What's new

India's Assam/Nagaland War - Two Indian states fight over territory

And still a al-bakistani preaching about India?

Not preaching. Just enjoying this incident. :)

Somebody told me yesterday that Sindhi nationalists are fighting against demographic change. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol. And that somebody didn't told you that Sindh nationalists have failed? May be he was also a liar like you. :)

indians fighting each other for territories?- Really?-

Not preaching. Just enjoying this incident. :)

Lol. And that somebody didn't told you that Sindh nationalists have failed? May be he was also a liar like you. :)
No problem. We are enjoying much bigger incidents in Karachi of this kind since years now.

The BD migrants are the reason for this too. After all they are the reason behind everything bad happening in India.

Already 30 million BD'shis in India as part of our master plan to annex
the NE of India.

:D

No problem. We are enjoying much bigger incidents in Karachi of this kind since years now.

Good. Then enjoyment is mutual. ;)

Already 30 million BD'shis in India as part of our master plan to annex
the NE of India.

:D

Good. Apparently plan is going good. A permanent solution to all this artificial structure of India.

I heard both Sindhi nationalists and MQM are fighting against demographic change and it seems both failed. :rofl::rofl:

Just shows how artificial India is.

India is a legal entity and not a nation.

coming from a Bangladeshis who invented their national identity just 40 years back and most of the old generation have carried three national identites like born as an Indian, grew up as a Pakistani, died as a Bangladeshi. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I heard both Sindhi nationalists and MQM are fighting against demographic change and it seems both failed. :rofl::rofl:

coming from a Bangladeshis who invented their national identity just 40 years back and most of the old generation have carried three national identites like born as an Indian, grew up as a Pakistani, died as a Bangladeshi. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
come on, dont laugh at other's misfortune... :cry:

Back
Top Bottom