What's new

Indian street fighter vs black dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black guy did the right thing. Had he really wanted to he could have beaten the Indian dude but could have got into trouble from police.

Bhayye,,,u people got owned by each n every invading force for last 2 milleniums,,each n every time,,martial race,,khak thoo:bad:
n here u r claiming to be from some warrior clan,,meh at best u r lesser sons of greater(jahilyya) sires n at worst yajidis of yester years with a patheticaly huge Stockholm syndrome.
You pathetic swine, let me give you a simple analogy that even your pint sized Ganga brain should comprehend, if a boxer has to fight ten consecutive opponents on the same night then naturally he will be physically at his most diminished state when he encounters opponent number ten, in your case you Gangadeshis were opponent number ten yet you got COMPLETELY OWNED whereas we were opponent number one as we bore the brunt off those invasions and naturally weakened those invaders before they headed your way, yet despite all this those same invaders played around your Ganga lands of Delhi and UP without a sigh of worry or resistance, and I am not even going to mention swines Clive and co,,,Gangadesh Mata Ki Jai:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tat on his arm. Dark features and the fact that he didn't even swing on the black guy. I lived a long time in NYC and most of the Pakistanis hang out in Brooklyn. This happened in Manhattan and the Indian guy seems like he's on drugs. Possibly a Sikh. Pakistanis are known for being brutal in street fights in NYC. This guy just seemed like a crackhead.
Possibly a Sikh? Dark features. Plenty of Pakistanis look like this dude. Brutal street fights in NYC?
My man Pakistanis pack themselves in their houses at sun down. That’s all they are known for.

Look at you making your bs assumptions about a crack head.

:sarcastic:
You pathetic swine, let me give you a simple analogy that even your pint sized Ganga brain should comprehend, if a boxer has to fight ten consecutive opponents on the same night then naturally he will be physically at his most diminished state when he encounters opponent number ten, in your case you Gangadeshis were opponent number ten yet you got COMPLETELY OWNED whereas we were opponent number one as we bore the brunt off those invasions and naturally weakened those invaders before they headed your way, yet despite all this those same invaders played around your Ganga lands of Delhi and UP without a sigh of worry or resistance, and I am not even going to mention swines Clive and co,,,Gangadesh Mata Ki Jai:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Wow whattan analogy,,relentless boxer comes n fights martial:sarcastic:warriors who apparently Lost each n every fight wid everyone for millenniums,,but but but they very martial n ganga bad so poor so ugly n ofcourse so not martial :rofl:
Meh,,just hot air.
Fact remains u were always ruled by outsiders
Keep telling urself those Excuses,,,bhayyajee probably has one for each occassion,,i mean invasion :D

Wow whattan analogy,,relentless boxer comes n fights martial:-)D)warriors who apparently Lose each n every fight wid everyone for millenniums,,but but but they very martial n ganga bad so poor so ugly n ofcourse so not martial :rofl:
Meh,,just hot air.
Fact remains u were always ruled by outsiders
Keep telling urself those Excuses,,,bhayyajee probably has one for each occassion,,i mean invasion :D
You swine my own region was responsible for Kabuli Shahi and in the mid iron-age we domesticated your primitive, feral forest dwelling forefathers in the thick forests of the Ganga region, show some GRATITUDE for if not even today you would have been no different than these folks.
@war&peace @Indus Pakistan
Uncontacted-amazon-tribes-revealed-699110.jpg

You swine my own region was responsible for Kabuli Shahi and in the mid iron-age we domesticated your primitive, feral forest dwelling forefathers in the thick forests of the Ganga region, show some GRATITUDE for if not even today you would have been no different than these folks.
@war&peace @Indus Pakistan
Uncontacted-amazon-tribes-revealed-699110.jpg
Looks like bhayya got triggered:sarcastic:
Calling for help.
I doubt ur claims about kabul shahis,bhayyas ruling pashtuns,,,,rrright.n here i thought they got slaughtered on tht mountain of shame,,,hindukush.
Most probably ur armies did what they do best,,i.e surrender,,each n every time,,,no matter where the invasion came frm.
I dont even need to go back to to iron age,,,less thn 50yrs ago ,east pakistan:D seriously though 50000 martial bhayyas surrendering,,,big talk but no guts to fight.
Excuse preserved life of ppl,,how cute.
Neway u very martial though,,,,,,,,,NOT:sarcastic:

Looks like bhayya got triggered:sarcastic:
Calling for help.
I doubt ur claims about kabul shahis,bhayyas ruling pashtuns,,,,rrright.n here i thought they got slaughtered on tht mountain of shame,,,hindukush.
Most probably ur armies did what they do best,,i.e surrender,,each n every time,,,no matter where the invasion came frm.
I dont even need to go back to to iron age,,,less thn 50yrs ago ,east pakistan:D seriously though 50000 martial bhayyas surrendering,,,big talk but no guts to fight.
Excuse preserved life of ppl,,how cute.
Neway u very martial though,,,,,,,,,NOT:sarcastic:
:coffee:

Possibly a Sikh? Dark features. Plenty of Pakistanis look like this dude. Brutal street fights in NYC?
My man Pakistanis pack themselves in their houses at sun down. That’s all they are known for.

Look at you making your bs assumptions about a crack head.

Don't be butt hurt my indian fraaand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom