What's new

Indian Navy 2020 Submarine Acquisition Plan

Ufff ......hahahahahahaha...... What is this ...... Pakistan will have Nuclear Fueled Cars by 2040, they have nuclear powered human beings by 2050 ... Pakistan will have full robotic nuclear armed Army 2035 which will be able to swim for thousands of miles with missiles on their shoulders and bombs in the hands......

NOW TELL ME WHAT .... YES YES YES AND WE WILL HAVE CARS WHICH WILL BE ABLE TO FLY TO MARS AND THERE WE WILL BEHAVING COLONIES ALSO...... U WANT MORE OF FUTURE TALKS ..... HAAN HAAN HAAN ..... WHAT WILL WE HAVE PERSONALLY LETS DISCUSS THAT,

..... A COOKING MAID ROBOTIC ... OR MAY BE WISH OVEN ... WE WISH AND IT WILL BE COOKED FOR US ... OR MAYBE A WISH TUBE U JUST SPEAK AND IT WILL ON TABLE IN SECONDS...... YES YES YES .... LET US WISH MORE AND MORE .....

PATHETIC THREAD AND WHAT A WASTAGE OF TIME AND ENERGY ............ DO U THINK WITH PRESENT BORDER CONDITION AND WAR DRUMS ... THERE WILL BE ANY INDIA OR PAKISTAN LEFT TO MAKE ALL THIS HAPPEN LIVE IN PRESENT AND VERY NEAR FUTURE FRIENDS ... WISH LIST IS UNLIMITED OF WANTS AND NOT WANT..... ;)

high resolution sadness!

China has 3 SSNs that can reach IOR and they are still noisy.The other 4 han class first gen ssn are obsolete and super noisy.Also plagued with reactor problems.SSBN's are not for attack role.
That and 3 agosta 90Bs,well within ability of IN to deal with.Especially with increasing number of p-8I and the new carrier which will operate large number of ASW choppers.

I have provided links. Delusions on part of our Pakistani cousins is expected. Here's a Arihant Class:

26720093560890-large.jpg

so what happen ? R-73 can be fired from even rusty MIG-21 or MIG-23 SU24-25 what big deal here if LCA fired a 70s era missile ?

Do you have a video of JF17 firing such a missile? Please chasten me. :)

I have provided links. Delusions on part of our Pakistani cousins is expected. Here's a Arihant Class:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LLzOxsOt63w/Sm

Do you have a video of JF17 firing such a missile? Please chasten me. :)[/QUOTE]

so every fighter in this world have to fire soviet missiles or else its not fighter and because LCA fired few r-73 its success ?

haaan thats what we can say . a student failed in 5th grade 3 times dreaming to be PHD theoretical physicist

Buddy before stating look at Chinese also, their JF-17 so pathetic that even you stop from buying other then 40 birds well declared successful plane and then stop production immediately. in contrast LCA is not inducted and tested till full extent.

So India plan and accept product as per their lines and not in hurry and later regret.

26720093560890-large.jpg

Do you have a video of JF17 firing such a missile? Please chasten me. :)

Their JF-17 found inferior and they stop production at all , till last one year no new sq is inducted.

As apparent of 2013,

1> 6 scorpenes ( delivery sept 2016)
2> Arihant X 4 (1 Complete, 2nd launch early 2014, construction started on 3rd hull.)
3> Release of Akula II , one more by 2019, 2020.
4> P75I RFP issue sept 2013, est signing date 2015, 2 built in foreign dock delivery estd 4 yrs hence 2019. Rest 4 India , 2021.
5> 5 Kilo 877E3 class.
6> SSBN boomer class Arihant follow on (?)
7> 3500KM -5500KM K15, 700KM K4 SLBM.

Bear in mind China has 6 SSN/SSBNs that can reach IOR, Pakistan has 3-4. Judging by unforeseen in tensions in SCS, is large scale SSN deployment feasable? Also by 2020 China will have 15 SSN/SSBNs.

Sources:
Defence News - India's Nuclear Submarine force shaping up
Defence Blog - Satyamev Jayate: Indian Navy to lease second Akula class submarine - Iribis
Project 75 Scorpene Submarines - IDP Sentinel
Nuclear Powered Submarine "INS Chakra" joins Indian Navy : Press Release : Indian Navy
India’s secretive K-4 SLBM with 3500 km Range to be tested next Month | idrw.org

MEMBERS MAY REPLY APPROPRIATELY.

I think they should be firm about the deals; like as of now IN should look in to placing direct orders as Indo-China conflict is near:

From France;
6 Scorpions
6 Andrasta Coastal SSKs

From Russia;
6 Amur 1950
6 Amur 950 Coastal SSKs

Also they can look towards getting:
6 U-214 from Germany

Although if a deal being finalized this year then I am sure IN will have:
18 SSKs
12 Coastal SSKs

Also if put on full scale then possibily:
2 Arihant SSBNs too

All this is possible till 2020 and IN could then send their:
4 U209s
10 Kilos
to Scrap Yards...

this is now troll thread. indian and pakistanis fighting here.:tdown:
@senkakudefender why we will buy/lease akula 2 at 2020 ?

those subs are too old for our navy

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom