What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

Raymond Davis might have been involved in get OBL op, but KY is involved in terror network and harm State of Pakistan.

I Know For An India Najam Sethi Is Always Logical :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I don' t neccesarily agree with him on Kulbhushan being a spy for sure. But the logic he presents behind the abduction of the Pak officer, and a possible exchange - seems plausible.

And yes off-course I stand by what I said, of ending any common sense expectations from Pakistan as a nation. Given India's stated position as this person being abducted from Iran, corroborated by the Germans. The logical (which is application of common sense btw) would have been to allow consular access to the individual so the net steps for his trials could have been planned. Instead your government handed out a conviction without even informing India of a trial of it's citizen in the first place. Thus corroborating long standing gaping holes in your legal system. And now when the same is being pointed out with precedence of break down of your legal system, your ego gets hurt. I am not be blamed for that.

I havn't made a mockery of your judicial system. You (as a nation) have, (And might I add on multiple occasions)

Here is an reminder. And mind well he is referring to your high court.

"U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark called it a mock trial fought in a Kangaroo court. Having witnessed the trial, Clark later wrote:

The prosecution's case was based entirely on several witnesses who were detained until they confessed, who changed and expanded their confessions and testimony with each reiteration, who contradicted themselves and each other, who, except for Masood Mahmood... were relating what others said, whose testimony led to four different theories of what happened, absolutely uncorroborated by an eyewitness, direct evidence, or physical evidence".
Whatever, he is involved in killing of our citizens and we will hang him like US did to Aimal Kansi or you guys did to Afzal Guru. Thats final.

look up Former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark take on the what high courts in Pakistan can do.

Wow ... you are giving reference of the AG of a country that made Guantana ... Keep going!

And this was court martial! I don't think you are that stupid not to know the difference. So flaming, yes you are.

Whatever, he is involved in killing of our citizens and we will hang him like US did to Aimal Kansi or you guys did to Afzal Guru. Thats final.

Afzal Guru was an Indian citizen, not a foreign citizen.

@The Eagle given you seem to be cognizant of the case, was that the rationale presented by your military courts too? just asking.

Wow ... you are giving reference of the AG of a country that made Guantana ... Keep going!

And this was court martial! I don't think you are that stupid not to know the difference. So flaming, yes you are.
Can you show me a precedence of death sentence through court Marshall in pakistan?

And yes off-course I stand by what I said, of ending any common sense expectations from Pakistan as a nation. Given India's stated position as this person being abducted from Iran, corroborated by the Germans. The logical (which is application of common sense btw) would have been to allow consular access to the individual so the net steps for his trials could have been planned. Instead your government handed out a conviction without even informing India of a trial of it's citizen in the first place. Thus corroborating long standing gaping holes in your legal system. And now when the same is being pointed out with precedence of break down of your legal system, your ego gets hurt. I am not be blamed for that.

I havn't made a mockery of your judicial system. You (as a nation) have, (And might I add on multiple occasions)

"U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark called it a mock trial fought in a Kangaroo court. Having witnessed the trial, Clark later wrote:

The prosecution's case was based entirely on several witnesses who were detained until they confessed, who changed and expanded their confessions and testimony with each reiteration, who contradicted themselves and each other, who, except for Masood Mahmood... were relating what others said, whose testimony led to four different theories of what happened, absolutely uncorroborated by an eyewitness, direct evidence, or physical evidence".

Now I will remind you for the last time, avoid such insults & provocation on personal grounds as well. There is nothing such as ego w.r.t. violation of Forum Rules hence, moderation acts accordingly. You can discuss the matter without violating the Rules.

Ask Iran that was suppose to protect your so-called civilian. India has to prove its stance with evidence as Germany is not the party in conflict. He was captured inside Pakistan as he was under Radar for almost 2 years. Confessed accordingly. India should contact international Court if Pakistan practiced illegally in this matter rather than publishing article in newspapers one after another. He is a spy and involved in terrorism inside Pakistan and is responsible for innocent lives lost in terrorism. Mere blames wouldn't do wonders, w.r.t. Judicial System. Whatever the Section is being applied to Kulbashan case under espionage/terrorism, does not rely upon common sense or others logic but appropriate practice as per Law. Whatever Ramsey Clark said, was his observation and I don't have any interest into that because everyone should first call upon introspection. Remind when International Court observes anything illegal subject to Kulbashan case.

@The Eagle given you seem to be cognizant of the case, was that the rationale presented by your military courts too? just asking.

Do you think any Court will cross the line in such matters that too when whole world is watching? The law is being practiced well and perfectly.

corroborated by the Germans.

Germans are nobody ... you are a joke, seriously, if you this is your argument!

Next time we get a diplomat of some courty to say 'India is sponsoring terror in Pakistan', would you believe it too?

This Yadev is a terrorist, and a death sentence is just what he deserves. Him being an Indian citizen is irrelevant.

I don't know where the stupidity lies, given that government of Pakistan, invited him to witness the court proceedings? Be careful before you infer stupidity on part of zia ul haq....

I don' t neccesarily agree with him on Kulbhushan being a spy for sure. But the logic he presents behind the abduction of the Pak officer, and a possible exchange - seems plausible.

You Know How Idiotic Your Leaderships Is????Had They Not Reacted The Way They Did.Maybe Just Maybe There May Have Been A Chance for Kalbhushan.It Is Not The End Of The Road For Him He Has 60 Days To File Appeal.Maybe Some Bargaining Might Have Happened

But Now The Provocative Language Used By Your Idiotic Hindutva Leadership.The Armed Forces Have Become More Determined To Hang Him Because Now Not Doing So Will Result In Massive Public Backlash In Pakistan As It Will Give The Impression of Getting Intimidated

So Congratulate Your Stupid RSS Leaders Swamy Of Putting Yadev's Life In Ever More Danger

Germans are nobody ... you are a joke, seriously, if you this is your argument!

Next time we get a diplomat of some courty to say 'India is sponsoring terror in Pakistan', would you believe it too?

This Yadev is a terrorist, and a death sentence is just what he deserves. Him being an Indian citizen is irrelevant.
@The Eagle Is the above the true reflection of jurisprudence in Pakistan?

He was a spy involved in terrorist activities in Pakistan he was caught in Pakistan he confessed that he was involved in terrorist activities and now he will face the punishment for it too InshAllah he will be hanged till death war mongering, insults and chest thumping isn't gonna save him at all.

Can you show me a precedence of death sentence through court Marshall in pakistan?

Who the hell are you anyways that Pakistan should justify it's laws to you!? You are nobody ... a TTA on PDF doesn't mean that you are anything special.

If you want to read up, Constitution of Pakistan is available online. Help yourself to a read instead of asking silly questions here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom