What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

Other political parties will be literally ripped apart in Tamil Nadu if Rajni joined BJP. :smitten:

Rajini on his own would have come to power with overwhelming support in TN in 1990s. People in TN were waiting for him but he never came and later he became a subject of ridicule(as they were disappointed so much but the ridicule will turn into support the moment he decides). Not sure he would join now.

I don't think that BJP is concerned about Tamil Nadu as AIDMK will come with BJP anyway. Anyway don't know much about politics in those states.

Rajnikanth is a GOD in Tamil Nadu, if he joined BJP, then BJP will single handedly win most of the seats there. Im pretty sure about it. Maybe some Tamil members can say more about this.

yes a supporter of NaMo(as long as I believe that he is better than others). Good Luck BJP.

Rajnikanth is a GOD in Tamil Nadu, if he joined BJP, then BJP will single handedly win most of the seats there. Im pretty sure about it. Maybe some Tamil members can say more about this.

If he Joined BJP (which is what I am wishing and don't know if that'll happen or not) than BJP would most likely target those seats which are stronghold of DMK and would not field candidates in strongholds of AIDMK as they are coming to BJP anyway. Just my 2 cents.

Huh, dude do not bring my religion in to it.. It has nothing to do with my view point. For me nation comes first and for her sake, I have reservation about him. And for your information, most of my family members are also looking foreward for Modi to come to power.. The most respected person I admire in Indian politics is Atal Bihari Vajpayee, so your rant about Anti-Modi minority who has problem with what ever Good or Bad Modi and BJP does is not going to hold.. So find some other excuse..
if u bark in every thread about Bajrangdal and Ram Sena ... and never express what are ur reservation against him ... then i have every right to point at the possible reason for which ur against him...

And Common A.B Vajpayee doesnt need Sympathy of ideologically Bankrupt people ... and i know many online Mullas who brand themselves as Seculars by glorifying Advaniji just for the sake of opposing MODIji...

one thing is for sure only Anti-nationals , Pakistanis and Kangressis are against MODIji as PM...

He wont join.. He is too good to come into politics.

On an unrelated note: TDP is seriously considering a partnership with BJP. And if the dilly-dallying tactic of Congress over Telangana continues, we might see TRS also leaning towards BJP. Afterall Congress is trying really hard to poach a lot of leaders from TRS and KCR would be mindful of this fact also. It will be interesting to see how YSRC responds.

BJP is also planning to have a number of Muslim candidates in AP. If all goes well, Owaisi will be facing another Muslim from BJP in his constituency. Interesting times ahead in Andhra.

If he Joined BJP (which is what I am wishing and don't know if that'll happen or not) than BJP would most likely target those seats which are stronghold of DMK and would not field candidates in strongholds of AIDMK as they are coming to BJP anyway. Just my 2 cents.

Exactly.. But there was some bad blood between Jaya and Rajni in past. DMK seems to be a net looser . They abandoned Congress and do not look likely to have the strength to defeat AIADMK and BJP combined. Congress will most probably also dent DMK's votebank.

Only state I am disappointed about is Kerala. BJP must win atleast 1-2 seats there. Our malyali friends might throw some more light on it. Can BJP take advantage of Left-Chaddi struggle..? Even a token seat from kerala will boost BJP cadre's mood for coming elections..

[Bregs];4770195 said:
BJP is as corrupt as congress if criteria is corruption, which is clear by 2 facts re entry of yedi and lokauykta in gujrat with no powers at all

LOL Congis talking about Lokayuta !!

Court orders FIR against Sheila Dikshit for misusing funds for poll ads - Indian Express

And BJP "as corrupt" as Congis ? The single 2G scam is 1o times more than any scam BJP has ever been accused of. This is a party that sacked its national leader after he took a mere 1 lakh in bribe and repeated it again with Gadkari..and these are merely on the basis of allegations.

Congis accusing others of corruption is like a two piece bus stand wh0*e accusing others for not being a virgin.

p.s: Myths vs facts in the Guj lokayutha incident

Back
Top Bottom