What's new

Indian Muslim women can travel for Hajj without ‘mahram’: PM Modi

Who is Dumbo here. LOL!!!

You guys don't get the game plan. We will permit any number of women but it is for the Islamic world to accept them or not.

The more they reject the more dissatisfaction with Islam in India. Two Birds in One Stone :azn::azn::azn::azn::azn:
Like i said India is a hindu terrorist country

your posts proofs the point.

Who is Dumbo here. LOL!!!

You guys don't get the game plan. We will permit any number of women but it is for the Islamic world to accept them or not.

The more they reject the more dissatisfaction with Islam in India. Two Birds in One Stone :azn::azn::azn::azn::azn:

I am replying the same for the nth time.

You guys don't get the game plan. We want this to happen. LOL!!!!

Nice to see Modi "great game plan" is to send women to hajj without Mehram but not doing anything about real life problems in India like poverty, toilets caste system, rapes, corruption :lol:

India is home to world’s largest poor population

http://www.hindustantimes.com/busin...populations/story-UUrEApaBqRZth6EzRdRK6K.html

well done Modi on your great game plan :omghaha:

This is why we have Pakistan, so we don't have Hindus telling us how to be Muslim.

Next week Mufti Modi will proclaim;
- all wudu is only valid if performed with cow piss
- masjids must put Elephant gods on the mimbar
- women to stop wearing salwars to give bhangi rapists easy access.

We don't have dalit concept in Islam.

We also have beef burgers.
Castes are remembered pretty well by many Pakistani/India Muslims. I know many Syeds who only marry other Syeds. Syeds are apparently “high castes” and end up being maulvis. Correct me if I’m wrong here.

Also you don’t have bacon in your burgers. We have bacon.

Castes are remembered pretty well by many Pakistani/India Muslims. I know many Syeds who only marry other Syeds. Syeds are apparently “high castes” and end up being maulvis. Correct me if I’m wrong here.

Syed is not a caste. It is a term used by people who claim lineage from the bloodline of the Prophet Muhammad pbuh. That marriage stuff is a desi invention.

Also we don't worship the bacon.

IMG_5252.JPG

We have bacon my friend
So deliciously crispy and flavoursome

Back
Top Bottom