What's new

Indian positions getting toasted

This was expected, show no mercy to the Indians, keep on pounding them till they come to thier senses.

Yeah, for a thread without any credible source, this is very much expected. :)

@WAJsal and other Mod's
I don't understand why a thread without any source is allowed ?? Isn't it a forum rule to provide supporting source ?? Or is it applicable only to certain members only ?? :)

Last edited:
Thanks for considring the land as India where you are doing shelling ...... As per many Pakistanis Kasmir belongs to them isnt it ?

Your country who else....

Have you forget the video by the same poster with the title spectular crash in which an Indian pilot burned alive in 2010 ...... they allowed that too

Yeah, for a thread without any credible source, this is very much expected. :)

@WAJsal and other Mod's
I don't understand why a thread without any source is allowed ?? Isn't it a forum rule to provide supporting source ?? Or is it applicable only to certain members alone ?? :)

Thanks for considring the land as India where you are doing shelling ...... As per many Pakistanis Kasmir belongs to them isnt it ?
Have you forget the video by the same poster with the title spectular crash in which an Indian pilot burned alive in 2010 ...... they allowed that too

Yeah, whatever keeps his boat afloat. :-)

For some such type of threads are for ego satifection for some its trolling ....for some its for sheer enjoyment :D :D

If you read the thread's first post the keyword is Unconfirmed ........

Yeah, whatever keeps his boat afloat. :-)

Amazed by some of the comments by the Pakistanis. On a day seven of your troops are killed you are calling for restrain?

Weakness and cowardice has never deterred an aggresssor. Pakistan must be willing & ready to escalate the situation to the next higher level each time India makes a dumb move. Else you encourage aggression and will have your troops being killed in a never ending war of attrition.

Apke media ki to himmat bhi nahi hai mister ke ek casualty bhi report kare.

This unconfirmed sourcing is meaningless. There cant be a discussion on such baseless rumours.

As for killing of soldiers may lord bless them heaven. And give strength to their families. India should stay away from initiative fire. Responding to unprovoked firing is justified.

Only problem is we dont really know who is lying and who is ture. Also till what degree.

Our media reports everything. From fake surgical strike drama of India to our soldiers responding to every Indain aggression.

Pakistan media is far more free than joke of a media that has Arnob Goswami in it.

Our media reports everything. From fake surgical strike drama of India to our soldiers responding to every Indain aggression.

Pakistan media is far more free than joke of a media that has Arnob Goswami in it.

Then, can anyone from Pakistan please care to provide a link/source to support the claims made in this thread ?? Well I would accept that seriously. :)

Thanks for a reasonable post buddy :)
Who ever is celebrating senseless killing of soldiers on both sides while in confines of his comfortable home is idiot of major order.

They are still confirming :D :D
Then, can anyone from Pakistan please care to provide a link/source to support the claims made in this thread ?? Well I would accept that seriously. :)

I agree with it they even reported the how many time bathroom used by Rajnath Singh :D :D :D

Thanks for a reasonable post buddy :)

They are still confirming :D :D

Seriously mate. I'm not asking for any proof.

I was just asking for any credible source to support the claim, isn't that too much to ask after all ?? :( @Windjammer

Back
Top Bottom