What's new

Indian PM urged to take up Pakistan's Shia atrocities at UN.

WarMonger

BANNED
Reaction score
Subramanian Swamy urges PM to take up at UN Shia atrocity issue.
By PTI | 21 Jun, 2013, 07.17PM IST

NEW DELHI: Janata Party chief Subramanian Swamy today urged Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to take up at the UN the issue of alleged atrocities against the Shia community in Pakistan if these continued.

"If the atrocities against Shia community continue any longer, I urge Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to take up the matter against Pakistan at United Nations," Swamy said in a statement.

He said India has a sizeable population of Shia community and therefore it is legitimate to take up the issue with Pakistan on the question of religious freedom.

Subramanian Swamy urges PM to take up at UN Shia atrocity issue - The Economic Times

well i guess india should just bring the atrocities (if any) in UN's eye and not take any formal step....

India has had a historical policy of not getting involved in internal matters of any country...

This is a joke, and nothing more. To do so would be meddling in another nation's internal affairs. Do the Gujarat riots that killed so many Muslims give Pakistan a right to go to the UN and complain against India? No, because that is India's internal affairs.

Why is Swamy sticking his fat nose in Pakistan's affairs? As if we don't have problems of our own. I think he's scrounging for brownie points for some Shia votes. Politicians! Bah! :pissed:

Come on man .. Indian PM hardly talks on the matters which are critical to India ... udta teer lene ki kya zarurat hai !!!!
And as far as Shia and Sunni conflicts are concerned well it's Pakistan's internal matter.

yeah and india has run out of its own problems to solve, eh? focus on your country first. you too are knee deep in crap

Well said & just to add to it!! 'knee deep' BOTH Literally & Physically! (Referring to their Serious Problem of DEFECATION Problem)

Come on man .. Indian PM hardly talks on the matters which are critical to India ... udta teer lene ki kya zarurat hai !!!!
And as far as Shia and Sunni conflicts are concerned well it's Pakistan's internal matter.

Thank you, at least someone agrees with me

yeah and india has run out of its own problems to solve, eh? focus on your country first. you too are knee deep in crap

I am an Indian , and I whole heartedly agree with Ur comment!!
Subramanian Swamy has his own political agenda , he is not too fond of Indian Muslims anyway.... (its coming from a devout Hindu) so why wud he under the Sun want to try save the Shias?

Dont think too much of this news.

Back
Top Bottom