What's new

Indian Special Forces

No actually we mass produce it. Based on Samson Remote Controlled Weapon Station.

Here's link.

Ordnance Factory Board

Note : I have strong reason to believe that it has a 12.7mm gun as well as nearly all weapons in same class.

image_n%5C1b.gif

watch video "showcasing india's naval might" in youtube showing marcos at 6:33 and 14:14 [(link: www_youtube_com/watch?v=l7v0Hbdc7dE) replace '_' with '.']

watch this 2.5min video on marcos by rajeev ranjan "नेवी के जांबाज़ मार्कोस" from ndtv home site

www_ndtv_com/video/player/news/video-story/215663 (replace "_" with "." you will get the link)

must watch this!

Paa ji.... im willing to bet money on a Vigo over ur gypsy any day!

GYPSY

Maruti MG413W "Gypsy King"
Dimensions
Length 4,010 mm (157.9 in)
Width 1,540 mm (60.6 in)
Height 1875/1845 mm*
Wheelbase 2,375 mm (93.5 in)
Front Track 1,300 mm (51.2 in)
Rear Track 1,310 mm (51.6 in)
Kerb Weight 985 kg/1, 040 kg*
Gross Vehicle Weight 1585 kg/1,620 kg*
Engine
Type G13BB MPFI 16 Valve Gasoline
Cylinders 4
Displacement 1298 cc
Maximum Power 80 bhp (60 kW; 81 PS) @6000 rpm
Maximum Torque 103 N·m (76 lb·ft) @ 4500 rpm
Transmission Type Five forward (all Synchromesh), One reverse
Transfer gearbox Two-speed
Type constant mesh
Transfer gear ratio High : 1.409; Low : 2.268
Suspension Front and Rear Rear Leaf spring with Double action damper
Brakes With Booster
Front Disc 250 mm
Rear Drum 220 mm
Tyres F78-15-4 PR 205/70R15
Capacities
Fuel tank 40 L (11 US gal; 9 imp gal)
Engine oil 4 L (1.1 US gal; 0.9 imp gal)

It is primarily an off-road vehicle, or a vehicle for rough unprepared roads, as it offers neither a ride quality nor an interior comparable to that of a modern SUV.

Vigo is an SUV. Wo bhi banate hain hum.

GYPSY

Maruti MG413W "Gypsy King"
Dimensions
Length 4,010 mm (157.9 in)
Width 1,540 mm (60.6 in)
Height 1875/1845 mm*
Wheelbase 2,375 mm (93.5 in)
Front Track 1,300 mm (51.2 in)
Rear Track 1,310 mm (51.6 in)
Kerb Weight 985 kg/1, 040 kg*
Gross Vehicle Weight 1585 kg/1,620 kg*
Engine
Type G13BB MPFI 16 Valve Gasoline
Cylinders 4
Displacement 1298 cc
Maximum Power 80 bhp (60 kW; 81 PS) @6000 rpm
Maximum Torque 103 N·m (76 lb·ft) @ 4500 rpm
Transmission Type Five forward (all Synchromesh), One reverse
Transfer gearbox Two-speed
Type constant mesh
Transfer gear ratio High : 1.409; Low : 2.268
Suspension Front and Rear Rear Leaf spring with Double action damper
Brakes With Booster
Front Disc 250 mm
Rear Drum 220 mm
Tyres F78-15-4 PR 205/70R15
Capacities
Fuel tank 40 L (11 US gal; 9 imp gal)
Engine oil 4 L (1.1 US gal; 0.9 imp gal)

It is primarily an off-road vehicle, or a vehicle for rough unprepared roads, as it offers neither a ride quality nor an interior comparable to that of a modern SUV.

Vigo is an SUV. Wo bhi banate hain hum.

Vigo is a truck not an SUV... and so does Pakistan and i also own one!

How many operational vehicles do use it ? while our RCWS is used in AKs,AZs,Mohafiz armoured jeeps,Armoured vehicles etc produced by HIT...... not much is known about it... but here is a picture:

82391447.jpg

Also exported to Iraq etc.

Nice Deadly embarrassment :omghaha:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-defence-industry/196800-hits-muhafiz-apc-proves-deadly-embarrassment-2.html

Several policemen were killed inside these vehicles by low-calibre bullets though these APCs were supposed to be bullet- and bomb-proof. At least 18 vehicles launched in the operation were hit by ordinary bullets which pierced them, making holes and killing or injuring the policemen inside. One type of APC cost Rs20 million each while the other was Rs54 million per piece approximately.

Only a "turd" wouldnt read the thread to get his claim (a blog) debunked and the pics of vehicles i posted are the newer versions and not the older versions used by police.. and 60+ of the same vehicles were sold to Iraq ... along with dozens of other SAAD APCs..

I wouldn't be using the Iraq example to back up my statements- they have been found to do zero product testing prior to orders/operational use. They'll buy anything if the salesman is good enough.

I wouldn't be using the Iraq example to back up my statements- they have been found to do zero product testing prior to orders/operational use. They'll buy anything if the salesman is good enough.

Yes im sure US which purchased those weapons for Iraq isnt a fool... nor are other countries tht are using Pakistani weapon systems.. again read the thread and see the claims debunked.... and the pictures i posted are different versions(vehicles) used by the military..

@DESERT FIGHTER what are you trying to prove here? You've come on the INDIAN SF thread and now we are discussing the pros and cons of the Pakistani armoured vehicles industry????

Last edited by a moderator:
@DESERT FIGHTER what are you trying to prove here? You've come on the INDIAN SF thread and now we are discussing the pros and cons of the Pakistani armoured vehicles industry????

It wasnt me who claimed tht indian sfs are "better equiped" than Pakistani SFs...... and certainly not me who posted bs to prove tht a vehicle was inferior and so on... i only replied.... which is my right..

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasnt me who claimed tht indian sfs are "better equiped" than Pakistani SFs...... and certainly not me who posted bs to prove tht a vehicle was inferior and so on... i only replied.... which is my right..

What has this HIT APC got to do with SFs? It is not a SF vehicle.

If you're trying to point score and make out the Pakistan automaotive industery is somehow more succesful than the Indian- you have lost before you even started.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom