What's new

Indian SA-3s Smash Pak F-16s. In Film.

Harry Potter

BANNED
Reaction score
Indian SA-3s Smash Pak F-16s. In Film.

This animation by Anurag Rana depicting PAF F-16s being intercepted by Indian SA-3 Pechora-M is part of a larger upcoming film by Wing Commander R.S. Chauhan.

Livefist: Indian SAM-3s Smash Pak F-16s. In Film.

Cool Video.

I think Akash SAM would have been better.

Any more videos?

Looks like this movie gonna be a super hit.

Last edited by a moderator:
really... video animation :) . I bet they can show F16's blowing up 10 aircrafts in an animation film :P

It's an animation for Chrissake!!! I can well make one showing a bamboo arrow shot from a bow heading toward an F-16 and entering its behind (Some call this type of entry as the 'Pathan' approach! Lol!! :lol: ) and knocking it down, just like the TV serial Mahabharat where you see those sleek fancy arrows zooming across the TV screen at the speed of light, accompanied by thunder and lightning for added effect, blowing the dickens out of enemy formations.

But the Mahabharat animations sucked to hell and high Heaven!! However, the animation in this video looked pretty sexy, and that's what it was meant to be. Nothing much to see here. Move on..... :cheesy:

Cheers!

What a joke , F-16 pilot is unaware and saying - hey im a sitting duck come smash that thing up my arse :rolleyes:

So what countermeasure they should take against a missile approaching at mach 5 and can sustain more than 45G?

sorry but what i've seen in this video is:

F-16 is still there, while the SAM blew up before reaching F-16.. lol

sorry but what i've seen in this video is:

F-16 is still there, while the SAM blew up before reaching F-16.. lol
What else you can expect from Indian hi tech weapons :lol:
Thats why i suggested them that this must be in stupid and funny thread . They are making fun of themselves by making such animation which are childish .

AFAIK the SA-3 Pechora-M has been phased out of Indian service.

What else you can expect from Indian hi tech weapons :lol:
Thats why i suggested them that this must be in stupid and funny thread . They are making fun of themselves by making such animation which are childish .

The same type of video when you posed JF-17 taking two SU 30MKI ....you all people parsing that video when indian made it become childish....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom