, then, please don't spread fake things. Thank you.

Wow, I've never heard of an intra-state territorial dispute :).

Even it is news to me. I have heard about intra state water disputes but not territorial dispute. But true to their nature Naga Tribes are defending their hunting grounds. They don't have a concept of state borders.

Why does every person with daddy issues twist thread titles to feel good about themselves??? Does their shrink recommend it?

First of all, Have you ever been to Nagaland? How can you conclude about any particular place without even knowing anything about it? That picture with "lungis" was taken from a festival "Hornbill festival" which takes place every year in Nagaland to show our cultural heritage (No one dresses like that in real). And how do you know that we're not integrating into mainstream society? Most of Nagas have alot of knowledge about the whole India, and alot of Nagas are either working or studying all over India contributing in every possible way to India, despite of the racial discrimination we face every day. Do you even know the literacy rate, number of districts, population...etc of Nagaland? If you can't, then, please don't spread fake things. Thank you.
I wasn't trying to spread propaganda.......I actually criticized the Indian Govt., not the Nagas.

I agree that I've never been to Nagaland, my perception about Nagaland and the N.E States in general, is based on what the media portrays.....
If you're from Nagaland then obviously you know better than me in this regard and have the right to correct me if I'm wrong.

What we always get from the Media(local and national) about N.E states of India is that, they are discriminated against(as you've pointed out yourself), the Indian govt. does not do enough development work there and (as a result)they still adhere to their tribe culture and ancient methods of livelihood...........this picture, portrayed by the media, may not be exact, but, most people have no other choice but to rely on the media, as they cannot afford to go to Nagaland themselves to find out the truth.......and therefore, people like you are needed to inform and educate the rest of India about the real situation of your state, like you did here and I appreciate that......

Let me take this opportunity to ask you more about the conflict between Nagaland and Assam.....hope you would clarify.
The media is reporting that some Naga tribes have attacked people in Assam, killed them and destroyed their properties and the Assamese are protesting in return......Is it true? If yes, why did the Nagas attack? Is it because they're trying to reclaim their 'Hunting ground'(as the media says) or something else? Why would the Nagas need 'hunting ground' if they hunt no more(as you claim)? Are you facing problem from illegal Bangladeshi immigrants?.......hope you explain in details.

Bangladesh aka lungi nation dont poke nose in Indias affairs.BD is still in one piece thanks to Indian Army.
Your nation is our favour.So you lungis are not in a position to judge us.

BD is a nation of Muslim Bengali's.

France is a nation of white French speaking Christians.

What exactly is an Indian?

:rofl:

their Assam and Manipur regions appear to be particularly affected by regional civil wars and insurrections. I believe their draconian AFSPA applies to Manipur state as a whole, for quite some time actually

seeing the images above I can understand why

nagaland5.jpg

are these the people Christopher Columbus was looking for :laugh: :laugh:

@INDIC
What about the clashes between MQM & ANP.
What about the strike observed in Sindh to protest over the arrival of IDP.Where will the IDP's go

Nice try. The ANP and MQM clashes are clashes between activists of political parties, not clashes between states :laugh:

the strike observed in Sindh did nothing at all. You have IDPs in Karachi, some ready to return already....the same group which held the rally has hardly a few hundred maybe 1.000 activists at the very most (in a province of nearly 40 lakh people)

Last edited:
Just shows how artificial India is.

India is a legal entity and not a nation.

You probably don't that part of the problem is immigrants from Your home country. And about India being legal entity; it is in existence since last 5000 years.

BD is a nation of Muslim Bengali's.

France is a nation of white French speaking Christians.

What exactly is an Indian?

:rofl:

That is what I am asking you.Who are you to judge our nation?
Who told you France was only for French Speaking Chrisitians?Where does this BD nation came from?
Did you actually compare France and BD?
As far as I know French dont polevault in to the neighbouring nation.Again Just Remember you can brag about your ownnation because of the India and its army.
Pakistan and China have something on their own to take on us.But lungi nation is not in a position for that.So just mind your ownbusiness.I hope you can understand.

Back
Top Bottom