What's new

The racism towards Black Palestinians in Gaza!

@waz @LeGenD

This Iranian expat in Germany is spamming anti-Palestinian flame baiting threads all over forum. He is pro Iran, Assad and Hezbollah but doesn't like Hamas which is why he's doing it. This is pure flame baiting so please deal accordingly.

I post it again, watch especially this video:

What a fantastic man, he is right with everything he says! Before Palescumians demand empathy, they should start showing empathy towards the Black people who are living amongst them and have to endure racism by Palescumians every day!

Nothing to say about this?

I already said:

Total nonsense, that was in the past. Since a few years, Black people are slowly learning the truth, that Israelis and Palescumians hate Black people!

But it's very funny that guys like you always say how immoral Israelis are and that Palescumians are morally superior, but when I show how immoral Palescumians are, you want to put it into perspective by pointing at Israelis.....and that means that Palescumians are actually not better than Israelis.....nice!

White people love brown people comparing who is the lighter skin. This way whites will be always be on top lol. That is why east asians pretty much never compare skin color mainly facial features and height.

Palescumians are such a disgusting creatures!!!
And they seriously have the audacity to demand solidarity from others for their dirty cause!!!

No wonder I wanna vomit everytime I hear the word Palescum!!!

I post it again, watch especially this video:

What a fantastic man, he is right with everything he says! Before Palescumians demand empathy, they should start showing empathy towards the Black people who are living amongst them and have to endure racism by Palescumians every day!

Part 1

This smart man is so right with what he is saying. Have Palescumians ever raised their monkey voice for Black people that live in Palescum (or in other Arab countries)? Never!!! And now they seriously demand solidarity from Black people....just unbelievable!!!

It would be dumbest thing in the world for the Black movement to cry for people who would NEVER cry for black people!!!

If Israel would bomb the Al-Abeed neighbourhood (the Slave neighbourhood!) in Gaza, Palescumians wouldn't shed one single tear for the slaves!!! They have absolutely no love for the abeeds!

It's great that black people are slowly learning the truth about the real nature of Palescumians!!!

Part 2

No empathy for Palescumians!!!

Stop posting the same stuff over and over again. It won’t make your point stronger and hilariously you sit and live in one of most racist countries on earth Germany, which yes hates black people!

You use derogatory slurs for Palestinians yet let your German ‘friends’ off the hook, what a joke.

Some more;

Stop using slurs.

Stop posting the same stuff over and over again. It won’t make your point stronger and hilariously you sit and live in one of most racist countries on earth Germany, which yes hates black people!

You use derogatory slurs for Palestinians yet let your German ‘friends’ off the hook, what a joke.

Some more;

Stop using slurs.

One of the most racist countries on earth? Is this a joke? Then why do so many foreigners live in Germany? And why do so many more continue to come to Germany, if it is so racist?
I already told you that Germany is NOT racist, stop reading woke left-leaning articles which ride the victimhood mentality.
Germany is one of the least racist countries on earth, that is why immigrants from countries thousands of kilometers away continue to flood this country. You don't see them flooding to Japan, because Japan IS racist to the core! Yes, there has been a rise in xenophobia in Germany, which is absolutely understandable considering the way how so many of the immigrants behave in this generous country!!!

If immigrants in Pakistan would behave the same way they do in Germany....I think we both know what would happen!

And let's for the sake of the argument say that Germans are indeed racist, so what?! Do Germans claim to be oppressed? Do Germans demand help and solidarity from other people? So what it this for a comparison that you make?!

And by the way: Beside Africans, Desis are the most dark-skinned people on earth, not all of them, but many. So how do you think the people that you care for in Gaza really feel about your people? How do you think Pakistanis would get treated in Gaza? Do you think they give any damn about your people in Kashmir? Why do you cry for people who would NEVER cry for your people???

So instead of worriying about me using slurs against people whom I indeed hate, just think about how these people would treat your people if you had to live amongst them!!!

Trying to find a way to underline Palestinians when the whole bubble of democracy has shifted to genocidal and apartheid regime...

Unfortunately racism is widespread everywhere. None of the experiences they talked about would be uncommon here in the US. It does sound like it’s gotten better for them in the past 25-30 years though which is good.

I’ve been to their neighborhood in Gaza. Many are descendants of slaves brought from Sudan many centuries ago but culturally they are Palestinians in every way. Hope they are safe today under the bombardment of Israel’s genocide.

Back
Top Bottom