SALUTE THE HEROES...............

97F846588D3ECAB6BAEE0D4A3FCA5.jpg

Sushil-silver-AFP.jpg

r

NaranBronze380.jpg

images

saina_nehwal_600x450.jpg

...........JAI HIND

Guys among the medalist, who do u think should carry the Indian flag at the closing ceremony tonight??

i salute marry com coz she is lady with much more responsibility n still managed to get medal.... :cheers:
and personally i m no one to comment on that army shooter who said that he is going to leave army :angry: and i hv no respect for dat guy even he would have got the gold medal...:no:

Mary Kom will carry the flag of the closing ceremony...

any gifts for sushil???

look at her face... she giving expression like an athlete....

she should get another medal...for successfully getcrashing.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I will bet next we will hunt atleast 2or 3 gold medals + 2 to 5 silver medals+ 4 to 7 bronze medals in Rio...

me too..........:cry::cry:

don't worry we will reopen in 2016 .... if possible , i will go to Rio.....for carnival as well olympics :cheesy:

me too..........:cry::cry:

don't worry we will reopen in 2016 .... if possible , i will go to Rio.....for carnival as well olympics :cheesy:

1. Sushil Kumar, a bronze medallist in 2008 at Beijing, fought bravely after vomiting and suffering dehydration following his semi-final victory.

2. And to add to the 29-year-old Indian fighter's woes he had picked up a neck injury too that hampered his progress against Guangzhou Asian Games champion Yonemitsu.

3. Sushil had food poisoning before the final. Sushil apparently vomited three times and had loose motions going into the final. :eek: :cry:

London Olympics: India's Sushil Kumar routs Kazakhstan's Akzhurek Tanatarov in semi-finals, moves to finals : Latest News - London Olympics 2012, News - India Today

Sushil Kumar bags historic silver, India finish with best-ever haul - Indian Express

Back
Top Bottom