What's new

Indian Student Stabbed For "Looking Weird" Dies!

1666243956_suella-braverman.jpg
Nope, she’s never coming back apparently. She wants to go for the next leadership bid in 2025. The new Foreign Secretary is former UK PM David Cameron.

@Musings
670E8255-1525-4E1C-9E53-D427D9A2E015.jpeg

yeah, I know.. read the news. Just find her funny looking and I imagine this is how she looked once upon receiving the pink slip lol.

David Cameron, but.. frying pan to tandoor ? .. but I honestly don't know much about UK politics, and its all mostly quiet on the war front.

Guess who's the new foreign secretary? 😂
Yaar

Thats absolutely bonkers. He doesn't find anyone capable in his cabinet - that he has to get a retired prime minister to take the job! The shower of shit is incredible. The guy is a passionate remainer who resigned over Brexit and is now the FOREIGN secretary. You couldn't make it up if you tried............

yeah, I know.. read the news. Just find her funny looking and I imagine this is how she looked once upon receiving the pink slip lol.

David Cameron, but.. frying pan to tandoor ? .. but I honestly don't know much about UK politics, and its all mostly quiet on the war front.
DC is a seasoned UK politician. I mean he was already on a £150,000 speaking retainer with the Oxford Institute. Guess they want a “familiar face” for Europe.

Out of everyone in the present UK cabinet, the only one the Europeans can stomach is DC apparently. James Cleaverly will take over as the Home Secretary. JC was not well received by the Americans, so this helps Rishi Sunak.

Tragic. I hope the scumbag who killed never sees the light of day now.
Agreed. He will likely be committed to a metal asylum.

Yaar

Thats absolutely bonkers. He doesn't find anyone capable in his cabinet - that he has to get a retired prime minister to take the job! The shower of shit is incredible. The guy is a passionate remainer who resigned over Brexit and is now the FOREIGN secretary. You couldn't make it up if you tried............
Apparently this was done to make the Americans Happy. The US were very unhappy with James Cleverly.

Regarding Suella’s departure, she was hanging on by a thread. Plenty of Conservative Party people were unhappy with her political statements regarding the homeless, immigration and on the issue of protestors.

I guess her trying to bully the commissioner of the Police was the last straw.

DC is a seasoned UK politician. I mean he was already on a £150,000 speaking retainer with the Oxford Institute. Guess they want a “familiar face” for Europe.

Out of everyone in the present UK cabinet, the only one the Europeans can stomach is DC apparently. James Cleaverly will take over as the Home Secretary. JC was not well received by the Americans, so this helps Rishi Sunak.
Hard to compute for us down here, and presumably even for those in 'Murrica.

A former PM/Pres back as Foreign Secretary.. wut ? :|

Siyasi mamlon m sab alag andaz se game kheltey hai

why quit a cushy job but.. Obama also charges some astronomical sum for his speaking gig I read

guess the allure of power is too much for some men.

god help all the nations on this planet.

Hard to compute for us down here, and presumably even for those in 'Murrica.

A former PM/Pres back as Foreign Secretary.. wut ? :|

Siyasi mamlon m sab alag andaz se game kheltey hai

why quit a cushy job but.. Obama also charges some astronomical sum for his speaking gig I read

guess the allure of power is too much for some men.

god help all the nations on this planet.
Yes my friend, politicians are the worst of society in every country. Just look at Pakistan. I mean Nawaz Sharif 😂😂😂😂😂💀

Yes my friend, politicians are the worst of society in every country. Just look at Pakistan. I mean Nawaz Sharif 😂😂😂😂😂💀
lol, truth

but according to desi thinking, this would count as a demotion, ekdum beizzati waali baat

wapas aana hi hai toh fir se sabse badi kursi pe

ye to chairman to salesman type ho gya scene :sarcastic:

lol, truth

but according to desi thinking, this would count as a demotion, ekdum beizzati waali baat

wapas aana hi hai toh fir se sabse badi kursi pe

ye to chairman to salesman type ho gya scene :sarcastic:
So true. Our chaudhry mentality has ruined us. 😂

Back
Top Bottom