What's new

Indian Muslim women can travel for Hajj without ‘mahram’: PM Modi

So what change Modi wants to bring in this requirement?
Indian govt provides subsidy for Hajj travel and there is a hajj committee to oversee that. Some mad mullahs in our country had imposed that rule.

So why Modi had to issue a statement?

The fvcker is trying to score cheap political points. What a fool. Like as if Muslims in India are now going to follow this fatwa by Mullah Modi LOL

That is like Christians telling Hindus how to perform sati.

Indian govt provides subsidy for Hajj travel and there is a hajj committee to oversee that. Some mad mullahs in our country had imposed that rule.

Which rule? Modi wants to change what?

Stone age laws should be banned , bills should be passed to stop Muslim women to be treated as male property .

Start by divorce laws , 50% of the husband's welth should go to the wife . Why is this law only applied to non Muslims?

A Hindu preaching others about male dominance LOL That is the world upside down.

Good luck with convincing the Saudis. I’m sure they will accommodate Hindustani wish LOL

Like raping them during pogrom 2002?
You are a brainwashed kid by your own media , text books and Indian opposition parties statements.
Indian court gave him a clean chit when Congress were in regime.
So i can't help a hate flooded mind .

Indian hajj commite had a rule which said woman no matter what their age is cannot do hajj alone. That rule has been repealed.

Ohh I didn't know about this..

So now the rule will be amended to say that Indian women over 45 may apply alone with an affidavit from their male Mahrams appointing the group as her Guardian?

So do you think he should have go through the any Pakistani court? Lol

No he should have simply get lost from Indian politics after what he did in 2002.

But then you live in India where people actually shape their political success over "performance" in communal riots.

Back
Top Bottom