What's new

Indian RAW terrorist Sarabjit Singh Dead.

Shaukat Salim - a key witness in the trial of Sarabjit Singh

Sarabjit

While the Pakistani authorities claim that Sarabjit was awarded death sentence by a trial court in accordance with the law of the land and by following due procedure, his family has repeatedly defended him on grounds that it was simply a case of mistaken identity; he was not the person for whom the hunt was carried out. Sarabjit claims being a victim of mistaken identity, who strayed into Pakistan from his village located on the border, three months after the 1990 bombings. Sarabjit’s lawyer, Awais Sheikh, claims that his confession, on the basis of which he was convicted, was extracted forcefully by police.

He also reminds that on April 26, 2008, Shaukat Salim, the key witness against Sarabjit, whose father and other relatives had been killed in the 1990 bombing, had retracted his earlier testimony that Sarabjit was the one who had planted the bomb that killed them. Salim had conceded in his 2008 on camera retraction that he had testified against Singh under pressure from the police.

Well known human rights activist Ansar Burney believes that Sarabjit was a victim of politics on both sides of the border. He claimed that none of the four FIRs lodged in the bombing cases contained Sarabjit’s name or his description. “Singh was arrested on the night of August 30, 1990 at Kasur Border for illegally crossing the Indo-Pak border. But eight days later, he was falsely implicated in the bombings”. Burney pointed out that a single magistrate recorded the statements of the witnesses in all the four cases against Singh, one in Faisalabad and three in Lahore. ”Since the cases against Singh were lodged in four different police stations, his statements should also have been recorded by four different magistrates”, he added.

Dont worry nobody will see your post...everybody knows that Sarabjeet was a farmer who accidently crossed the border like two days back two Pakistani former crossed the border but India returned them to Pakistan after investigation..but same did not happen in Sarabjeet case...because Pakistan wanted to prove to the world that India is also doing terrorism in Pakistan...Sarabjeet became victim of it....and finally instead of hanging as per Pakistani law...he was murdered....brought more shame for Pakistan..

Last edited by a moderator:
OK that could be a conspiracy theory i agree...... But then someone need to explain how 6 inmates got close to sarabjeet and could attack him inside the prison?? I am sure Sarabjeet was kept on a seperate cell with no access to others.....Even if they are managed to come near him how can they attack him to death?? I am sure there would be noises cries from that attack which was unheard by authorities?? If you try to answer this questions you might come across your own conspiracy theory.... But the answers can be found only after a honest probe.... we both knows this is not gonna happen....

It was free time for them, they got out for it and the attack happened. Bricks aren't that hard to find sometimes, maybe some masonry work was going on or something.

And it was 2 inmates, not 6, who told you that. A FIR has been written against those 2 guys and they are going to be convicted again.

Good. Rot in hell for killing innocent people.

Sirjee, I hope you have read the entire article. Now tell me how you going to relate this incident with that of Kasab and his freinds?

India requested pakistan to take the body of 9 dead terrorist and waited more than a year for a response. When they couldnt hold on more they buried them in mumbai.... Wrt Kasab, His body also would have returned if pakistan wanted. Here indian government is asking for return of his body. So now what do you suggest @Awesome

The judiciary ordered to hang him. It is the corrupt govt who didn't had balls to do so.
Shame on you for saying RIP for someone who killed 14 Pakistanis.
Ghairat hi mar gayi hai Pakistanion ki. :disagree:

I agree with the bolded Part. Ajmal and Afjal too were ordered to be hanged, it took many years to hang them. Its a process it will take time. If he would have been hanged to death , we wouldn't have any issue (Your country your law) but he was killed in cold blood (6 Hired agents Killed him). which is unexpectable.

well although he was an agent..but he was still someone's son,brother and maybe father --R.I.P to Sarbajeet...this out of the law attack was condemned by Pakistan and the authorities responsible for jail were suspended by judge....
my condolences for him.:closed:

so you think that we hired some prisoners to kill him? wow another wild conspiracy theory:woot:

First Part : Agree
Second Part : Look at the events, a)Beheading Indian soldiers b) Killing Chandel Singh in Jail c) Killing Sarabjeet Singh in Jail. Do you really need a theory?? and more over Conspiracy theory is not "National Religion of India"

Adiyala jial is bad thought NOT as bad as Tihar jail.

anyway they could have been acting on someone's behest. Many political parties are also at throats of each other. Such attack can only tarnish Pakistani image so anyone who wants this happen might be involved.

