What's new

Indian muslim :Javed Akhtar's Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two nation theory and the believe that hindus and muslims cant live together has FAILED and it will be proved FAILED by india, time and over again.

Now thing is that existence of pakistan was based upon it.

This is a NEW reason of conflict going on between PDF members. I would say that on this their own forum, we shouldn't peddle much over it. Because realization of certain things could make lose in nationalism for many.

Let people live happy with their country

and neither do we need indian muslims telling us if Pakistan's existence is legitimate, blah blah blah, etc etc etc....... Got it??????????:agree:

(BTW, i can care less about indian Muslims, slaughter them, take care of them, hate them, or love them, they're yours);):tup:

Thank you! I love how these indians are assuming that we actually care about what indian muslims think.

I thank God every day that Pakistan was created and we don't have to live in india. :pakistan:

and neither do we need indian muslims telling us if Pakistan's existence is legitimate, blah blah blah, etc etc etc....... Got it??????????:agree:

(BTW, i can care less about indian Muslims, slaughter them, take care of them, hate them, or love them, they're yours);):tup:

Thank you! I love how these indians are assuming that we actually care about what indian muslims think.

I thank God every day that Pakistan was created and we don't have to live in india. :pakistan:

Good. Just stop this charade of caring for Indian Muslims that happens every day on this forum and on Pakistan media.

We don't care what you do in Pakistan as long as it is not sending terrorists in India and you can do the same for India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom