What's new

Indian soldier critically injured by Pakistani sniper fire in Kashmir

Expect a spike in coming week...... You will get to hear such unfortunate need.. ... But yeah only from one side..... The other side will remain untouched and unscrached.......But the families will loose their loved ones in both sides

our snipers are better...we keep killing yours all the time, one is to 10. Your army is too afraid to accept it.
Yesterday a civilian woman was killed by indian firing.. our civilian casualities are higher because u indiscriminately targtet civilian populations.

Both countries are not in a declared state of war ? Why would two neighboring countries shoot at each other's soldiers with snipers unless they are in a declared state of war? Just doesn't make any sense at all. Surprises me that you guys haven't let loose a few missiles at each other's cities yet

Only sick people take pride in this! Going by your avatar a sick person you are! This will be avenged.
You talk about sickness and in the next sentence wish more unnessecary violence.

We have army officers on this forum.. even from ur side (who have left due to ur sanghi buddies)
.... and trust me nobody ... from either side wants violence...

While people thump chests over useless jingoism... it5s the families of the victims from both sides who lose the most...

Both countries are not in a declared state of war ? Why would two neighboring countries shoot at each other's soldiers with snipers unless they are in a declared state of war? Just doesn't make any sense at all. Surprises me that you guys haven't let loose a few missiles at each other's cities yet

We've been at war since Partition.

Cheers, Doc

You talk about sickness and in the next sentence wish more unnessecary violence.

We have army officers on this forum.. even from ur side (who have left due to ur sanghi buddies)
.... and trust me nobody ... from either side wants violence...

While people thump chests over useless jingoism... it5s the families of the victims from both sides who lose the most...

It's a perpetual state of war, actions will cause reactions.

Yesterday a civilian woman was killed by indian firing.. our civilian casualities are higher because u indiscriminately targtet civilian populations.

One genuine doubt ? If you are so sure that Indian Army will fire indiscriminately, why don't you take measures to permanently evacuate civilians from border areas and settle them elsewhere ?? After all this cross-border/LOC firing from either sides are happening for a while now. :azn:

Sniping is a different technique patience counted well.. Sniper to soldier with ak47 is different and sniper to sniper is a different scenario. waiting for India snipers get killed by Pak snipers. :sniper:

One genuine doubt ? If you are so sure that Indian Army will fire indiscriminately, why don't you take measures to permanently evacuate civilians from border areas and settle them elsewhere ?? After all this cross-border/LOC firing from either sides are happening for a while now. :azn:
So this is your answer to IA foolishness, why not they stop hitting civilians?

Lol, anyone that thinks Indian snipers don't retaliate in kind is a fucking moron. In our attacks people are not 'critically injured', they well....vanish

http://www.ssbcrack.com/2015/08/8-pictures-of-indian-army-sniper-team-will-give-you-goosebumps.html
Pics show marksmen... not dedicated snipers..

Snipers:

6.jpg
BiHO536.jpg
c0f9053f02ca410424c73e070b88a952--sniper-rifles-assault-rifle.jpg
36ebbe0d2d8e891fc57c64be04a4e7c7.jpg
12118941_511799708978606_2363664041363309581_n.jpg
10519227_309367985918619_2284743647651287589_n_censored.jpg
SSG-Sniper.jpg.jpg
IjA88cS.jpg

Why doesnt india? india also has civilians living on the LOC?

Why dont people move? I asked the same question to a Kashmiri friend ... because of poverty... Its not easy leaving ur houses,agricultral land and livestock for cities or so on...

I am happy with my army. They are doing what they are supposed to do. Each and every act of aggression is getting answered by them and I am good with that.
Then you will not blame IA for how they reply in revenge of our fallen. Mind you we are not the aggressor at the LOC it's yoir army.

Back
Top Bottom