What's new

Indian Navy 2020 Submarine Acquisition Plan

BY manufacturing in India and stop importing from China /US and it will make US and China factory shut and making them unemployed.

Its bad news for US /west /China

This is absolutely the most horrifically stupid thing I have ever heard.

You don't even have 24/7 electricity supply, so how are you gonna manufacture stuff?

Besides, India's consumption is laughably small, amounting to a measly $800 billion per year, most of which are taken up by food and oil imports. Indian consumer market is too pitifully small to matter for either the US or China.

Without US and Chinese exports to India, you'd all be living as medieval peasants (with a British built railway).

Even you vote for change but there are nobody good to replace them Same Sh$$ different A$$ all mother trucker are corrupt .

I'll take a corrupt Ronald Raegan over a pu$$y Jimmy Carter like MaunMohan Singh.

This is absolutely the most horrifically stupid thing I have ever heard.

You don't even have 24/7 electricity supply, so how are you gonna manufacture stuff?

Besides, India's consumption is laughably small, amounting to a measly $800 billion per year, most of which are taken up by food and oil imports. Indian consumer market is too pitifully small to matter for either the US or China.

Without US and Chinese exports to India, you'd all be living as medieval peasants (with a British built railway).

You're a :pakistan: living in USA, speak much about your country? :laughcry:

India need to have at least 300 vessels in its Navy after 2030 because to get the status of position of USA or China, India need to have a large Navy similar to these two countrie's size and should have the capability to base it's ship anywhere in the world......Wikipedia is showing us that by 2024, Indian Navy will have more than 200 ships in its Naval Inventory including at least 20 Destroyers, 25 Frigates, 30 Corvettes, 3 Aircraft Carriers, 30 Submarines, 3 Amphibious Transport Docks(2 more under construction), 15 Landing Ship Tanks, 24 Mine Countermeassure Vessels, 12 Tanker Ships, 30 missile boats, 60 patrol vessels & more than 110 independent coast Guard Vessels & 20 more auxiliary vessels, if we calculate all of these ship's number, then it will 382 then, so Indian Navy will have 272 ships of its own and 110 coast guard vessels that can also be counted as a part of Indian Navy......Wikipedia is showing us current fleet of Indian Navy consists of 184 ships, so the number have already near 200 now...

Indian Navy has 2 indigenous Aircraft Carriers of 40,000 & 65,000 tonnes size under construction, 16 Destroyers under construction & planning both, 13 Frigates under construction & planning both, 12 Corvettes under construction & planing both, 6 Arihant class Nuclear SSBN under construction & planning, 6 indigenous Nuclear SSN under planning, 2 Akula-II class Nuclear SSN under lease from Russia, 6 Scorpeane SSK under construction, 6 Modified Kilo class SSK under discussion, 6 other new type SST under planning, 4 indigenous Amphibious Transprt Dock of 21,000 tonnes under planning, 12 Landing Ship Tanks under construction & planning both, 6 Tanker Ships under construction, 14 missile boats under purchase, 24 mine counter meassure vessels under purchase from South Korea, 25 various patrol vessels under construction & planning both...

haaan thats what we can say . a student failed in 5th grade 3 times dreaming to be PHD theoretical physicist
But trying to pass 5th grade 4th attempt is better than begin un educated like pakistan

they were only mig-21 left in service but IAF limited used them as high crash rate. my point is what so proud on 30 years old missile fire by 20 years late jet which not yet damn inducted 1 sqn after 30 years of work ?still tall claims of 2020 2030 2050 ? what they think in 2020 or 2030 others will sleeping ? china pak and whole world will be more advanced .
Why are you and who are you to worry about tejas .we indian are paying for this project. And indian air force is the force which is going to use it and iaf is happy with it... ya we have plan to buy not plan to beg

But trying to pass 5th grade 4th attempt is better than begin un educated like pakistan

Why are you and who are you to worry about tejas .we indian are paying for this project. And indian air force is the force which is going to use it and iaf is happy with it... ya we have plan to buy not plan to beg

it was open forum for discuss as i remember bro :what::o:

Back
Top Bottom