What's new

Indian Muslims love for Pakistan

APS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I made this account since this issue has been haunting me for a long. Although most of us Indians(Hindus) try to deny this but we know deep down in our hearts that Indian Muslims do love Pakistan. The recent case of Kashmiri Muslims cheering for Pakistan has refreshed some bitter memories in my mind.

I have personally witnessed non-Kashmiri Indian muslims cheering for Pakistan and hoisting a Pakistani flag ( I know the difference between a pakistani flag and a jamiat e hind green flag). Once a bunch of Muslims were raising slogans like "Pakistan zindabad, Kaffir murdabad" in a Muslim locality of Mumbai. Its no secret that in Hyderabad too, Muslims cheer for Pakistan. Same goes for cities in Northern India(Delhi,Lucknow etc) and south India( mainly Kerala and Karnataka). I fail to understand why Indian media highlights Kashmiri instances but ignores mainland Indian Muslim instances.

I have had many Indian Muslim friends who openly share their love for Pakistani people and its culture. Most of them consider Dawood Ibrahim as their idol and defender of their faith.

Now I know most of you think that Muslims are treated very badly in India but I beg to differ. They are the only minority group which has been pampered by Congress for more than 60 years. Among the most pampered group are Kashmiri Muslims who get reservations in jobs, state sponsored Higher education Scholarship, Subsidies and not to forget article 370 which gives special rights to them and discriminates against mainland Indians. Many of you will point to anti-muslim riots in India too but remember that Muslims always start these riots. And hindu victims of these riots are never given any coverage. Indian media literally censors Muslim involvement in these riots.

I know that India's Muslim elite are patriots but most of them cannot even be considered as practicing Muslims and they constitute less than 2% of Indian Muslims.

Indian sub-continent was divided on basis of religion and most of Indian Muslims(in current India too) voted for Pakistan. But a very few left for Pakistan from the Indian side. I find this very surprising. Some of the right-wing Hindus say that Jinnah and Indian Muslims wanted to created more partitions in India so they advised Muslims not to migrate. Although I find this conspiracy theory very amusing it actually does makes sense since we know whats happening in Kashmir and Assam. And what is going to happen in West Bengal,Kerala and North-east India in the near future.

My motive is not to bash Pakistanis or Islam. I find Pakistani Muslim very patriotic and I admire this quality of theirs. But the same cant be said for most of Indian Muslims and this is what pains me the most.

Please brothers provide your insights and dont indulge in religion bashing.

I'm a lucky person as I did not encounter such a guy in my life time yet..!

And there will always be a minority, 0.001% who gets a publicity like they are 40% due to the nature of the issue. Better just ignore it. They are just gonna resent for their life time about it.

Rockstar !
Sir you are a big liar. Everyone living in urban areas where most of Indian Muslims reside, has encountered such incidents.

I lived big metros for considerable years..and do not generalize.

hey have been backstabbed so many times before - muzzafarnagar, gujarat, babri masjid, assam just few incidents to tell

Who started these riots? Who killed Hindu workers in Mumbai? Who killed the jats in muzzafarnagar? Who burned the train in Godhra?

Lets not forget how the Hindu victims were completely ignored by the Indian media. Now dont drag religion into this.

I'm a lucky person as I did not encounter such a guy in my life time yet..!

And there will always be a minority, 0.001% who gets a publicity like they are 40% due to the nature of the issue. Better just ignore it. They are just gonna resent for their life time about it.

I'd like to know how you arrived at such precise quantification of rogue Muslims in India and their issue.:D

I too am yet to come across such a Muslim myself, but it does not negate the media reports which highlight such shenanigans by a few Muslims in India.

I'm afraid we're caught in a perpetual cycle of distrust here.

Who started these riots? Who killed Hindu workers in Mumbai? Who killed the jats in muzzafarnagar? Who burned the train in Godhra?

Lets not forget how the Hindu victims were completely ignored by the Indian media. Now dont drag religion into this.

Please re-look at the sort of question that you've raised on this thread before directing others not to drag Religion into this discussion.

Riots are never started by a particular religion, there are some notorious elements in our society which initiates them.

All the muslims i've met so far dislikes (not hate) pakistan

Its just cricket, i wouldn't take it seriously. We have Afghan refugees some of whom cheer for India against Pakistan. It hardly makes a difference as all people have the right to free expression.

Provide Indian Muslims with the same opportunities instead of looking at them as a voting chip and they would be among the most patriotic, oh yeah and do not elect Modi as PM despite what some say the thought does scare Indian Muslims.
Dont raise the bogey of Muslim discrimination. I am a higher caste hindu and family didnt own any land or property in our native place. Most of these rich landlords were Muslims. Dont want to go into what our previous generations suffered at the hands of Nizam of hyderabad. .

Even when outsiders like Zoroastrians and Jews weren't discriminated why would we discriminate against our own Muslims. Dont even get me started on muslim-appeasement. You are the ones who want to drag religion into this.

Back
Top Bottom