What's new

Indian Navy 2020 Submarine Acquisition Plan

Rafale must be stopped,pls read my post on pakfa forum,,,its the last post on what we ought to do

Here's reason why :

chinasubsound.jpg

We have a Akula II already, we paid for it's completion and can buy it after lease is over. Same will and is being done for Ibris, another Akula II hull, submarine.

Arihant at least 3 -4 under construction with 1 completed. These pakistanis claim they can make one by 2020 with a $2bn budget! A nuke sub costs 4 bn$ to make , double that money to create technology. It took us 3 decades Chinese 4 decades.

Another self masturbation chart... PLAN Type 095 has not even completed yet and they know the noise level of it?

Type 093 noise level is on par with LA class.

I am with this chinese guy above.How can we compare ourselves with chinese yet,be practical guys and stop posting bullshit posts.We will have our time but it ain't arrived yet

With these Fcuked up Economy we can not Afford these expensive Toys it will be only possible in dream .

Another self masturbation chart... PLAN Type 095 has not even completed yet and they know the noise level of it?

Type 093 noise level is on par with LA class.

Please a chinese sub can only dream of competeing with Los Angeles subs. We catch you everytime around horn of africa, from Andaman itself. This rumored Russian-assisted new Type 093 design was speculated to have general performance comparable to that of Russian Victor-III class, SSNs originally introduced in the late 1970s by the Soviet navy, as well as early versions (Read 1976/1979 type) of the American Los Angeles class submarine.

This is more like a real test!

1629.jpg

I am with this chinese guy above.How can we compare ourselves with chinese yet,be practical guys and stop posting bullshit posts.We will have our time but it ain't arrived yet

It's coming in November.

With these Fcuked up Economy we can not Afford these expensive Toys it will be only possible in dream .

With a Fcuked up govt, you'll get such an economy. Please use that vote wisely than fall for Bharat Ke Is Nirman Me Haq Hai Mera! bullshit!

When reality is so bad , these toys are tools now.

Even you vote for change but there are nobody good to replace them Same Sh$$ different A$$ all mother trucker are corrupt .

With a Fcuked up govt, you'll get such an economy. Please use that vote wisely than fall for Bharat Ke Is Nirman Me Haq Hai Mera! bullshit!

When reality is so bad , these toys are tools now.

Will India be able to afford these subs?

The current economic crisis will make defense allocations evaporate.

Will India be able to afford these subs?

The current economic crisis will make defense allocations evaporate.

That's our problem,you have nothing to worry about.
I don't see any cuts in defense spending so procurement wont be affected.

That's our problem,you have nothing to worry about.
I don't see any cuts in defense spending so procurement wont be affected.

It's not just the cuts. The Rupee is losing value rapidly. This makes imports very expensive. How is India going to pay for all this?

It's not just the cuts. The Rupee is losing value rapidly. This makes imports very expensive. How is India going to pay for all this?

India will have to raise tax on its people to raise revenue. And the biggest tax would be increase of the remittance tax as remittance is the majority of the tax base in India.

Pakistan knows how capable IN is with its sub-marines, hence does not bother too much about it. :)

Pakistan doesn't have a single SSBN/SSN....

as for P-75 and P-75I,last of 2 of P-75 will be inducted after 2020..P-75I induction will start around the same time frame..

also,as far as we know,there is 2 Akulas only,not 3,that are going to be inducted...

now,Large scale SSN deployment is unnecessary..we don't have to post our SSNs in SCS to protect others..Patrol is different thing..but India didn't launch any info on indigenous SSN yet..most likely,we'll rely on conventional subs for that job in near future..and as for now,only 2 Akulas..not more than that..

BY manufacturing in India and stop importing from China /US and it will make US and China factory shut and making them unemployed.

Its bad news for US /west /China

Back
Top Bottom