What's new

Indian street fighter vs black dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
neway u wont even get what i am writing.
quote.jpg

Not a chance it’s a Pakistani, we are known to be brutal and kala niggas knows whats the deal. Only Pakis and Yemeni brothers know how to deal with their bull crap so they don’t even try to mess with pakis as well pakis also dominate multiple neighborhoods across Brooklyn, Queens and even Staten Island. I doubt it’s a Sikh Punjabi, most likely a Bengali even though some are brutal in Brooklyn or an Indian. Those who says little Pakistan is dead I would like to recommend them to visit Coney Island and Brighton beach. A Pakistani can walk easily on the street in a ghetto where Indians and other races would be bully or get their ads either beat up or robbed. Plus it’s not in pakis blood, we either walk away or put up a fight.

Last edited:
they call for reinforcements then the cavalry comes in and Ka'boom
:hitwall:
What if he is new to the country? He would not be having any friends. I personally know one Punjabi who got beaten up black and blue in UK and decided to return to India.

Ahahahahaha
Please don’t speak out of your ***.
Some of us actually live in NYC and have deeper roots here than you’ll ever have.
These flights of fantasies are good to blow smoke up your paindu Pakistanis
of the PDF variety, the rest of us who actually live here aren’t fooled.
So give it a rest champ.
Pakistanis are sher on PDF ....:partay:

:hitwall:
What if he is new to the country? He would not be having any friends. I personally know one Punjabi who got beaten up black and blue in UK and decided to return to India.
Guns one can use guns if outnumbered by the powerful adversary

So vast is art, so narrow human wit.
Ok kid,,arts is good,,,but science is god.
U cudve just said u dont know nethng abt snellen charts othr thn the name n eys doctors use it.
Dont angry me n keep happy

:rofl:, run out of intelligent rebuttals so now resorting to petty attacks? Ghandi said it best:
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

ganga deshi after 2 cups of cow urine thought he was superman!!

Baba ganesh did ur inventory problem resolve,,,or r u happy with ur salary with the sympathy for being a dimwit.
Yup u got time for pdf but no time for understding inventory
Dude,

I agree with Pakistanis and my thinking is not baseless because read below what one Indian Punjabi says:

Dude I've seen it all in my 12 years in US.. Gults, kannadiga, tamilians, mallus.. All scaredy crows when dealing with even the slightest of hostile situations. Had many drunken arguments with racist country folks in TN, GA and KY bars and roads.. Police came in a few times, got thrown out by bouncers .. All my southie friends/roomies would hide for cover and not stand up. Buggers can't even change a flat tire the pussies call AAA all the time. Don't get me wrong not all are that way, but most are total fattus.

The thing is many southies lived in protected environment with no exposure to anything.. Most haven't stepped out of their town in India except going to Tirupathi. :D

Even scared and shy to ask when people will vacate public tennis courts. Punjabis, Delhiites and few marathi folks only were brave to handle tough situations.
And mind you, even Delhi has a substantial Punjabi population who came as refugees from Pak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom