image-35.jpg

image-47.jpg

image-56.jpg

image-57.jpg

image-58.jpg

image-59.jpg

image-60.jpg

Awesome find dude :D

Everyone loves the Tavors.... we should consider buying a license instead of importing tens of thousands of them ^^

Awesome find dude :D

Everyone loves the Tavors.... we should consider buying a license instead of importing tens of thousands of them ^^

I think we are developing the Micro Tavor locally by the name Zittara .

I think we are developing the Micro Tavor locally by the name Zittara .
Micro Tavor already in service known as X-95. Zittara is the Indian name for the same. The speciality of Indian Zittara is that it is modified to use the MINSAS 5.56 x 30 catridge whereas MTAR21 uses the 5.56 x 45 cartridge and can be converted to 9mm with barrel change

Is the gun on the right also Tavor ??

Looks like a SVD to me.

svd_tigr04.jpg

Does it not look like a SIG-552/3 to anyone else? The gas ejection holes are circular and at the top of the rifle not the bottom as in the SVD. Also this rifle doesn't have the front iron sights present on the SVD. Lastly the barrel looks far too short to be a SVD/sniper rifle.

Would be the first time we've seen a SIG rifle in PARA (SF) though.

Does it not look like a SIG-552/3 to anyone else? The gas ejection holes are circular and at the top of the rifle not the bottom as in the SVD. Also this rifle doesn't have the front iron sights present on the SVD. Lastly the barrel looks far too short to be a SVD/sniper rifle.

I think you are right.Its not a SVD.But i am not too sure it is SIG 552.The barrel appears longer than a SIG 552 barrel.

You must be right .Looks very much similar.

image-59.jpg

G&G-SIG-553_4.jpg

I think you are right.Its not a SVD.But i am not too sure it is SIG 552.The barrel appears longer than a SIG 552 barrel.

I also had the same doubt but the picture I gave above shows the SIG 553 with a longer barrel .

Here is another one ,

G&G-SIG-553.jpg

guys check out the video on youtube "watch?v=EkSJQ4h3cDM" ( i can't provide the complete link) it is the video of SF counter terror training.
it was uploaded in jan 30 2013 named as "NSG commando". must watch this video!

guys check out the video on youtube "watch?v=EkSJQ4h3cDM" ( i can't provide the complete link) it is the video of SF counter terror training.

:tup:

Nice find :D

Unfortunately the uploader had to use the worst mobile cam :/

I cannot see much of their gear because of this..

PS: Ok.... if you look at 2:13 you can see Tavors (If my eyes are not deceiving me).

So I guess this video is showing military SF...... or the NSG has acquired Tavors, but that is unlikely.

Last edited by a moderator:
doesn't seem to be NSG but nice find

:tup:

Nice find :D

Unfortunately the uploader had to use the worst mobile cam :/

I cannot see much of their gear because of this..

PS: Ok.... if you look at 2:13 you can see Tavors (If my eyes are not deceiving me).

So I guess this video is showing military SF...... or the NSG has acquired Tavors, but that is unlikely.

Looks like that video was recorded with a toaster.

Last edited by a moderator:
watch this 2.5min video on marcos by rajeev ranjan "नेवी के जांबाज़ मार्कोस" from ndtv home site

www_ndtv_com/video/player/news/video-story/215663 (replace "_" with "." you will get the link)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom