What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

As I told u dont riqwire support of currpt if he was candidate in gujrat he cickd out all corrupt leader including of bjp in gujrat but as it happen to be india where not much is know and people like u who by just reading in media abt him decided not to vote ...

Ps pardon some spelling mistake this effing ipad is on auto mode

I thought you were drunk..:lol:

Again why he need support to win election.. India is running fever of Modi Mania and people are fed up with congress.. What better opportunity he want? I do not decide not to vote just because I read media mate, if it was the case, I would have been a strong supporter of congress with tears in my eyes when Rahul Baba said he will crush his dreams for the dreams of us Indian people..

Ur stand Totally Exposed ... Now Go to ur Classes ... u belong to same class of pseudo intellectual Anti-Modi minority who has problem with what ever Good or Bad Modi and BJP does ...

Even if MODIji makes India a superpower u people will never vote for him ... thats y my appeal are mostly for vibrant Majority ... who doesnt want to get crushed between left wing and minority appeasing Seculars...

Huh, dude do not bring my religion in to it.. It has nothing to do with my view point. For me nation comes first and for her sake, I have reservation about him. And for your information, most of my family members are also looking foreward for Modi to come to power.. The most respected person I admire in Indian politics is Atal Bihari Vajpayee, so your rant about Anti-Modi minority who has problem with what ever Good or Bad Modi and BJP does is not going to hold.. So find some other excuse..

Then again, you accusing me of congress supporter

I was answering to Jason about whether I voted for congress.. Yes, I did.. and I answered him honestly.. I could have lied and you have no way to proove that.. Tell me honestly, what option we had other than Congress and Communists here 10 years ago?? Ask how many of the current Modi supporters actually voted for congress once in their life time?? So give it a rest..

Not at all... They have no right to attack any people or force their ideas on other people.. This is a democratic country and there are no place for twisted ideologies of Bajrangdal or PFI/NDF

People from Kerala were in Karnataka working in IT fields and many other sectors even before BSY came to power..

Yea, lets see what he can do in a coalition government rather than a state with lots of business minded people and large coastal area..

Now take a dig at my religion just because you dont have anything else to argue.. Anyway I was expecting this.. So no surprise there..

It can be interpreted in many ways.. Anyway lets wait and see..

Modi supporters have no problems with Christians. So, why are you attacking them?

I bet my bottom doller on this man and I am a gujrati I I knw him ;) he is the best choice rite now for india .. Can bet on me and give him a chance this time ;)

For the sake of this nation, I hope you are right and I am wrong.. You should also consider the lunatic organisations like Bajrangal and Ram sena to be under check..

Modi supporters have no problems with Christians. So, why are you attacking them?

Dude, there is no religious factor here.. Do you thinks its because I am Christian, I am criticizing Modi?

Real Indian Muslims.....:smitten:

bsvs.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153238643215165&set=a.10151449409635165.832035.177526890164&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Fm.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fsphotos-c.ak%2Fhphotos-ak-prn1%2F66983_10153238643215165_1517241586_n.jpg&size=851%2C351

@Jason bourne @Nair saab @kurup @seiko @Sher.Khan [MENTION=148509][Bregs][/MENTION] @Truth Finder @Guynextdoor2.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
For the sake of this nation, I hope you are right and I am wrong.. You should also consider the lunatic organisations like Bajrangal and Ram sena to be under check..

Dude, there is no religious factor here.. Do you thinks its because I am Christian, I am criticizing Modi?

As I said in my earlier post VHP (visv Hindu parishad )was against him in 2007 election ...

@seiko - what is the meaning of vote bank.
I asked you one more question, how election works. ? Do you know about it. ?

And Yeddupa need to get punishment, we can not let him go. And kicking means not real kicking. It is in political way.

@Arav_Rana sorry for late reply.. I didnt noticed your post.. Mate, I understand how election work especially in India.. But when people really fed up with the current government, they wont look up at caste or creed rather for a good alternative.. Modi is regarded as the best option India have.. Dont you think it is giving a bad signal to the people by teaming up with a corrupt leader?

PS: I do know what you meant by kicking out.. I may look like stupid but am a genius in disguise :P j/k

@Brahmos_2 I know you posted this with good intention but your posts look like, those muslims who do not support Modi are not real Indian Muslims..

Tell me how to mention someone's name can't do this I am fed up please tell me :hitwall:

just put a @ before the name.. make sure you put the correct name.. I suggest you copy paste it.. Like this @Jason bourne

BJP is wooing South India’s biggest superstar Rajnikanth for the upcoming 2014 Lok Sabha polls.

To make Modi's first rally in Southern state a big affair,after being crowned the party's prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 Lok Sabha elections by the BJP Parliamentary Board , BJP state president Pon Radhakrishnan on Friday appealed to Tamil movie icon Rajnikanth to voice in favour of the party in the upcoming assembly and parliament elections.

BJP is leaving no stone unturned this time to return to power and in Tamil Nadu where Modi magic is unlikely to translate into votes, BJP state unit is seeking to add star power .
And, with the general elections around the corner once again there is strong buzz of Rajnikanth taking the plunge.
During the run up to the 2004 elections Rajnikanth had declared that he will vote for the BJP, but stopped short of asking his fans also to support the party. The saffron party is hoping that this time too Rajni will indicate his support, even if he does not make a political plunge.
Rajnikanth is the highest-paid actor with a major fan following all over India and is likely to benefit the political party to which he supports .

“He is the most responsible and respected person in the state and he has concerns for the nation in general and the state in particular”, said Radhakrishnan while speaking to mediapersons.

He said, “I issue an open appeal to the actor to take a good decision and voice in favour of the party”, the state president said when asked whether the party would approach popular personalities to support for the party during the campaign.

"Rajinikanth must take a political decision to support BJP." , as he is affectionately called said that it was the most opportune time for Rajinikanth to lend a helping hand to BJP.

In his two public events in Southern states, Modi will be taking part in the 60th birthday celebrations of Sri Mata Amrutanandamayi Devi at Amritapuri, Kerala, and will also address a BJP youth conference in Trichy, Tamil Nadu on September 26.

On September 29, Modi will be attending a Bharatnatyam festival in New Delhi and the next day he will address the International Advertising Association (IAA) Platinum Jubilee Global Marketing Summit in Mumbai.
Superstar Rajinikanth to join BJP ? - Nation News - Sahara Samay

Yea, lets see what he can do in a coalition government rather than a state with lots of business minded people and large coastal area..

rather then a State which has least rainfall in India,with only Narmada as a big river with least agriculture land and not very highly educated people with history of Religious tension ... a State bordering with enemy state Pakistan and bordering with a Highly industrialized state Maharashtra with Countries Economic Capital situated there ... of which, when he started as CM was devastated with Earth Quake and then a Riot...

Ya not a Big achievement ... while the state u live in Kerala has everything from 99% educated people , Indias best agricultural land and good rain fall for most of the year and Huge coastline state far away from all external threats ... but no achievements and ruled by Fundamentalist like Muslim League who created Pakistan in 1947

Now take a dig at my religion just because you dont have anything else to argue.. Anyway I was expecting this.. So no surprise there..

The group of People which always keep their Community above their country will always be questioned for not going with the Flow... in other countries they are branded as traitor but thank me for being lenient and not using such Harsh words ...

@Brahmos_2 I know you posted this with good intention but your posts look like, those muslims who do not support Modi are not real Indian Muslims..

OMG! I didnt mean that..:undecided:..:hitwall:

But one thing i want to make clear is, Indians who are all still supporting congees are not the real Indians....those people dont want to see our country progressing....FACT!!!!:frown:

Back
Top Bottom