What's new

Indian Navy lieutenant's wife 'forced into wife-swapping parties'

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no wife selling in this. it is a case of wife swapping.

if given a chance to sleep with megan fox, all the married and engaged fellows posting on this forum about morality will ditch their wifes/girl friends... so stop being hypocrites...

the thing is if some adults engage in this on their own wish then its their personal life and they have freedom to live their life on their terms.

But if someone forces you to do such a thing, then it is a crime. Now the lady is stupid. I have sympathy for her if she was forced but if true then she could have done the following,

not agree to it at all or come out after the first instance itself.

make a video of the incidents and exposed them once and for all.

It has nothing to do with the effectiveness of Indian Navy or their ability or will power to protect the Nation. Adults have a right to live their sexual life the way they desire in case its consensual and not forced.

So stop being alarmist and I see this thread being used by Pak and Chini posters primarily to malign whole of India, all the Indians and complete Indian Navy, rather then showing any sympathy with the women.

Pingu from India shares a joke which sheds some light on culture of homosexuality existing in Indian Navy :pop:

Pingu (India)
3 hrs ago
Old joke on the Navy: the Rear of the Rear (Admiral) is the Vice of the Vice (Admiral)

Munna Bhai of Mumbai shares another Axiom of Indian Navy:

Munnabhai MBA (Mumbai)
3 hrs ago Gold: 14.9K751
Not sure if it applies now in the navy with the shortage of officers but the joke in bygone days was that an 'outstanding' officer was one who stood outside while the wife was inside !

so a joke becomes a culture of homosexuality for IN? :lol:
what do you have to say about the pakistani armymen raping that african boy?

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;4149812 said:
as such i'm taking her alleged accusations to be true as charged (or atleast it seems to be factually true considering the past trend in the indian military) ... :coffee:

then imagine the kind of allegations i can making considering the past trend of the pak military

so a joke becomes a culture of homosexuality for IN? :lol:
what do you have to say about the pakistani armymen raping that african boy?

then imagine the kind of allegations i can making considering the past trend of the pak military

Please don't derail the thread, you can open a new thread on Pak Army. This thread as the title suggests is about molestation of an Indian woman by her husband and her husband's superiors in Indian Navy :lol:

Please don't derail the thread, you can open a new thread on Pak Army. This thread as the title suggests is about molestation of an Indian woman by her husband and her husband's superiors in Indian Navy :lol:

i was merely asking that if a joke could mean a homosexuality culture according to you, why couldnt you extend the same logic to the pak armymen who raped that african boy, which in fact is all the more reason to do so

personal decisions of indivuduals , thats all. if proven it a crime

if something of this sort was to happen in pak, i am assuming the accused will get stoned to death under islamic law?

yh if you have four witnesses and if she was "forced" then she was raped and those guys would get stoned as well for rape.
in india those guys would get apat on the back.

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;4149812 said:
an indian woman is normally not immoral & corrupt in terms of sexual activities and husband-wife relationship , so the question arises here is why would a lady who is educated & a wife of an indian naval officer accuses her own very husband of deliberately making her please other naval guys sexually ... ?? :meeting:

as such i'm taking her alleged accusations to be true as charged (or atleast it seems to be factually true considering the past trend in the indian military) ... :coffee:

i am also taking the rape case of hindu girls in Pak as true ( considering the past history if Islam)

yh if you have four witnesses and if she was "forced" then she was raped and those guys would get stoned as well for rape.
in india those guys would get apat on the back.

if pat on the back means jail, then yes.
by the way it doesnt work like that in pak. if a women is raped in pak, 4 muslim men need to be witness, otherwise the women gets stoned to death for adultry. thats why 99.9% rapes in pakistan are not reported

if something of this sort was to happen in pak, i am assuming the accused will get stoned to death under islamic law?

Hard to say because such brazen things don't happen

Rapes or gang rapes - happen. But officers don't request their counterparts at elaborate functions to bang their wives. You know, kinda taboo.

If some guy is gonna degrade his wifes honour in public like that, I wouldn't mind him being stoned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom