What's new

Indian SA-3s Smash Pak F-16s. In Film.

sorry but what i've seen in this video is:

F-16 is still there, while the SAM blew up before reaching F-16.. lol

That is called proximity fuse munition... Get some knowledge about weapons before commenting...

hmmm..... Now bhatiis will celebrate animations in "Indian Defense Section" - :toast_sign:

Indian SA-3s Smash Pak F-16s. In Film.

This animation by Anurag Rana depicting PAF F-16s being intercepted by Indian SA-3 Pechora-M is part of a larger upcoming film by Wing Commander R.S. Chauhan.

Livefist: Indian SAM-3s Smash Pak F-16s. In Film.

Cool Video.

I think Akash SAM would have been better.

Any more videos?

Looks like this movie gonna be a super hit.

Amazing. Congratulations Indians.

You fight like lions in VIDEOS.

If you had the same skill and courage in real life, you could really become AWESOME.

Last edited by a moderator:
Useless video. F-16 is shown discharging flare, as a countermeasure. That is now a BS. since SA-3 is radar guided. Besides Pakistani F-16 use the most modern counter measure and Electronic warfare there is. SA-3 is not going to be a problem at all. Then only thing threatening F-16 in Indian arsenal is Su-30, Rafael and S-300. But even those do not mean complete superiority. It all comes to pilots and Pakistani pilots are world famous and the best in the world. They probably would eat Su-30 and Rafael and our Chinese brothers would give us the kill codes for S-300. Or maybe they have already given. Who knows.

Why the hell are we talking about Pechora when there's more than 6 billion $ worth of Akash SAM on order which is going to replace Pechora.

@Pak47
As far as Su30 vs MKI is concerned, if they end up in a dogfight i really don't know what will happen because technically Su30 is a air-superiority fighter and JF17 should beat it but Su30mki is a engineering marvel, have seen the maneuverability of thi huge aircraft ?? I mean even if you are Pakistani, you will enjoy the aircraft.
I forgot one thing. Since its a air-superiority fighter with such a powerful radar (range = 300-350 km) and with missile like k-100 (350-400 km) and other long range BVRs, i don't think there would be any dogfight between JF17 and Su30mki. JF17 simply doesn't stand a chance. It will be shot down way before it can detect Su30 on its radar. What JF17 needs is an aesa but again Su30 mki is already slated to get an aesa in a couple years.

In short there's no point in sending a JF17 to shoot down a Su30 mki unless you want to just see how many JF17 is shot down a single Su30 mki before a JF17 shoots down Su30mki. No offense what i just said is the fact. You should purchase F15 Silent Eagle if you wanna beat Super Su30 mki .

Chaff?
Evasion?
Flares?
Split S?
High G turn?
Rapid loss and gain of altitude?
Nose dive?
Pugachev's Cobra?

Anything ?

All the bolded ones are useless. The correct thing to do is to deploy chaff while making a high-g turn to fly perpendicular to the missile. If you still have time to do something you could next deploy more chaff and make another high-g turn to fly away from the missile and try and outrun it (most missiles have limited range).

Just a trailer of the real situation :cheers:

BTW, i don't think F16s will dare to violate air space ;)

Useless video. F-16 is shown discharging flare, as a countermeasure. That is now a BS. since SA-3 is radar guided. Besides Pakistani F-16 use the most modern counter measure and Electronic warfare there is. SA-3 is not going to be a problem at all. Then only thing threatening F-16 in Indian arsenal is Su-30, Rafael and S-300. But even those do not mean complete superiority. It all comes to pilots and Pakistani pilots are world famous and the best in the world. They probably would eat Su-30 and Rafael and our Chinese brothers would give us the kill codes for S-300. Or maybe they have already given. Who knows.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom