What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

43 pages hogae .. abhi tak latkaaa nhi ye phaansi pe ??

Well I guess he will have 30-60 days for review or (appeal if available)
Which means the whole case will go through the process again. That might take another 6 months to a year. (Liberal estimates)

here is a question , why is his only ship missing from the dockyard. why would he go into Pakistan with a Iranian passport, its clear as daylight that he was kidnapped from international water. i'm guessing he got too close and the Pakistani navy caught him on petrol

Here Is Another Question Who In The Hell Told You That His Ship Is Missing

Here Is Another Question If He Was Kidnapped Tell Me One Indian or Iranian Media Outlet In The Days Preceding The Arrest Of Yadev Reporting That An Indian Has Gone Missing In Chabahar or Has Been Kidnapped Tell Me One Newspaper Heck It Can Even Be A Local Paper in Imphal Come On Tell Me One.

Sometimes You Indians Say He Was Kidnapped By ISI Sometimes You Say Jaish al Adl Kidnapped Him and Sold Him Sometimes You Say Taliban Kidnapped and Sold Him.The Fact Is You Indians Are Desperately Making Up Stories Because You Have Now Been Caught With Your Pants Down

https://www.dawn.com/news/1326393/d...ut-immediate-execution-of-indian-spy#comments

pakistan's actual worth. a single threat from india and here we are. just took our first step backward. kalbohshan will fly home in a special flight one day.
why they gave him death sentence in the first day?? they knew that pak can't handle pressure. why they opted for a more embarrassing way?

Indians actual worth

1000 years of fake victories...

He has a right of apoeal.. wont b executed before thet

NAJAM SETHI ON KULBUSHAN JADAV AND HOW AT THE END OF THIS FARCE HE WILL IN FACT GET COUNSELOR ACCESS AND NOT GET EXECUTED AT ALL BUT 10-15 YEAR LATER WILL BE SWAPED FOR AN EQUALLY IMPORTANT ISI AGENT.
He is defensive all throughout the video about how Kulbushan's death sentence is not a result of the Pak army ISI agent/Lt. Col. Muhammad Habib Zahir caught in Nepal, who he calls either "bewakoof" or "ambitious" but not a spy.

I'm guessing he must be really important if Pakistanis are willing to risk fake-posturing publicly about "hanging" Jadav.
Lets start up the fryer coz its gonna take time to divvy up this whale,:devil: he is no guppy that's for sure, maybe give CIA the leftovers.

I guess Najam Sethi has been reading the Col Habib thread on PDF :lol:

Article 5, clause 2 of Constitution of Pakistan states "obedience to the Constitution and law is the inviolable obligation of every citizen wherever he may be and of every other person for the time being within Pakistan."
Disobedience to confirm to this leads to arrest where Article 10 provides for safeguards against arrest and detention but includes the proviso to clause 7 which states "provided that this clause shall not apply to any person who is employed by, or works for, or acts on instructions received from, the enemy... or who is acting or attempting to act in a manner prejudicial to the integrity, security or defence of Pakistan or any part thereof or who commits or attempts to commit any act which amounts to an anti national activity as defined in a Federal law or is a member of any association which has for its objects, or which indulges in, any such anti national activity"
Read Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973 along with the Pakistan Army Act 1952.

When India's own NSA Ajit Doval brags about his years as undercover agent in Pakistan, what credibility does India has in further denial? Then you add to the story of Kashmir Singh who bragged about being a spy as soon as he was released despite years of denial by the Indian government. Fact of the matter is India has been dealt a critical blow and has no basis to cry foul. Hence the total breakdown of the Hindu Nationalists. They have been huffing and puffing for years but the reality has finally caught up with them.
Spys who dont have diplomatic cover and complete their stint can brag about it, but if they are caught, they are on gallows. Spys are also swapped but not those who were involved in the scale of terror and destabilization like Mr. Yadav was. His only place is 6 feet below or ashes to ashes.

NAJAM SETHI ON KULBUSHAN JADAV AND HOW AT THE END OF THIS FARCE HE WILL IN FACT GET COUNSELOR ACCESS AND NOT GET EXECUTED AT ALL BUT 10-15 YEAR LATER WILL BE SWAPED FOR AN EQUALLY IMPORTANT ISI AGENT.
He is defensive all throughout the video about how Kulbushan's death sentence is not a result of the Pak army ISI agent/Lt. Col. Muhammad Habib Zahir caught in Nepal, who he calls either "bewakoof" or "ambitious" but not a spy.

I'm guessing he must be really important if Pakistanis are willing to risk fake-posturing publicly about "hanging" Jadav.
Lets start up the fryer coz its gonna take time to divvy up this whale,:devil: he is no guppy that's for sure, maybe give CIA the leftovers.
Najam Sethi's argument is pretty balanced and logical.

Najam Sethi is irrelevant ... and you Indians are obsessed with him.
If you came up with an argument which was composed of fact and logic i would commend you for it. Haven't seen too many of those

This is what ur own minister has to say about jadhav

Adviser to the Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz on Wednesday kicked up a controversy by stating in the Senate that government could not finalise a dossier on captured Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav because of inadequate evidence provided so far.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1301190
HIS OWN DOSSIER WAS PIECE OF SHIT TO BE ADVISER TO PM . JUST BECAUSE HE,S A BOOT LIKER HES ON THE JOB... HE CAN,T EVEN FIND HIS *** WITH OUT HIS GLASSES,

Can any Pakistani here tell me why this hurried execution and a 48 hrs window considering the fact that u have many spies of India who was kept in the jail for a long time and never tried in a military court and executed ? Don't u think keeping him would serve the purpose of showcasing Indian activities to the world ? Looks like this whole 48 hrs window is to pressurize the Indian government to release the Lt.Col who went missing in Nepal
HE,S NOT GOINING TO BE EXCUTED SOON , HE STILL GOT 1 RIGHT TO APPEAL
ITS JUST HIPE CREATED BY ISPR, N MEDIA

Najam Sethi's argument is pretty balanced and logical.
YES BECAUSE THATS WHAT NAWAZ SHARIF TOLD HIM.... NAJIM JUST WHSPIRING WORDS OF
BIGGER GHADDAR E QUOOM, NAWAZ SHARIF...... WHY NOT HANG NAWAZ SHARIF INSTEAD OF JAHDAV. AT LEAST JAHDAV WAS A PATRIOT OF HIS MOTHER LAND

HIS OWN DOSSIER WAS PIECE OF SHIT TO BE ADVISER TO PM . JUST BECAUSE HE,S A BOOT LIKER HES ON THE JOB... HE CAN,T EVEN FIND HIS *** WITH OUT HIS GLASSES,

HE,S NOT GOINING TO BE EXCUTED SOON , HE STILL GOT 1 RIGHT TO APPEAL
ITS JUST HIPE CREATED BY ISPR, N MEDIA

YES BECAUSE THATS WHAT NAWAZ SHARIF TOLD HIM.... NAJIM JUST WHSPIRING WORDS OF
BIGGER GHADDAR E QUOOM, NAWAZ SHARIF...... WHY NOT HANG NAWAZ SHARIF INSTEAD OF JAHDAV. AT LEAST JAHDAV WAS A PATRIOT OF HIS MOTHER LAND
I think the publicity this has gained in Pakistan, the political pressure will ensure that Kulbhushan is executed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom