Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Fair enough, the Indian threw a lot of punches but most of them were blocked. Won the 3rd round but it wasn't enough.

Yeah and Referee gave devendro warning in second round in split second after his initial first mistake!!!

Where as in 3rd round warning was issued to that drug addict after 3 consecutive mistakes by him!

Devendro threw more punches but drug addict won! Fair Enough!

After all its London Olympic!!!!

Yeah and Referee gave devendro warning in second round in split second after his initial first mistake!!!

Where as in 3rd round warning was issued to that drug addict after 3 consecutive mistakes by him!

Devendro threw more punches but drug addict won! Fair Enough!

After all its London Olympic!!!!
Some mistakes are worse than others.
Punches thrown is good but he didn't fight 'clever' enough. He seemed quite rash, inexperienced. But a talent for sure.
Not everything is some conspiracy against asians, sometimes you just lose. Accept it.

Gracious in defeat and for Boxing in London Olympics. I have an epic laugh. Judges are openly looting matches by giving "wonderful" decisions.
You actually felt you deserved to win that bout? :blink:

Punches thrown is good but he didn't fight 'clever' enough. He seemed quite rash, inexperienced. But a talent for sure.
Not everything is some conspiracy against asians, sometimes you just lose. Accept it.

A BIG LOL at you. Did we complain about Mary Kom? Her opponent played well she won. No fuss. After what happened to Sumit Sangwan, Vikas Krishan and Vijender, this was the final nail in the coffin. Why Asians only?? The great judgement was done against Cuba player.

You actually felt you deserved to win that bout? :blink:

According to refree in second round. 3 warning means, 6 point cut which brings point Paddy's score 17 against Devendro's 18. Now do the calculation.

A BIG LOL at you. Did we complain about Mary Kom? Her opponent played well she won. No fuss. After what happened to Sumit Sangwan, Vikas Krishan and Vijender, this was the final nail in the coffin. Why Asians only?? The great judgement was done against Cuba player.
I have no idea who those people are other than Mary kom.
You have whole threads saying how you only play cricket,, you have no investment in sport, the gov. doesn't care etc etc.
But you expect your boxers to win every match?
I'm not even biased in this match. I watched it and felt the Irishman should have won.

London Olympics 2012 will be remembered forever!! Accepted!!

I have no idea who those people are other than Mary kom.
You have whole threads saying how you only play cricket,, you have no investment in sport, the gov. doesn't care etc etc.
But you expect your boxers to win every match?
I'm not even biased in this match. I watched it and felt the Irishman should have won.

Just to tell you Opponent of Mary Kom was Brits but no complaint. I dont see the game from a grudge.

London Olympic teaches only one thing, Pay to refree/judges/AIBA, if you want to win.

one more thing, Can you please tell me even with less shots by Paddy, How he got 10 points while in 3rd round with so many accurate punches, Devendro got only 8.

Just to tell you Opponent of Mary Kom was Brits but no complaint. I dont see the game from a grudge.

London Olympic teaches only one thing, Pay to refree/judges/AIBA, if you want to win.

one more thing, Can you please tell me even with less shots by Paddy, How he got 10 points while in 3rd round with so many accurate punches, Devendro got only 8.

You're comparing Paddy's 2nd round with Devendro's 3rd round?
I guess I'll have to rewatch them, I can't remember. They are judges with opinions, you think he's a 10, they think not.
I'm not the biggest boxing fan, but there are loads of factors they take into account.
Still felt the correct decision was made.

I remember in the hatton v mayweather match. Hatton was penalised for hitting in the back of the head. When really no contact was made.

Everyone who win ( by hook or crook ) always comment like that. I have to say only one thing to UK learn sportsmanship and at least keep the spirit of Olympic.

:what: In what way have I won?

You're comparing Paddy's 2nd round with Devendro's 3rd round?
I guess I'll have to rewatch them, I can't remember. They are judges with opinions, you think he's a 10, they think not.
I'm not the biggest boxing fan, but there are loads of factors they take into account.
Still felt the correct decision was made.

I remember in the hatton v mayweather match. Hatton was penalised for hitting in the back of the head. When really no contact was made.

Judges and their opinions are not aligned with the way game it happens. If that would be the case then Vikas Krishan would not have won in first case and if that decision was overturned then surely it means it was mistake by judges/refree and you think everything is good with them?

Please revisit the match as it takes only 10-12 matches and then we will discus again if you want. I would also lik you to see 2 more important games of Sumit Sangwan and one cuba boxer's match. If you want I can provide you the link.

Remember one thing, Once judges/Refree did foul play in 1-2 games, they carry reputation everywhere.

Everyone who win ( by hook or crook ) always comment like that. I have to say only one thing to UK learn sportsmanship and at least keep the spirit of Olympic.

Leave it bro!!

London Olympics 2012 ,already famous around the world as worst Olympics ever!! And its not just me who is saying this, Diff people from diff nations are saying this cause they all have been robbed by biased judgments and fraud by some way or another in their respective categories!!

I am off to sleep now! GN!

Back
Top Bottom