No one is celeberating his death.

We consider him a terrorist just like Kasab.

Both were on death row. he should have been hanged instead of leting him die like this.

bwahahahahahahahahaha and the Indian Drama Queens just came into action.

oh man you Indians can stoop lower than guttereal level .

do you think his letters would have been allowed to sent without scanning?

what cheap people you are to now cash the dead body of Sarabjit Singh.

Imagine if he was sent alive you Indians and that terrorist Indian would have made up many such conspiracy theories clad in orange aganinst Pakistan
Why would she lie at this time?While crying?
Keep doing 'bwahaha' here,you can't deny your country is damn lawless,he'll bound country that probably wont revive any time soon with fanatics like you and th ones who run it!
Killing him right before elections! That was a murder,what will be attackers brought to?Earlier chamel Singh now sarabjit,whyis the civil society and some media houses in Pakistan calling it a conspiracy?
You treat foreign prisoners the mullah way..extremists to the core

Killing innocents is in your blood.Happens every other day.

Huh. Pathetic troll.

He never confessed himself,he was tortured and forced to do so.

Torture or not. He confessed. End of story.

That's the system in your weird nation that you would have released him for rs.25crores!

So you should have paid rs25 crore and saved him. Why whine now?

Pakistan is a lawless country and this was done for the upcoming elections

And blah blah continues.

...Good for Sarabjit Singh anyway, better to have died than to spend the rest of his days as a vegetable in a hostile country.

And close the case, it isn't as if a prison fight doesn't happen anywhere in the world.

Both were on death row. he should have been hanged instead of leting him die like this.

I consider the case of Sarabjit Singh riddled with questions. In my opinion, he was a scapegoat. There is little logic otherwise to use Indian citizens to place bombs in a hostile country especially when RAW could have paid people in Pakistan to do that. However, even if I accept that a Pakistani view might be different, there is still a matter of atleast trying the case & executing the sentence in a civilised manner. This was not it & as I have said earlier, people who celebrate such a manner of death show where they stand at a human/civilisational level.

It was free time for them, they got out for it and the attack happened. Bricks aren't that hard to find sometimes, maybe some masonry work was going on or something.

And it was 2 inmates, not 6, who told you that. A FIR has been written against those 6 guys and they are going to be convicted again.

I clarified my point in post #161. With respect 2 or 6 guys thats what i learnt from news. But your post itself says FIR against 6. Which one is correct 2 or 6?

India requested pakistan to take the body of 9 dead terrorist and waited more than a year for a response. When they couldnt hold on more they buried them in mumbai.... Wrt Kasab, His body also would have returned if pakistan wanted. Here indian government is asking for return of his body. So now what do you suggest @Awesome

Kasab was Indian made & portrayed as Pakistani.

Dont worry nobody will see your post...everybody knows that Sarabjeet was a farmer who accidently crossed the border like two days back two Pakistani former crossed the border but India returned them to Pakistan after investigation..but same did not happen in Sarabjeet case...because Pakistan wanted to prove to the world that India is also doing terrorism in Pakistan...Sarabjeet became victim of it....and finally instead of hanging as per Pakistani law...he was murdered....brought more shame for Pakistan..

Lol even this Sarabjit guy confessed that he was a smuggler not a terrorist. Now he is an innocent farmer.

Why don't guys cook up one story and stick to it.

I consider the case of Sarabjit Singh riddled with questions. In my opinion, he was a scapegoat. There is little logic otherwise to use Indian citizens to place bombs in a hostile country especially when RAW could have paid people in Pakistan to do that. However, even if I accept that a Pakistani view might be different, there is still a matter of atleast trying the case & executing the sentence in a civilised manner. This was not it & as I have said earlier, people who celebrate such a manner of death show where they stand at a human/civilisational level.

Yeh he was dhoti clad farmer who straid into Pakistani mountains while watering his fields.

just go back and check the decade when he played his role in bombing in Pakistan. There was NO TTP at that time so NO you cant pay much at that time.

Secondly he was a SPY. the punishment for spying is DEATTH.

Back
Top Bottom