What's new

Indian TATA won the tender of 8,000 buses for Karachi city

Status
Not open for further replies.
HISPANO begins to deliver urban buses to Casablanca(Morocco)

Mumbai, April 11, 2006: Hispano Maghreb, the fully-owned subsidiary of Hispano Carrocera, has begun to deliver urban buses to Casablanca¡¯s urban transport operator, M¡¯Dina Bus. The company had bagged its largest-ever single contract to supply 800 urban buses to M¡¯Dina Bus in July 2005. Tata Motors Limited has a 21% stake in Hispano Carrocera.

The contract is part of a massive renovation project of public transport in Casablanca. During the course of 2006, Hispano will deliver 200 buses, and the remaining numbers will be delivered over a period of three years. The first ten buses were presented to M¡¯Dina Bus at a ceremony in Casablanca, in the presence of Mohammed Kabbaj, Wali de Grand Casablanca, and the Mohamed Sajid, President of the Casablanca Urban Community.

These buses will be Hispano¡¯s Habit buses, 12 metres in length, built on Iveco chassis, which Hispano has been using regularly.

Since its establishment in September 2000, Hispano Maghreb, has rapidly become the dominant bodybuilder of luxury buses and coaches in Morocco. The most important transport operators in the country today trust Hispano. Alsa Group in Marrakech and the Ruiz Group in Tangeirs are its best Citybus customers, while CTM Group, Atlas Rider, Satas and Supratours, are loyal customers for luxury tourist coaches.

Its matter of logistics and market. Those afgan buses still parked in Pak border, dryport. Every indian good deliver to afganistan through Pakistan. Its matter of commonsense, why India will go all the way to bandar abbas and make delivery to Afganistan. India is basically a land locked country, and it need passage through Pakistan to make fast delivery to Russia and Central europe or even europe. Instead loading goods of ship takes forever. Clearing and forwarding takes ages.

Indian TATA bus

2fcec05b44e7ba7b6da0ed835bc13685.jpg

Some Pakistan made buses

555ca48cc73ed3a52f048262b33559d3.jpg

b7110321be63476857fca6c9da417ac2.jpg

CNG Bus

Hino is a Japanese company. :)

Why import when these buses can be locally made?

Idiotic government!

Stop funding the enemy, we are only screwing ourselves over!

Support Pakistan`s industry, not India`s!

Doesn't Tata simply copy a lot of foreign designs?

I can see the Merc Smart Car up there in those pictures. But unlike this car the Smart Car is FAST... It's barely TWO seats...

Yup.. but you can stick your nose into the City cats exhaust and not end up with CO2 poisoning.

howz this possible r they gonna mad ,,,,how they can do business with enemy countries like pakistan...... Indian Gov should pressuries TAtA to cancel all deals with enemy nations

yea, go ahead and buy buses from the country that's always trying to create hell for u
good job idiots
y not make ur own

I think those buses are too low not going to work on Pak streets. 2 din may khatam ho jai gee our roads are special roads. They better cancel this order for sure. Unless Tata make buses little high from ground.

howz this possible r they gonna mad ,,,,how they can do business with enemy countries like pakistan...... Indian Gov should pressuries TAtA to cancel all deals with enemy nations

:lol:
While the post itself is amusing, what I am actually laughing about is that someone with the nick 'peace_maker' thanked it!

Good, you can start with yourself by leaving :pdf: :rofl::rofl:

Sorry, no pun intended

yes i agree with u. tata bastard gone mad doing business with pakistan. indian govt should seize his asset.

yes i agree with u. tata bastard gone mad doing business with pakistan. indian govt should seize his asset.

Huh ?

Tata group existed before Indian government did. They had been doing business with what is now Pakistan for hundreds of years. They have set a standard for ethical business and patriotism through the independence struggle and after that -- I don't think anyone can question their essential morality.

What right does Indian government have to seize assets of companies anyway ? Indira Gandhi is long dead and gone (thank goodness) and the right to property (that she took away from constitution in 1978) will probably be added back to constitution soon. If Indian government does not like anyone trading with Pakistan, they should bring a law that says so.

Sir Ratan Tata and Mahatma Gandhi: Rediff.com news

In all humility I may say that I have come here also as a friend of the capitalists -- a friend of the Tatas. And here it would be ungrateful on my part, if I do not give you a little anecdote about how my connection with the Tatas began. In South Africa when I was struggling along with the Indians in the attempt to retain our self-respect and to vindicate our status it was Sir Ratan Tata who first came forward with assistance.' -- Extract from Mahatma Gandhi's speech delivered at Jamshedpur on August 8, 1925.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom