What's new

Indian Special Forces

:tup:

Nice find :D

Unfortunately the uploader had to use the worst mobile cam :/

I cannot see much of their gear because of this..

PS: Ok.... if you look at 2:13 you can see Tavors (If my eyes are not deceiving me).

So I guess this video is showing military SF...... or the NSG has acquired Tavors, but that is unlikely.

Army SF..Bcoz you can see army fatigues with Tavor and Army truck.

Last edited by a moderator:

:tup:

Nice find :D

Unfortunately the uploader had to use the worst mobile cam :/

I cannot see much of their gear because of this..

PS: Ok.... if you look at 2:13 you can see Tavors (If my eyes are not deceiving me).

So I guess this video is showing military SF...... or the NSG has acquired Tavors, but that is unlikely.

Can they give them proper gloves?? Not these winter mittens? Cause you can seem them several times putting it back on and off.

969752_180367455454920_161504981_n.jpg

main-qimg-970f3bbdd9e500579c9bdb607db5f073

969064_565982496757262_945213352_n.jpg

Whos bright idea was it to give these guys these mittens??

969752_180367455454920_161504981_n.jpg

main-qimg-970f3bbdd9e500579c9bdb607db5f073

969064_565982496757262_945213352_n.jpg

Whos bright idea was it to give these guys these mittens??

The're not mittens but gloves used during fast roping from helos. US SEALS use them too. But I agree they should be issued with proper combat gloves that can be used in fast roping too.

For the love of god check the pic before you post only one or two are of Special Forces, the rest are of CRPF or BSF. And please try not to post old pics, if someone wants to view old pics they can go back to beginning of the thread view the pics.

SO the PIcs in that qoute is a central police doing a beach Assault excersice ???????????????

They need to. The CRPF is currently involved in COIN ops against the naxals which requires painstakingly complicated..infil/exfil, jungle warfare training and proficiency in seamlessly transitioning from foliage to semi urban and rural combat zones. So yes. On the other hand the 2 guys in black nomex and over-alls with tavors are indeed specops operators..MARCOS to be exact..same with the beach landing party getting off of the inflatable boat.

Anyways,guys check out this movie about an Indian Army Para Commando.Excellent Martial arts and action.I particularly like the speech which the Commanding officer of 9 PARA SF gives to the Politician about what a ARMY SF Operator is made of from 4:00 to 6:00

[video]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTYyMDIzNjAw.html[/video]

_MG_4705.JPG

is this CRpf Unit koovie

thanks
hey mate the one in the picture is Master Shifuji a martial arts expert(precisely a kung fu expert) who has made a training program on CQB for the state police forces and the personnel in the above picture belong to the Anti-Terrorism Squad of the Madhya Pradesh Police.they are just a bunch of regular policemen and even the CRPF has a much better trained and armed force than these ill equipped state police forces.

they are Light Reconnaisence Vechiles designed for Urban Envirement as well as at low terrains which basically makes them a kinda SF Vechile my brother. The picture that @DESERT FIGHTER gave you is a Turkish product :)

Otokar Akrep - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not really man... several such variants are produced by HIT and even exported to Iraq...

Israeli origin, Indian owned ;)

The 'Pakistani' RCWS is imported too.

Not really its produced by Pakistan.

hey mate the one in the picture is Master Shifuji a martial arts expert(precisely a kung fu expert) who has made a training program on CQB for the state police forces and the personnel in the above picture belong to the Anti-Terrorism Squad of the Madhya Pradesh Police.they are just a bunch of regular policemen and even the CRPF has a much better trained and armed force than these ill equipped state police forces.

:what: "INNER PEACE!!" :laugh:

Not really man... several such variants are produced by HIT and even exported to Iraq...

Not really its produced by Pakistan.

Linky please?

The Indian RCWS is license built Israeli product.

In any case it's not a difficult task to build such a machine.

Linky please?

The Indian RCWS is license built Israeli product.

In any case it's not a difficult task to build such a machine.

How many operational vehicles do use it ? while our RCWS is used in AKs,AZs,Mohafiz armoured jeeps,Armoured vehicles etc produced by HIT...... not much is known about it... but here is a picture:

82391447.jpg

Also exported to Iraq etc.

How many operational vehicles do use it ? while our RCWS is used in AKs,AZs,Mohafiz armoured jeeps,Armoured vehicles etc produced by HIT...... not much is known about it... but here is a picture:

82391447.jpg

Also exported to Iraq etc.

AFAIK it's not in operational service, the rights to it were bought by the Indian OFB and then a limited number were produced.

Back
Top Bottom