What's new

INDIAN RAW's "KAO PLAN" UNLEASHED IN BALOCHISTAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
even "Megaton" f@!RT of sino is better than that....

anyway...if this is what RAW is...then we've best intelligence agency in the world.. :victory: :yahoo:

A few weeks ago, and even a few days ago, there was threads how RAW was useless, waste :blah: :blah:
But yet again for the sake of conspiracy theories, pakistani guys are making RAW, the best, ruthless organisation ever, intelligent and combine with Mossad etc !! :P
Pakistani guys gotta say WHETHER RAW IS REALLY GOOD OR NOT? :D

In my opinion, Indian RAW has an excellent track record. They were successful in breaking Pakistan in half, albeit the West Pakistani Politicians F***UP made their Job easier. The article uncovers the behind the scenes Machinations of the Gandhi Family. I did find it interesting that Rajiv Gandhi did not follow the Family tradition and did not have the inclinations to destroy Pakistan. I liked the guy anyway.

Correction, Raw was the best agency under Indhira, since then it's been nothing special. Although it and many more agency still have the most resources out of all the agencies it is still ISI that prevails at the moment.

Ramnashwar nath kao was an intelligence chief par excellence .... eagerly waiting for his recorded tapes to be declassified

Gay Bahukutumbi Raman, the favorite KaoBoy and author of the book called KaoBoys .

bahukutumbi%2Braman.PNG

In my opinion, Indian RAW has an excellent track record. They were successful in breaking Pakistan in half, albeit the West Pakistani Politicians F***UP made their Job easier. The article uncovers the behind the scenes Machinations of the Gandhi Family. I did find it interesting that Rajiv Gandhi did not follow the Family tradition and did not have the inclinations to destroy Pakistan. I liked the guy anyway.

I dunno about rajiv,... But u guys have nothing to fear from RAW or from armed forces, till PM Manmohan Singh is there...

A Bunch of Badass gay f u c k e r s.:rofl:

Could make a nice plot for some hotshot hollywood action movie.:D

@ RAW
Goddamn "Kaoboys", Make me proud...

KAOBOYS!!! :rofl: amazing they should make a movie on this! like idiota rascala mind it! from om shanti om type!

staring ofcourse RAJNIKANT & SUNNY DEOL with special apperance for desh by SUNNIEL SHETTY!

kao mao tao huwa ho plan is next. pakistanis beware. be very afraid. lol

Gay Bahukutumbi Raman, the favorite KaoBoy and author of the book called KaoBoys .

bahukutumbi%2Braman.PNG

CHICKNA BACHA HAI.

I can see why Kao was sweet on him.

I don't know how come all these faggots like to go in Intelligence business.

The guy who set up FBI in the US ( J Edgar Hoover ) was also a HAPPY GUY ( I mean GAY ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom