What's new

Indian Railways 2020!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Under Modi's leadership, Indian Railways will definitely surpass Chinese Railways before 2020!

We already have very advanced semi-bullet trains, and we will have a fully indigenous bullet train in a few years.

I have included some videos of Chinese bullet trains to show much we have to catch up.

To surpass Chinese Railways before 2020 is difficult, but Indians can accomplish anything! Modi's is a very strong and wise leader, and I'm sure we can do it!

Last edited:
What BS you are talking man
China have the largest Bullet Train network in the world and High Speed Train network too
We just got 1 semi high speed train yesterday and you're saying that India will surpass China by 2020 can i ask how?
1 Bullet train corridor from Ahemdabad to Mumbai will cost 50 billion dollar. Can you imagine how much money India need to build High Speed train network like China and how much time it'll take?

What BS you are talking man
China have the largest Bullet Train network in the world and High Speed Train network too
We just go 1 semi high speed train yesterday and you're saying that India will surpass China by 2020 can i ask how?
1 Bullet train corridor from Ahemdabad to Mumbai will cost 50 billion dollar. Can you imagine how much money India need to build High Speed train network like China and how much time it'll take?

Leave it dude,

dont you get his intention?

Report him.

Back
Top Bottom