What's new

Indian Muslims love for Pakistan

Its just cricket, i wouldn't take it seriously. We have Afghan refugees some of whom cheer for India against Pakistan. It hardly makes a difference as all people have the right to free expression.
I dont know whats going on your side. In here it aint just about cricket. They dont only raise pro-pakistan slogans but also raise anti-India and anti-Hindu slogans.

what kind of thread is this???
ab indian muslims ko apni desh bhakti ka saboot dena parega??
just to clear ur doubts....

The most popular leader among Indian Muslim youth is Akkrabbudin Owaisi. Enough said.

Muslims in India need protection, they are under direct threat

Whenever you have riots in India they are a target, they dont have weapons to defend themselves and the police and security are bias and will partake or look away from their slaughter.

They need to band together and ram themselves with what they can & wait for the next india riot

ou arrived at such pr
I'd like to know how you arrived at such precise quantification of rogue Muslims in India and their issue.:D

I too am yet to come across such a Muslim myself, but it does not negate the media reports which highlight such shenanigans by a few Muslims in India.

I'm afraid we're caught in a perpetual cycle of distrust here.

As I said, I yet to meet one like OP's mentions.

And I think, more than Pakistan..it might be their ideology than any particular nation.

Yeah there are some Muslims who support Pakistanis but they are in minoritiy.As we will achieve higher literacy rate and economic devlopment these problems will die there naturally death.
Bottomline is make India a manufacturing hub,uplift all the people from poverty line,provide jobs to everyone and noone will talk shit as simple as that.

To demand Patriotism from Indian Muslims, you have to treat them as Indian Citizens. When you treat a segment of your society as second class Citizens, you have no right to demand Loyalty and Patriotism from them. You have not given them a reason to love their country. Indian Muslims feel alienated because they are ill treated and their rights are violated.

I warn all Indian Muslim to fall for this trap... yes this is a trap, moment you comment here and most likely your id may land to RAW before you finish your session.
You know better, how they will treat you just for being on Pakistani forum.
So please, however... i say however hindu lure or provoke you, on this thread or forum stay away !!!!!!

Its just cricket, i wouldn't take it seriously. We have Afghan refugees some of whom cheer for India against Pakistan. It hardly makes a difference as all people have the right to free expression.

ANP does cheer for India, don't know about others.

I warn all Indian Muslim to fall for this trap... yes this is a trap, moment you comment here and most likely your id may land to RAW before you finish your session.
You know better, how they will treat you just for being on Pakistani forum.
So please, however... i say however hindu lure or provoke you, on this thread or forum stay away !!!!!!
hey @acetophenol @fsayed @imran_ind @1ndy raw gonna get you. :taz:

Many of you will point to anti-muslim riots in India too but remember that Muslims always start these riots. And hindu victims of these riots are never given any coverage. Indian media literally censors Muslim involvement in these riots.

Can you give any proof or state some facts that muslims or other minorities always start the riots. Did muslims destroy Babri Masjid?

To demand Patriotism from Indian Muslims, you have to treat them as Indian Citizens. When you treat a segment of your society as second class Citizens, you have no right to demand Loyalty and Patriotism from them. You have not given them a reason to love their country. Indian Muslims feel alienated because they are ill treated and their rights are violated.

Plz Explain Mr. Professional:coffee:

They have been backstabbed so many times before - muzzafarnagar, gujarat, babri masjid, assam just few incidents to tell

They have been used as human shield in all Indian wars and you are completely forgetting the KASHMIR!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom