What's new

Indian Railways 2020!

Under Modi's leadership, Indian Railways will definitely surpass Chinese Railways before 2020!

We already have very advanced semi-bullet trains, and our technology is improving rapidly.

I have included some videos of Chinese bullet trains to show much we have to catch up.

To surpass Chinese Railways before 2020 is difficult, but Indians can accomplish anything! Modi's is a very strong and wise leader, and I'm sure we can do it!

You are probably a Chinese and created this thread with the intention of d**k measuring contest. The fact is that where China is India will take minimum 2030 to reach that point and there is absolutely no calculations by which we can surpass. Only unrealistic day dreaming people will claims something as bizarre as this. It will take a decade of hard work and good luck to reach a point from where India can think of going into next level where surpassing China can be thought of, it will also depend how China performs then. Until that any talk of surpassing China is pure day dreaming.

However, I do not think your intention is good in opening this thread. The sole aim of this thread seems to ridicule Indians.

Back
Top Bottom