What's new

Indians in pictures

So is your vision defective since childhood or is that recent development, whatever the case you better see some doctor, quick.

woooooo dats rude bro...i bet you cant differentiate b/w an indian and a pakistani just by look..care to explain the "special" features of a pakistani??...:P

More North Easterners:-

Mizos:
4338473710_5ae531a962.jpg

Mizo_Girl_Chosen_Band2.jpg

Galos (from Arunachal Pradesh):
50371_large.jpg

2349613664_bfacdab913.jpg

6909673158_c6750ed7d4_z.jpg
It's Garos not Galos!!!

woooooo dats rude bro...i bet you cant differentiate b/w an indian and a pakistani just by look..care to explain the "special" features of a pakistani...:P

Boy you are being naive. Pakistanis are tall, white, blonde, blue eyes while Indians are dark pygmies.

Just look at these two pics, if you can't see the blonde Pakistanis it's time to visit a doctor. Perhaps psychiatrist.

pakistan-cricket-team.jpg

india-team-2007-trophy.jpg

hahahahahahaha...thnx for the enlightenment...labong

woooooo dats rude bro...i bet you cant differentiate b/w an indian and a pakistani just by look..care to explain the "special" features of a pakistani??...:P

there lies the difference between education and literacy.

Stick to the topic of posting "Indians Pictures"

This not a comparison thread.

What comparison....have you even gone through the thread and seen what's really going on ?It's difficult to stick to topic when every other post is followed by a troll claiming that the pictures posted are those of pakistanis

Please put an end to the trolling on this thread ....this thread requires a lot of weeding IMO

Some photographer took this picture in Si Phan Don, Laos. I never knew this place was in India. :rofl:

This picture is owned by some Ms_Minnow (jasmine pettersen) was taken on September 19, 2007 using a Canon EOS 400D Digital.:enjoy:
and the picture is tagged as ¨Rani¨ and grouped with other pictures from India in the flickr gallery where it appeared first.

Although still doesnot prove that it is Indian ,but all the info provided makes it most likely to be an Indian picture unless you present conclusive and contrary evidence..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasminepettersen/with/1452269824/#photo_1452269824

Back
Top Bottom