santa.gif

Great :tup:
One things with Americans. They never screwed up the time line :D
Russians should take the NOTE of that

It's your side that causes delays no? Show Russian the money they can be fast

Unless you're Iran

It's your side that causes delays no? Show Russian the money they can be fast

Unless you're Iran

Sir can you point to a single case where it has been a lack of funds from India or an Indian side at fault of a delay? This makes no sense. The Indians contract the Russians to build or sell them somthing and it is the Russians who don't deliver on time or budget.

Congratulations...Some real Foce Multipliers are coming and Happy to See Delivery on Time

Just two days back I was reading a thread about fooked up majority of BEL radar/equipments not working at different ground installations, I wonder this platform will be as efficient as it is with American equipments on board ?

what is that big window on the starboard side of the aircraft? (not over the wing but a bit ahead of it) . What is the need of such a big window (almost a size of a door)

what is that big window on the starboard side of the aircraft? (not over the wing but a bit ahead of it) . What is the need of such a big window (almost a size of a door)

For observation purposes. Most of the time the window will remain covered though.

THINK TANK ko TANK BHAR KE MIRCHI LAGI HAI BABA....

Bachay.
I dont want to stoop to your decadent level to answer you. I have merely pointed out the fact that there are 2 threads running which is something I point out to admin as a part of my duty. So I dont need to stop just because this is an indian matter.
Secondly it is a rule on the board that you dont disrespect a senior or TT . Since it is related to me I will let it go . However if I see you disrespecting another TT your little tushy will be kicked out so fast you wont know what has hit you.
So shall we make another clean start or do you want to go like many an idiots before you have gone in the etheral gutter.
By the way Congrats on getting this beauty.!!
Regards
Araz

Bachay.
I dont want to stoop to your decadent level to answer you. I have merely pointed out the fact that there are 2 threads running which is something I point out to admin as a part of my duty. So I dont need to stop just because this is an indian matter.
Secondly it is a rule on the board that you dont disrespect a senior or TT . Since it is related to me I will let it go . However if I see you disrespecting another TT your little tushy will be kicked out so fast you wont know what has hit you.
So shall we make another clean start or do you want to go like many an idiots before you have gone in the etheral gutter.
Regards
Araz

well don't know why it made me much happy...:rofl:
well this too is alarming situation for me to think before replying fellow members ..:angel:
well personally i don't get my almost every Indian fellow...
well what will be the PAF choise for 1st 5th gen jet??

Bachay.
Regards
Araz

off topic but dont get it wrong:-apnh gali me to ***** bhi sher hota he

Pic fail... beautiful plane, price not cheap.

Back
Top Bottom