What's new

Indian shelling in tatta pani.Pakistani Soldier Havaldar Mohyudin martyred

Was not dodging, just more occupied with answering your other points.

Private First Class
Cavalry Scout

Nice, you going to be a career soldier or planning on going to college after your contract is up? The US army will cover all your expenses, I hope you know that?

Nice, you going to be a career soldier or planning on going to college after your contract is up? The US army will cover all your expenses, I hope you know that?

Career for sure, I can't see myself doing anything else. Yeah I will get the degree along the way.

Still brain farting huh krait?? Where is the proof to said beheading, it was an obviously sensationalism by your media and like stated many times it would hard for a body not to be mutilated when shot up with many bullets.

The forensic report has proved that the bodies were beheaded through a sharp edged weapon . You cant surgically behead by firing 30 rounds from Ak-47 .The bullet wounds are different from knife wounds.
The operation was done by soldiers 29 baloch regiment of pakistan army . Would like to mention that Balochs are basically tribal people and belong to a region where beheading is not uncommon. Also , if you see previous news , beheading of captured POWs is a regular act in Pakistan . Though i admit that mostly Taliban does it.

Having heard this , dont assume that Taliban came to Indian side and did this act . Even if they did, they must be having active support of Pakistani army and did all this activity under full knowledge of Pakistan army.

The forensic report has proved that the bodies were beheaded through a sharp edged weapon . You cant surgically behead by firing 30 rounds from Ak-47 .The bullet wounds are different from knife wounds.
The operation was done by soldiers 29 baloch regiment of pakistan army . Would like to mention that Balochs are basically tribal people and belong to a region where beheading is not uncommon. Also , if you see previous news , beheading of captured POWs is a regular act in Pakistan . Though i admit that mostly Taliban does it.

Having heard this , dont assume that Taliban came to Indian side and did this act . Even if they did, they must be having active support of Pakistani army and did all this activity under full knowledge of Pakistan army.

Can you post the forensic report, has it been released??

Still brain farting huh krait?? Where is the proof to said beheading, it was an obviously sensationalism by your media and like stated many times it would hard for a body not to be mutilated when shot up with many bullets.
Don't believe. I don't expect you to. Just next time, when you blame India, come with proof from Neutral agency. :D

Don't believe. I don't expect you to. Just next time, when you blame India, come with proof from Neutral agency. :D

I never blame India for anything!! Blaming India would be acknowledging that RAW is not incompetent. :lol: ;)

I hope to read about a good response before I retire for the night. There's only one language these butt hurt bastard understand.

I shall be not astonished if you would have mentioned that the leader of TTP beheaded the Indian soldiers himself. :hitwall:

Everyone is biased at some point or another. Everyone in our military and intelligence community knows Pakistan is double crossing us. We have Drones bombing inside Pakistan for a reason. Did you know Obama considered a ground invasion of Pakistan shortly after taking office, but instead opted for a surge in Afghanistan.

How did that surge work out for ya kid? You guys had to lobby hard to keep your side arms at hand while on base with your ANA drug buddies. (How's that ANA project going? Heard its nothing to get 'green' with envy about.

If things get worse, i reckon both sides would move on to the next step by launching artilirary

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom